||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Poly Solar Panel:
||Poly Solar Panel 200W
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
- Q:automated way to clean solar panels?
- Hire Tinkerbell, Disney hasn't had much for her to do lately.
- Q:Solar Panels question?
- I asked my dad to buy solar panels few years ago and after discovering the prices, i got WHY DO YOU NEED SOLAR PANELS Now i earn myself and hence bought these panels. Hope You don't get that. So do a thing. Go to nearby government office and ask for details for rebate on buying solar equipment and go accordingly. Do some extra work and earn money. In this way you will be light on your dad's pocket and even help in saving the planet.
- Q:Can you make a solar panel shift sideways?
- having solar panels move like that on a mobile platform is inadvisable -- especially if there is a dynamic wind load resulting from the motion of the mobile platform. Even having a tilt mechanism is dubious at best. think of what limited marginal gain would be gained by mounting a small solar panel on the moon roof of a car. (ultimately, the best answer is to turn the car so that it's angle to the sun is optimal -- but the road/travel direction constraints are what ultimately prohibit that.) while there are ways to build sliding panels, the weight constraints would interfere with your weight/thrust ratios to the point of futility. if you really need that panel somewhere else, don't slide it out of the way, just buy another panel and mount it there. it's more expensive, but it's actually the cheapest solution in terms of design on a mobile platform.
- Q:It's all about Solar Panels?
- here's lot of articles about the questions you just asked about solar panels, enjoy renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- Making okorder.com/
- Q:Kwh and watt conversion-- solar panel cost?
- As the day progresses, solar panels start at near 0% efficiency, then to 00% at high noon, then drops off to 0% in the late afternoon. So you have to ask if the ,500 watt system is the peak output capacity or the AVERAGE output where the average would be near 70% or less of the peak over the day. Just do a LOT of research and number crunching. I'm waiting until it is cheap enough to by the whole system. A warranty is no good if the company goes out of business.
- Q:Solar panels in the Bay Area?
- Solar works even if the sun can not be seen. Germany is using them and with success, even though they do not nave sun like Sacramento. Another option is to use solar concentrating collectors at malls, open fields... But we have to set them up to use the heat when the low BTU's will not turn the turbine. Hilltop is an example of a place to put this type of system. This is what I am working on.
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- there are maximum of variables that would make your equipment greater or much less of a good investment. I even have had a equipment for a pair years and that i'm very happy with them. I distinctly propose you get a no legal duty quote, any respected photograph voltaic installation business enterprise would be prepared to try this. I actually have a 2 tale homestead with a pool (pump is one in all my great potential purchasers) in sunny CA and characteristic great orientation, and no coloration on the section. I have been given a three.seventy 4 kw equipment (20 panels i think of) that fee $26K, I gained a $0K rebate from my application and a $2K fed tax credit (at the instant the tax credit on the comparable equipment is $7800) i became into projected to break inspite of my utilization in 7.2 years, it would desire to be faster in view that my city has raised expenses via 20% interior the previous 2 years. The equipment produces approximately ninety% of my summer season utilization and approximately 50% of my wintry climate utilization.
- Q:Adding Solar Panels to my home in Portland, Oregon?
- As per the question, the answer is no. Solar panels are available, they are expensive, they can reduce your energy bill, you can get up to 30% of the expense back from your taxes, but they must be installed by a qualified electrician or solar panel installer to work properly.
- Q:how the energy of solar panel measure?
- A solar panel is made up of solar cells. Each cell produces about 0.5 to 0.6 volts. Cells are connected in series, like the batteries in a flashlight. Enough cells are placed in series to produce the desired voltage. Cells produce very little current, so many strings of cells are connected in parallel to produce sufficient current. The output is direct current (DC), like that from a battery. A home solar system needs alternating current (AC), so an inverter is used to change from DC to AC. Some systems have batteries for backup power. In these some of the DC output is used to keep the batteries charged. Systems are measured in kilowatts. System sizes are chosen to meet the demands for electricity. My system has a 6 kilowatt (kW) rating. The true output is more like 4. Now that you know this much you can Google SOLAR SYSTEMS to learn more.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range