|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: 1*20'GP 200pcs / 5 pallets 1*40'GP 440pcs /11 pallets 1*40'HQ 495pcs /11 pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||10-30 days|
290W poly Solar module with IEC,TUV,CE,ISO,CEC
1. High Efficiency
2.100% exfactory inspeciton;
3. Long-life and Long-Warranty
290W poly Solar Module with IEC,TUV,CE,ISO,CEC
1.High cell& moule efficiency;
2.High quality material,eg. high transparency low-iron tempered glass, anti-aging EVA, high insulation TPT.
3.Completed certificates system: IEC61215/IEC61730);CE;CEC,ISO;
4.Fast Delivery:7-15 days
1.10 years for material & workmanship;
2. 12 years for 90% power output;
3.30 years for 80% power output.
1*20'GP 200pcs / 5 pallets
1*40'GP 440pcs /11 pallets
1*40'HQ 495pcs /11 pallets
(Values at Standard Test ConditionsAM1.5 Irradiance:1000W/ m² T:25°C)
Maximum Power (W)
Optimum Power Voltage (V mp)
Optimum Operating Current (I mp):
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short Circuit Current (ISC)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Series Fuse Rating (A)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
top brand Cell
Size of Module (mm)
Number of Cell (PCS)
Components & Mechanical Data
Front Glass Thickness (mm)
High Transparency Tempered Glass 3.2mm
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate PPO(Black/IP65)
Frame (Material Corners, etc.)
EVA(0.50±0.03 mm thickness)
White TPT(0.32±0.03 mm thickness)
Silicone Sealant ( White)
Temperature Range (°C)
-40°C to +90°C
Max Load Capacity(Kpa)
2.4wind load/5.4 snow load
Temperature Coefficient of Pm
Temperature Coefficient of Isc
Temperature Coefficient of Voc
200pcs / 5 pallets
440pcs /11 pallets
495pcs /11 pallets
10-year Product guarantee; 12-yearperformance guarantee at 90% power output; 30-yearperformance guarantee at 80% power output
- Q:Tell me the guidelines for making solar panels?
- What they consist of is little bitty silicon particles that transport the electricity through thermal conduction. The sun's rays activate it and create a circuit. The advantage of solar energy is that it's clean and renewable. At this point in time, though, it's inefficient because you only get about 0 to 5 percent output. Also, we don't have the technology right now to save solar energy and store it into batteries so it can be used at night.
- Q:How many Solar Panels do I need?
- Everyday I use ,280 kWh 280 kW-hour / 24 hours = 470 kW WOW, that is a very high power level, most homes use an average of .2 kW. My guess is that you mean you use 280 kW-hour in a year, which comes to an average power of .3 kW, typical. Assuming you get, worse case, 6 hours of sun per day, for the first case, 470 kW, each solar panel generates the equivalent of 250 x6/24 = 60 watts, so you would need 470k/60 = 8000 panels For the second case, .3 kw or 300 watts, divided by 60 that is about 20 panels. Depending on where you live, you could need as much as twice that number. Plus you need charge controller, lots of expensive batteries, and an inverter. The big problem is periods of no sun. If you demand continuous power, and you have a period of, say, 24 hours with no sun because of storms, etc, then the number of batteries increases to the hundreds.
- Q:How much was the price of solar panels 5 years ago compared to now?
- For just 5 years ago, certainly not! Perhaps you are thinking of 50 years ago, the kind that was put on the early communication satellites? 5 years ago, there was a glut of polysilicon, so modules were actually a little cheaper than today. Solar cell makers were basically using the scraps thrown away by chipmakers. But today, more silicon goes into making solar cells than computer chips, so that bonanza is gone. We will see prices going lower this year, possibly 20% from last year, because of improvements in technology, but also an increase in polysilicon supply, and a slowdown in demand due to worldwide recession. Later this year is a good time to buy panels, if you have the cash. The industry site below tracks module prices. They used to have more data, but I guess the old data rolls off the screen with time. If you want to see the details, they'll charge you for the report.
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- It depends on what you mean by amount of electricity. Normally that would mean the total energy produced over a given period. In that case, the main factors are ) Efficiency of the solar cells 2) Total irradiation received: incident radiation density times the solar panel area, and the angle of the incident radiation. Item ) is determined by the materials and method of construction of the solar cells Item 2) depends on the location of the panel, both on earth's surface (latitude), time of year, and how the panel is oriented with respect to the horizontal. Altitude of the location can also be a factor. Prevailing weather conditions, number of cloudy days, etc. are important. Independent of these parameters, larger area means more electricity.
- Q:What is the cost of Solar Panels?
- That okorder.com
- Q:Where can I get damaged solar panels?
- When you pass a sign- look at the back of it for a name. Often the company that rented them out will have their name on the back. Call them.
- Q:How much should a 00 watt solar panel cost?
- On OKorder, they seem to be priced around $400. You do realize it takes more than just the panels...
- Q:i want to light up a building using solar panel what do i need?
- The solar panels are made in China because there are fewer environmental regulations and cheap coal power. It takes a lot of energy to melt silicon and there are toxic waste products. It would be three to five times more expensive to make the panels in the US ( three times is just for reprocessing the toxic wastes ). Solar cell made in China are about $2 a watt, perhaps as low as $ a watt but in truth the claims for $ a watt or less solar panels as in thin film solar panels have much lower efficiency and require perhaps ten times more surface area.
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- By gaps you could mean that it is expensive. Also, there is the debate over whether or not giving people incentives like tax breaks is a good idea Also, it takes a while to recoup the initial invesment in an array, although tax incentives would help and lastly, a solar array big enough to power the united states would have to be in an obnoxiously large area, alhough the ideal areas are already uninhabited because they are too hot.
- Q:Amount of solar panels needed to run a/c and pool pump?
- Solar panels are not going to be able to run a pool pump 24/7. They will only produce their rated electricity for 4 to 8 hours a day. For the balance you will need a grid connection or a battery backup. Running the AC would require different power levels depending upon humidity, outside temperature levels, solar gain for the house, and insulation levels. An underground house in Maine will be much easier to AC than a Glass house in Arizona. First find the power requirements. If you had the existing equipment they will have a label with the power requirements or the minimum breaker required if nothing else. For example the pool pump may require a 0 amp 240 breaker while the AC may require a 30 amp 240 breaker. That would be 2400 watts for the pump and (30 x 240) 7200 watts for the AC or a total of 9.6kW each hour of operation. (max) You will next need to find the rated capacity of the solar panels. If each panel were rated at 300 watts then you would need 32 panels for the daytime use and perhaps more to fill in a battery backup. All the numbers are very rough estimates.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range