|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: 1*20'GP 200pcs / 5 pallets 1*40'GP 440pcs /11 pallets 1*40'HQ 495pcs /11 pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||10-30 days|
290W poly Solar module with IEC,TUV,CE,ISO,CEC
1. High Efficiency
2.100% exfactory inspeciton;
3. Long-life and Long-Warranty
290W poly Solar Module with IEC,TUV,CE,ISO,CEC
1.High cell& moule efficiency;
2.High quality material,eg. high transparency low-iron tempered glass, anti-aging EVA, high insulation TPT.
3.Completed certificates system: IEC61215/IEC61730);CE;CEC,ISO;
4.Fast Delivery:7-15 days
1.10 years for material & workmanship;
2. 12 years for 90% power output;
3.30 years for 80% power output.
1*20'GP 200pcs / 5 pallets
1*40'GP 440pcs /11 pallets
1*40'HQ 495pcs /11 pallets
(Values at Standard Test ConditionsAM1.5 Irradiance:1000W/ m² T:25°C)
Maximum Power (W)
Optimum Power Voltage (V mp)
Optimum Operating Current (I mp):
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short Circuit Current (ISC)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Series Fuse Rating (A)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
top brand Cell
Size of Module (mm)
Number of Cell (PCS)
Components & Mechanical Data
Front Glass Thickness (mm)
High Transparency Tempered Glass 3.2mm
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate PPO(Black/IP65)
Frame (Material Corners, etc.)
EVA(0.50±0.03 mm thickness)
White TPT(0.32±0.03 mm thickness)
Silicone Sealant ( White)
Temperature Range (°C)
-40°C to +90°C
Max Load Capacity(Kpa)
2.4wind load/5.4 snow load
Temperature Coefficient of Pm
Temperature Coefficient of Isc
Temperature Coefficient of Voc
200pcs / 5 pallets
440pcs /11 pallets
495pcs /11 pallets
10-year Product guarantee; 12-yearperformance guarantee at 90% power output; 30-yearperformance guarantee at 80% power output
- Q:Solar Power Question?
- This okorder.com/
- Q:How to build a solar panel?
- Lowe's has some good plans, i built one using a 4'x8' sheet of foam in a box 6 tall cut grooves in the foam paint it with Black latex paint put a inlet and outlet at opposite ends of the box 4 in dia cover the box with a clear sheet of plastic put a screen over the hole in the top a duct in the bottom with a fan hooked to a temp switch , [hint a fan limit switch out of an old furnace works ] run the fan duct in to the house
- Q:Solar Panel Manufacturing?
- At this very moment, most of the people already have an idea on how to create their own solar panels, And creating your own company takes a lot of necessities such as permits ans other stuffs like that,.
- Q:What are solar panels? what do they do?
- Solar panel is an alternative source of energy. Solar panels are like plants, they take energy from sunlight. Only in solar panels, electricity is produced instead of oxygen. This electricity is used to power homes just like cable electricity.
- Q:Making a Charger out of small solar panels?
- The first item is whether the psp charger output is ac or dc. IF, AC then you are stuck as the panels put out DC. (Increasing the voltage enough to cover invertor losses is not practical in this instance!) IF DC, then you need to combine panels to produce 2 Amps, after which it is run through the 3 terminal VOLTAGE regulator to limit the voltage to 5v. That is 8 panels in parallel in 2 groups placed in series = 2amps at 8 volts, then add regulator for 2 amps at 5v. (Parallel increases amps, series increases volts.) Total panels required is 6 panels.
- Q:Question about Solar Power and Wind Power?
- A 000 sq. foot abode isn't very great whilst it includes the standard length abode. at present the main inexpensive and best variety of eco-friendly potential for powering a house is wind potential. an outstanding wind turbine can get you on the brink of seventy 5% to a hundred% or much extra performance. extra beneficial potential produced via wind will reason the electrical powered meter to run backwards. At that factor, you're promoting the surplus electrical energy decrease back to the electrical powered company, providing you with extra money in the direction of a destiny electric bill. in spite of if image voltaic potential can help, image voltaic potential, in itself, might fee 2 to 5 cases extra beneficial than wind potential.
- Q:Solar Panel House?
- U can get solar panels on OKorder stores rather online or else where on yahoo store online and u have to put the solar panel on every spot on the roof.
- Q:what materials would you use and how would you construct solar panels enough to run a household?
- Silica based solar cells are not the kind of thing you whomp up in you basement. Here are a couple ideas for solar systems you can build and install yourself. Take a 4 x 8 sheet of /2 inch plywood. Frame sides with 2 x 4's. Screw tin cans in a staggered row (checker board) pattern inside frame. The more cans the more heat you get so place them nearly touching. Paint cans and entire assembly flat black. Cover top with glass, plexiglass (best) or heavy mill clear plastic (cheapest)Place on roof. Drill 3-4 inch holes in opposing sides. Run pipe or tubing into house. Attach to small low speed fan. The black paint will absorb sunlight and heat. The air moving through box will carry heat into house. It's a cheap efficient way to help heat your home. You can vary size and shape of box to fit your roof. If you use more than one box, hook them up in series. More boxes mean more surface area means more heat. To heat water. Take a steel tank. A car gas tank works well. It is galvanized so it won't rust, is cheap, and easily available at any auto salvage yard. But you will have to flush in throughly to remove gasoline odor. A steel 55 gallon drum is easier to work with but may cost more. Paint exterior of tank flat black. Weld/glue/clamp water pipes to tank. Place on ground in area that gets lots of sunlight. Attach water supply to tank and route discharge pipe to house or appliance. Black painted steel absorbs heat from sun light and heats water. In spring and fall you get warm to hot water. In summer you get scalding hot water and in winter you get cold to luke warm water. Both of these solar powered systems are seasonal and their output varies according to location and climate, but they are very inexpensive and easy to build and provide FREE heat and/or hot water for many years with little or no maintainence.
- Q:Solar panels for home info?
- It depends on what type of solar panels you are looking for. PV panels for electricity or heating panels for hot water. For more info about hot water heating panels, check out my source.
- Q:I need help finding Solar panels for a boat.?
- i think of you may desire to examine slightly extra approximately photograph voltaic capability and battery utilization. possibly you heavily isn't waiting to do this effectively with an on board photograph voltaic gadget. examine the wattage (volts situations cutting-edge) of the motor. you would be fortunate to get 0 watts according to sq. foot from a photo voltaic panel at midday on the excellent day. thinking the sq. photos necessary the dimensions and weight of a fee controller you need to be extra advantageous off with connection to a distant charger, powered from AC
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range