Advantage Of Poly Solar Cell 156mm
1: High quality cell, Level A cell (14%—17.5%)
3: Qualified certification: TUV,CE certification.
4: Warranty: five years for whole unit
Usage/Application Of Poly Solar Cell 156mm
Packaging & Delivery Of Poly Solar Cell 156mm
Packaging Detail：Export Carton and Pallet or under customer request.
Solar cells are typically named after the semiconducting material they are made of. These materials must have certain characteristics in order to absorb sunlight. Some cells are designed to handle sunlight that reaches the Earth's surface, while others are optimized for use in space. Solar cells can be made of only one single layer of light-absorbing material (single-junction) or use multiple physical configurations (multi-junctions) to take advantage of various absorption and charge separation mechanisms.
- Q:What are the 3 things you need to know before you start to make solar cells?
- There is another easy way to make a solar cell by using 2 small sheets of brushed copper and setting 1 of them on the hot plate for half an hour until the copper turns black. Some magic will happen.
- Q:Is that true that the price of solar cells will be reduced in the coming year?
- It is very possibile that that solar cells' price will go down this year because there were many orders last year, either from European or China market. The solar cells are actually very sustainable. Once you buy it, you can use it for years. With the falling demand the price of course will go down.
- Q:How about the solar cell 156mm Mono-Crystalline?
- If you are getting this kind of solar cells-Mono Solar Cell measure by 156mm, the light intensity is 1000W/㎡, 25 ℃, AM1.5
- Q:How to make solar cells in a scientific way?
- After you collect all the stuff you need, you should follow steps like this: 1.Cut the copper sheeting 2. After cleaning the copper, you can start to burn it. 3. Place the copper in a jar after it is washed carefully. 4.Before you put salt into it, you should also connect the alligator clips. 5. Put it under the sun and you can get your solar cells working.
- Q:Are there any library or exhibition halls where I can show students at school how the solar cells works?
- Sometimes there are some theme shows focused on solar cell technology in the National Science and technology Museum. You can take your students over there.
- Q:My son is very interested in solar cells recently, and keeps asking me about the structure of a solar cell. Can anybody help me answer that question?
- My way to deal with the questions from my son is to search together with him on line, and learn with him together.
- Q:I am a purchasing manager for a EPC engineering company, and we are planning to purchasing some 4bb solar cells for one of our project in Taiwan, can I get a quotation online?
- I did the purchasing for my client once, and I found out you can get to talk to many sellers if you spend some time searching on alibaba.
- Q:How many types of solar cells are now being used in real life?
- Many many types.
- Q:What is the accurate explanation for the sun solar cell power system? How does it work?
- The sun solar cell power system is actually working better than the other ways, because the quality guarantee period of crystalline silicon solar cells is 15 years, and the service life is more than 25 years.
- Q:What is 3d solar cell? And anybody know any manufacturers?
- I don’t know exactly what 3d solar cell is, but I heard that it can produce 200% of the power output of conventional solar cells.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range