1.Mechanical data and design
156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
210 μm ± 40 μm
1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
2.5 mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
2.Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Voc. Temp . coef.%/K
Isc . Temp . coef.%/K
Pm. Temp. coef.%/K
What's the advantages of your products ?
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and good service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Good Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
- Q:What is the most commonly used material for solar cells?
- Because of the commercialization of solar cells. The variety of solar cells includes monocrystalline silicon solar battery, poly silicon solar cell, non crystalline silicon solar battery, there are also,cadmium, copper indium, etc.
- Q:Is that true that the price of solar cells will be reduced in the coming year?
- If the solar cells' price really goes down, I will definitely start on a new project of installing the solar cell panel in my factory.
- Q:How to get high voltage and high current output of solar cells?
- Well, there is a scientific way which can help you to get the high current solar cells, but it can only be used in the experiment.
- Q:How's the feedback of using 260 watt photovoltaic solar panel? Anybody ever used that?
- The 260 watt photovoltaic solar panel is very normally used in the market, and the feedback is not bad based on its quality.
- Q:What is a monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells?
- Monocrystalline photovoltaic electric solar energy panels have been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the oldest, most efficient and most dependable ways to produce electricity from the sun.
- Q:How can I explain to my 10 year old daughter what solar cells are?
- According to Wikipedia: A solar cell, or photovoltaic cell (in very early days also termed "solar battery" – a denotation which nowadays has a totally different meaning, see here), is an electrical device that converts the energy of light directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect, which is a physical and chemical phenomenon.
- Q:Can I trust the suppliers for film solar that I found on alibaba.com?
- From my own experience, I think they are pretty reliable because you can search all the information including the factory's address, product details, etc. all on the website.
- Q:What is the current situation and the recent progress space solar cells in China?
- The power generated by solar cells is the main and most important energy sources in the out spacer, which makes this technology so vital in our country. You can imagine if we have enough and stable power generation generated by power cells, we will make a huge progess in the research and development in space.
- Q:Why and what is the low efficiency solar cell?
- I do know when the energy is absorbed by the solar cell, there will be loss in the conversion, that is one of the reason that the solar cell becomes low efficient.
- Q:Is there any easy way to make a solar cell? I want to make a DIY solar cell with my child at home.
- Get all the materials required in making a solar cell, and you are half way done!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range