1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar panel (Solar panel) is by absorbing sunlight, the Solar radiation through the photoelectric effect or photochemical effect directly or indirectly converted into electrical energy device, the main material of most of the Solar panel as the "silicon", but because of the production cost is very big, so much so that it can't be extensive and widespread use. Compared to common batteries and circulating rechargeable batteries, solar cells belong to more energy conservation and environmental protection green products.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Is there a free solar panel program for veterans?
- yes. there is a free solar panel program for veterans.
- Q:how many 45 watt solar panels would I need?
- Lets say, for a simple approximation, that the 45 watt panel produces 45 watts /3 of the time and nothing the rest of the time. Each day, this will produce 8 hours times 45 watts = 360 watt hours. Also assume the battery charge controller and inverter waste half of that power, leaving 80 watt hours per day. If you use compact fluorescent lamps, that would allow you to burn 80 watts worth for an hour every day, or 90 watts for 2 hours, etc. That is a lot of light for a shed. You might consider using much less efficient tungsten filament lamps, but eliminate the inverter and choose low voltage (automotive) lamps that can run directly across the battery and lower the total cost, but give you only about half the light times time. The main advantage of the inverter might be that it would allow you to use small power tools or appliances in the shed. -- Regards, John Popelish
- Q:Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- Don is spot on. The connection of that thing called the grid-tie inverter is done at the service panel, the same box where your circuit breakers for the house are. It's not the kind of thing that most homeowners should do on their own.
- Q:Best and Affordable Solar panel for home?
- reckoning on the place you reside, the mixture of federal, state and city tax credit and rebates can offset the cost of photograph voltaic panels appreciably. however, till you utilize fairly some electrical energy, it ought to take some years for the panels to pay for themselves. you're truly paying for your electrical energy beforehand. The extra you utilize and the extra it expenses according to kW/hr, the speedier the cost would be offset by employing the mark downs. do no longer setting up photograph voltaic panels on a house you're renting or one which you will possibly sell contained in right here couple of years. it is not functional to un-setting up them and pass them to a clean homestead. power conservation is a thank you to cut back your enery expenditures with the backside up front cost. in case you have no longer had an power audit, see in the adventure that your power provider does them at low or free of charge. setting up timers on air conditioner thermostats. in case you have electric powered water heating, have a timer put in on that besides. Water heating is between the main important power wasters available. Why save the entire tank of water warm once you basically use it interior the morning to bathe? in case you have your heart set on having photograph voltaic panels yet can no longer handle to pay for the upfront cost, analyze the companies that do installations on your section. some have hire and hire/purchase innovations now.
- Q:How about solar panels?
- I have a better idea . Why don't we pull our troops out of there and take the money that we spend to kill people and build a mass amount of solar cells and hand them out to our own people maybe give one of our hungry people a little food to go with it . You could even take a little of that money and put some kids through college . I can think of thousands of things to do with that cash . Why don't we ever take care of our own people first ?
- Q:What minerals are used in making solar panels?
- Heating panels have aluminum for the frame, glass for the top, copper pipes running through them, and possibly some plastic parts. The raw materials are easily obtained. Copper is the most difficult to get probably, but it's not all that rare, since we used to make pennies out of it. A solar electric panel is similar, with the copper used for wires and interconnect instead of pipes. The actual solar cells commonly used are almost completely pure silicon, which is abundant worldwide. There are traces of other elements in the silicon like boron, arsenic or phosphorous - these are also inexpensive, and easy to get.
- Q:What is a good solar panel to buy?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:What are the supplies needed in a solar panel field?
- I am interested also and plan on following up on the information in the next couple of weeks
- Q:how to power a 400 watt heater with solar panels and batteries?
- well, you need to produce 3200 watt-hours per day with your solar panels how many you need depends on the type of panel and size and how much sun you get (the energy of the rays depends on your latitude and the time of year) the amount of batteries you need again depends on your requirements and your insolation if you only need to heat when the sun is shining then you don't need any batteries at all if you want to heat for 8 hours after the sun has quit shining then you obviously need batteries to hold 3200 watt-hrs of electricity to actually size a 3200+ watt-hr solar system you need a lot more information
- Q:I would like some info on Solar panels and Wind Generators...please?
- The best sort of solar panel for $ to energy is the hot water type that use a vacuum tube system to heat your water. This saves you money on heating water and is relatively cheap to install compared to other things like wind or PV solar. I'm not too sure about where you live (I'm in the westcountry of the UK where wind energy IS viable... but usually it isn't). The best sort of Photo voltaic solar panel (that makes electricity)is still expensive yet very reliable as they only need photons to fall on them not neccessarily full sunshine and they are improving all the time. It depends on the pitch of your roof as to whether snow settles on them. One can have a system that sells power back to the national grid and then you buy what you need with a discount for what you produce. Obviously if you can afford enough panels one could even make a profit. Or you can go self-sufficient, but then you need batteries and an inverter to convert your 2 volt battery output back to 20 volts or whatever you use (it's 240 volts in the UK). Then it's a matter of how efficient your batteries are in amp hours. Dry mainainence free deep cycle batteries are best for this job and quite expensive still. Wind generators are only really practical if you can mount them high enough from the ground to where there is more constant wind. As I said that depends where you live and the prevailing winds. The very small ones are basically useless except for emergency lighting or something, so one needs a fairly large turbine to produce enough power for a modern home so planning restrictions should be considered when going down this road. For now, solar power is definitely the way to go, even as far North on this planet as Canada and the UK. Good luck. Once you have the system it's basically FREE energy!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range