Solar cells are often electrically connected and encapsulated as a module. Photovoltaic modules often have a sheet of glass on the front (sun up) side, allowing light to pass while protecting the semiconductor wafers from abrasion and impact due to wind-driven debris, rain, hail, etc. Solar cells are also usually connected in series in modules, creating an additive voltage. Connecting cells in parallel will yield a higher current;our solar cells have passed IEC Certification. With high quality and stable quality. Our Cells can greatly improve the performance of Solar Modules
4.Packaging & Delivery of Mono Solar Cells
Carton Box Package and Deliver by air. It should be noticed that it should be avoid of water, sunshine and moist.
WHAT'S YOUR ADVANTAGE OF YOUR PRODUCTS?
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
- Q:What is the working principle of a solar cell?
- A solar cell is a solid-state electrical device (p-n junction) that converts the energy of light directly into electricity (DC) using the photovoltaic effect.
- Q:What are the applications of solar cells?
- communication / communication field: solar unattended microwave relay station, optical cable maintenance station, radio / communication / paging power system; rural carrier telephone photovoltaic system, small communication machine, soldiers GPS power supply.
- Q:How do people price solar cells? Is it based on a specific way of calculating the cost of solar cells?
- According to our calculation the solar power cost around US$230
per square meter is it can generate 120W power supply per square meter.
- Q:What is a High-efficiency electric solar cell panel?
- None of the electric solar cell panel that I bought in the market is really highly efficient because there have been always some quality problems or defects.
- Q:How long is the long cycle solar cell life?
- Various solar cells according to its working principle, life is different (1) silicon solar cells Silicon solar cells are divided into three kinds of monocrystalline silicon solar cells, polycrystalline silicon thin film solar cells and amorphous silicon thin film solar cells.
- Q:Are there any books in the market t about solar cells and their applications?
- Yes, you can find it in the science and technology section
- Q:How can I explain to my 10 year old daughter what solar cells are?
- You should expain it to your daughter in a simpler way instead of the complicated scientic way.
- Q:What is the internal structure of solar panels
- Very low, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency relative to the crystalline silicon cell more than half of the point, but the low light effect is very good, in the ordinary light can also generate electricity, such as the calculator on the solar cell.
- Q:How does a solar cell raise industrial efficiency?
- A solar cell provides long-lasting electricity which is vital in factories, that's how it raises efficiency.
- Q:Is there any easy way to make a solar cell? I want to make a DIY solar cell with my child at home.
- I sent a private message to you about my personal experience of diy solar cell.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range