Solar Panel 300W with Good Quality and Warranty
Solar Panel 300W Mechanical Characteristics
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Solar Panel 300W Component element
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Specifications of Solar Panel 300W
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel 300W Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel 300W Package
FAQ of Solar Panel 300W
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:How do you make solar panels?
- Have okorder.com . It could obviously explain everybody!
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- solar panels are a waste, I work for the biggest energy producer on the east coast and we are required by some really dumb laws to have many types of energy sources, fo course the only ones we make money on are coal and nuclear, solar panels we lose a ton of money on because they never make up for the cost it takes to buy them, and technology cannot bring them down because their too expensive even with a gov't subsidy bc of the products to make them. Don't waste your time with them, if you want to save money get a wood furnace
- Q:Solar Panel Wiring in SERIES?
- If the panels are the same, there is no problem in putting them in series. If you examine the panels, they will be made up of about 36 identical cells in series. Ok, now you have 72 cells in series, fine if they are the same. You need (at a minimum) a diode in the line so that when it is dark, the panels do not draw current out the batteries (it wont be much but you might as well block it). You say the panels are rated 5 amps? Those are pretty good sized panels! Unless you have a charging regulator, I guarantee that they Will overcharge the batteries (unless the batteries are huge, like the size of a refrigerator). Did you maybe mean 5 watts? About a foot square? If so, the output is about 300mA (0.3 amps) which will not overcharge a battery as long as it is at least as large as a garden tractor battery. At a 300mA charge rate, it will take a longgg time to recharge.
- Q:Kwh and watt conversion-- solar panel cost?
- As the day progresses, solar panels start at near 0% efficiency, then to 00% at high noon, then drops off to 0% in the late afternoon. So you have to ask if the ,500 watt system is the peak output capacity or the AVERAGE output where the average would be near 70% or less of the peak over the day. Just do a LOT of research and number crunching. I'm waiting until it is cheap enough to by the whole system. A warranty is no good if the company goes out of business.
- Q:Is it worth installing solar panels on a house that has no South-facing roof?
- Several options: The panels could be mounted on the ground. We mount panels on a roof because they are out of the way but it is not the best choice. The highest output (and most expensive) choice is to mount the panels on the ground fixed in a heliostat (sun tracking mechanism) Far better if the panels are on the ground where they can be more easily cleaned to promote top efficiency. If you have the room they can be mounted in an angled array. Panels can be mounted on the side of a house or on the roof using racks to position the panels properly. We usually say that if we can get the panels within 5 degrees of due south it is sufficient. You could even mount the panels flat onto the side of a house and use mirror mounted heliostats to reflect sunlight to them. All of these options will be more expensive than a perfectly oriented home. There are also other alternatives for producing electricity, conserving electricity through energy savings, or production of other forms of energy that offsets electrical usage. A site survey is the best way to determine this.
- Q:Have a 40watt 20volt solar panel, how many watt of inverter do I need?
- 500 Watt Solar Panel
- Q:Choosing right wattage solar panel?
- o work out the wattage correctly, the panel needs to be sized according to how much power you are going to use. (Later on you're going to need a bit of info on each electrical item you need to be solar powered).
- Q:What specification of solar panel do I need?
- You will need, A battery to store the electricity from the solar panel. The amount of electricity from the panel varies up and down as things such as clouds, position of the sun, etc. reduce the amount of solar rays hitting the panel. The battery stores it all, the ups and downs, and sends it back out at a steady voltage so you can operate your p.c. / appliance. A minimum of 45 watts solar panel. 60 watts would be preferable. 45 watts will charge a battery in one day under ideal conditions. You turn the panel as the sun moves across the sky, no clouds. 60 watts will charge a battery in one day with out moving and regardless of clouds. A controler to prevent the electricity from flowing backwards from the battery to the solar panel when the sun goes behind a cloud or sets at night and the charge drops below the voltage of the battery. A good controller will tell you the charge condition of your battery so you know when it is too low to operate your p.c. safely. And finally an inverter with True Sine Wave capability to change the electricity from the battery into usuable power for your PC and other electronics. Not all inverters produce true sine wave electricity. The electricity has static in it and will make your pc screen jump around and not function as it should. New digital T.V.'s also require true sine wave electricity to operate. Go the extra cost and get the inverter with true sine wave and be happy with the way your p.c. functions. Figure out how many Watts your p.c. or appliance will draw. and match the Inverter to the need. Do not go too big, as they cost more and consume more of your stored electricity to operate. Save as much electricity as you can. You will be able to operate your p.c. appliance longer. When not using your p.c., you can operate your T.V. or other low watt appliance.
- Q:how to built solar panel?
- Himin solar pay more attention to the products quality, we would like to talk more about the quality characteristic of solar module,The credibility of the supplier and the quality of raw material are very important. Himin choose top material to make our solar panels.
- Q:solar panel for computer?
- Yes. Basically, here's what you need (I'm keeping this general on purpose): The panels themselves -- how large an area depends on average power consumption and how much power you can get on average. That, in turn , depends on climate. You'd need more in Seattle than Tuscon, for example. I'd guess something in the neighborhod of 0 square feet. Depends also on haow many gadgets (printers, etc.) you have. You'll need a power storage system. Lithium gives you the best poser density (of off-the-shelf stuff) but an ordinary car battery works well and is reliable. And, of course, a control system to manage the power generation/storage/use so everything works together without that annoying smell that tells you you just cooked a few hundred bucks worth of equuipment! :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range