Competitive Prices 270w Poly Solar Panels from China Manufacturer
Solar Panel 270w with Good Quality and Warranty
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Solar Panel Question?
- It depends very much on where you live. If you live in Nevada, Arizona or California solar panels might be a good idea. If you live in Canada don´t expect to get your bill to zero... 800 kwh/month means an average consumption rate of about 2500 watts. 6 panels would cover that. But your energy consumption isn´t cosntant and nor is your energy production from the solarpanels. If you go off to work during the day when your panels produce the most then you probably produce excess electricity. Check with your utility if it is possible for you to sell off that electricity by putting it on the grid. Then you buy back electricity when you´re watching tv and surf the web at night. You loose money and electricity like this (or by using batteries as suggested above) so I would underdimension my solarpanel capacity. It makes sense if it is cheaper to just buy electricity at night. The retailer and the manufacturer should have charts showing how much their 65 watt panels really produce at different times of the day and the year for your location. Oh, and I´m sure there are ways in which you could reduce your electricity consumption. Smart lights, energy efficient lights are easy ways.
- Q:How Can I Reduce A Solar Panels Output To 3volts From 9volts?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:what is the best solar panels to use on my new house(tube or flat)?
- I assume you're talking about heating water. Based on what I've seen, the spiral tubes seem to heat the water to a higher temperature than the flat panels, probably because the water has to follow a longer path and has more time to heat. This type of panel will heat the water to a high enough temperature for almost any household application, but you need to be careful about how you set it up. I once saw a pool that had been equipped with that type of heating system, and it produced enough heat to melt one of the PVC pipes. It was a vertical pipe next to the filter, and it had fallen over onto the ground, pinching off the flow of water. This was in Arizona, so it may not get that hot in your area.
- Q:How can I power 5v or .08 amps in a remote loaction via solar panel.?
- Search the web for some of the inexpensive solar Cell Phone Chargers. They can be hooked in series or parallel as needed to get you teh voltage and current needed. The 80mA is not too tough, thats not much current. Suggestion is to use a battery that is constantly trickle-charged by the solar panel. This will assure operation on a cloudy day or at night. Another strange source for solar panels and solar charge systems is, believe it or not, Harbor Freight Tools. they are on the web as well as have stores all over.
- Q:Solar panels.......Earning potential.?
- it depends on your solar panel, but you can sure supply most if all of your electronics and electric stuff in your house on a sunny day. If you want to know exactly how much power it supplies and how much $$ you can save you simply have to calculate how much power your home consumes per day/month. I know of people totally reliable on solar power for their home and I too will put solar panels on my home one day.
- Q:how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average i consume 880 kwh?
- That okorder.com/ They helped me a lot when I was pursuing solar. They will provide you with a free solar quote and give you all the information you need regarding eligible incentives, a feasibility analysis, your estimated annual savings, payback period, and return on investment. All in all, they will be able to provide you with everything you need to know in order to make a smart decision. Good Luck!
- Q:When I make a solar panel what kind...?
- Let us know when and where you'll try to make your solar panels so that we can enjoy the fireworks from a safe distance.
- Q:Buying Solar Panels...?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- Not many people realise it, but Einstein did not win the Nobel Prize for either Theory of Relativity. He was awarded the prize for his work on the photoelectric effect. i.e. the ability of some materials to take photons of light and turn their energy into electricity. Now, since most of the Sun's UV rays are filtered out by the Earth's atmosphere, else we'd be able to get a sunburn in seconds walking around outside in daylight, I think there is some energy imparted to the solar cells by UV wavelengths of light, but most solar cell materials rely on the wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation we call visible. Plus, I always thought infrared wavelengths conveyed more heat energy than UV rays.
- Q:solar panel regulator?
- wire them in series parallel to get 8 volts at 200 mA, and that should charge a 2 volt battery. You may want to put in a series diode to prevent the battery from discharging into the panel when the sun is out. At 200 mA, depending on the battery size, you may not need much control, as that low a current will not overcharge a large battery, like a small auto battery. In fact it will take a very long time to charge it. edit: But do i need to add a regulator? If by that you mean a voltage regulator, no, as a solar panel has a high output resistance, and that will limit the current into the battery. If you mean a charge controller, if the battery is small, you may need a charge contoller to avoid overcharging the battery. But that is not a voltage regulator. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range