Competitive Prices 270w Poly Solar Panels from China Manufacturer
Solar Panel 270w with Good Quality and Warranty
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:how many solar panels needed for Heater and AC?
- There are many, upon many variations of equipment needed for a complete solar home. I would call several contractors in your area that deals with it and get estimates. You have to look at what your wattage diet is at your home. How many watts are you using for your AC and heat. Which can vary by age, efficiency, insulation of home, etc. Look at your electric bill for a normal summer month and a normal winter month, then estimate your heating and cooling (Sometimes can be as much as 70% of the bill). You will see on your bill your toal kilowatt hours. ( Kilowat = 000 Watts) Solar systems can start as low as $2.00/watt, but can rapidly approach $20.00/watt depending on the difficulty of application etc.... Here is the great thing, in many areas of the country there may be rebates from the county or state. And what you don't use can be fed back into the grid, and you get paid for it. But as always - Call a quailified contractor and get the right system for your home.
- Q:how do i fix my solar panel? please hurry i need it for my science fair project?
- If that solar panel came with the car, the panel is most likely defective. Make sure you're in bright sunlight, and try holding the car so that the wheels are not touching the ground. If the wheels still won't turn, even slowly, then the panel is bad. If each person in the class got one, see if you can try your panel on a friend's car, or their panel on your car. If this is just any little panel, it could be that the panel simply does not have enough voltage, current, or both to power the motor on the car.
- Q:so what do you all think about solar panels? are they worth it?
- I have panels and they were very much a good investment for me. I should break even in my 6th or 7th year at the latest and they should last at least 20. There were somethings that made it a good investment. My system cost $26K, I got a $0K rebate from my utility and a $2K fed tax credit (it's up to $7800 for this size system now). I also live in a sunny location and have a south facing roof. Plus I plan on living in my house till I die. If you really want to know if it makes good financial sense then get a no obligation quote from a reliable installation company. They will be able to recommend a system that will suit your needs, know about any rebates or tax credits and how much energy your system should create. With all that, your energy usage history and your current rates they will be able to tell you how long it will take for your system to pay for it's self in savings. If you are considering leasing, generally there is no cost savings. They usually size the system so you are paying them the same amount that you would have been paying the energy company.
- Q:Sizing solar PV panels?
- Create okorder.com
- Q:Power tester for solar panel?
- They're called...Electric Testers, or Voltage Testers, or whatnot, they don't really have a special name in my experience. Just go to your local hardware store and buy one.
- Q:Solar Powered Propeller?
- Solar panels produce electricity. To move the propeller you need mechanical motion. An Electric motor converts from electrical to mechanical power. Most Solar Panels produce DC electricity as do batteries so you need a DC motor that is sized to match the Output of your solar panels. For small temporary projects like this I find that hot melt glue is great to assemble parts. Using a voltage meter you can expose your solar panels to a strong light (or one equal to what you expect during your demonstration) and measure the voltage across the terminals. This may help to size the motor. It depends upon the size of your propeller and how it is made. Your three choices are to use it to power an airplane, to power a boat underwater or to power a boat like an air boat. You might also use the air boat concept to make a car. (air car) The air boat might be the simplest to make but you will need a body of water to demonstrate the concept. The air car doesn't have such a requirement.
- Q:how to power a 400 watt heater with solar panels and batteries?
- You could do that, but it would be an expensive way to go. If what you really want is heat, consider heating water directly with conventional solar water heaters, and storing it in a large, insulated tank. You can then circulate the water through a conventional radiator at night.
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Let me start off by saying we (my family and I) live completely, 00% “off of the grid and are completely self sufficient” The house is built utilizing natures natural elements, in the shape of an octagon with 8ft wide arch doors on every wall to catch every angle of wind (typical 4 sided homes have half the chance as one with 8 sides.
- Q:Solar panels........................?
- Solar panels are one of today's best investments! With a lifespan of 25 to 30 years minimum, and a payback period of 0 year or less, the economics are a no-brainer. There are often state loan programs giving you low interest or no interest for a length of time. There are also tax credits and rebates that take care of a lot of the up front money. Calculate for yourself what you will pay to your utility over the next 30 years. Then see how the cost of a solar electric system compares. My company has helped scores of homeowners and business owners claim Independence and take control of their energy costs for the next few decades. Contact us to have a site evaluation and payback analysis for your particular situation.
- Q:South facing solar panels?
- You want the panels facing south because that is where they would get the most sunlight throughout the day. If your front door is facing north, then the back of your house would be facing south, right? So put them up in the back where they are facing south...haha wtf..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range