Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,36pcs . Power range from 120Wp-160Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
| 8.76|| 8.87|
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Caple & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Backing (Brand Type)
Cell Efficiency for 150W(%)
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thikness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
| carton or pallet|
20 Pallets / 250pcs
20 Pallets / 500pcs
Standard production line of Factory
u Normally packing: 1pc/2pcs/3pcs/10pcs/25pcs per carton
u Individual packing requirement is acceptable.
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- Deep cycle, Golf Cart Batteries. You can get them at a battery store.
- Q:Solar Panel Manufacturing?
- No okorder.com 3) Figure out how much labor and material cost would go into each panel. Would you locate in the US? It's hard to beat the big players in China, in this commodity market. It would be like having a small company to make laptops, and trying to beat HP, Dell,and Lenovo.
- Q:Can a solar panel work with an inverter?
- Solar panels output a very small amount of current. Even though you're getting 2V from the panels, you aren't getting enough amperage to power even the inverter itself, let alone anything plugged into the inverter. Car batteries are able to be used with inverters because they can crank out enough amps to power the inverter and whatever is plugged into it. Inverters only step up voltages and change DC to AC. They do not increase power (wattage) potential. If you want to plug in a 20W appliance into the inverter, the 2V source must be able to deliver 20W of power regardless of voltage. In pretty much everything solar powered, the panels are used in conjunction with batteries. The solar panels slowly recharge the batteries. The batteries are where most of the power comes from. Nothing is driven directly from the solar panels themselves unless the power requirement is low enough, such as a calculator. Solar panels will have an output rating in watts (W). If the wattage of your inverter plus whatever you plug into it is lower than the panel's output rating, then it can power it directly, provided you have 00% light input into the panel.
- Q:Home solar electricity advice? Making the solar panels accessible?
- Modern solar electric panels rarely fail. Because of this, if you would be installing them over a roof that only has a few years left on it, it would be better to redo the roof, first. In the unlikely event that a panel needs to be changed, this can be done in 30 minutes or so, because the panels are mounted on racks, with everything simply plugging together. I have never personally seen a solar installation go bad, but from what I hear, the inverter (a box that goes in next to your electric service panel) is usually what burns out after 5 years, assuming the install was done right in the first place. If you were to call roofers to repair your roof, they would somehow be able to get to your roof, by ladders, or a special truck. Solar installers use the same kind of equipment. They won't have a problem getting up there. A solar electric system is actually a very straightforward thing. No matter who installs it, if there is a problem, another installer should be able to diagnose and fix it.
- Q:What is a disadvantage of a solar panel?
- They are costly, although technology is improving. To generate enough current to be useful, the panel needs to be large quite large. The sun tracks at different angles depending on the season and the solar panel would need to be repositioned to get maximum current generation because of this.
- Q:How to tie small solar panel system into my house's electircal system?
- Earlier answers kind of answer it for you...but there are alternatives, that avoid the cross-pollination problem: install a 2Vdc auxiliary home system. Lights primarily, and perhaps a couple of low-draw devices. Motor/mobile home suppliers have a wide range of gear. Use Google to find suppliers. A battery 'bank' would be needed, and of course indoctrination of users to shed the 'power when you want it' life-style. Strict rationing, priority tasks, and so on. Supplement with LP heat/gas lights. 'Off the grid' sounds fun for camping, but as a life-style, it's a lot of work and planning.
- Q:are solar panels worth buying?
- Depends where you live. Solar hot water is good for anywhere that doesn't get hard freezes, and will also work (slightly different technology) in colder areas, but will take longer to pay back. Hawaii probably has the best payback for solar water heaters of any state.
- Q:Using a solar panel to make energy?
- The Earth4Energy kit is the best system for people who are looking to save money on their home energy bill and want to build a energy generator at home .There is no other kit out there in the market like Earth4Energy that explains clearly with manuals or even includes videos. The Earth4Energy kit is available online for purchase. Many people can now have access to alternative solar and wind energy. and u will find step by step instructions
- Q:powering an imaginary city! (need solar panels!)?
- come to tn
- Q:Solar Panel System at Harbor Freight?
- I don't have direct experience with the Harbor Freight panels, but have heard that they are agressively rated - i.e., the three 5-watt panels are really 5-watt panels. The 80-watt panel is likely to be a serious panel, rated according to standard test conditions. It will also be more durable, and probably have a warranty of 20 years or more. There's really no comparison. If your goal is to experiment with solar electricity, then get the kit from Harbor Freight (or Northern Tool, or any of a handful of other places). If your goal is to save money, generally you will need a larger scale than 80 watts - several thousand watts being the norm. And the payback time will be measured in years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range