Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,36pcs . Power range from 120Wp-160Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
| 8.76|| 8.87|
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Caple & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Backing (Brand Type)
Cell Efficiency for 150W(%)
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thikness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
| carton or pallet|
20 Pallets / 250pcs
20 Pallets / 500pcs
Standard production line of Factory
u Normally packing: 1pc/2pcs/3pcs/10pcs/25pcs per carton
u Individual packing requirement is acceptable.
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:How efficient are solar panels?
- Solar panels are efficient but in case when solar energy is not enough or it’s a cloudy day, then sufficient energy can’t be generated.
- Q:how to power a 400 watt heater with solar panels and batteries?
- You could do that, but it would be an expensive way to go. If what you really want is heat, consider heating water directly with conventional solar water heaters, and storing it in a large, insulated tank. You can then circulate the water through a conventional radiator at night.
- Q:how much money do solar panels cost?
- There are a lot of factors to consider. Net metering, utility rates, number of hours of daylight, size and orientation of roof or other location. I can tell you I had a 3.74 kwhdc system which reduces my bill by about $200 a month. It cost $26K installed, I received a $0K rebate from my utility and a $2K federal tax credit. Businesses have always been able to get a 30% fed. tax credit, this year everyone gets it. If this is a business you plan on owning for a long time there is no reason why you can't do the install in stages. Of course making sure you are conserving as much energy as possible will also help. Using energy efficient lighting, appliances and electronics, Turning off lights, monitors, computers, printers etc when people go home, sharing printers and other resources, adjusting the thermostat and using natural light can all help reduce your electricity usage.
- Q:How to build a small SOLAR PANEL that will light a 60 watt light bulb?
- I don't have any practical experience building solar panel arrays to power a given device, but allow me to make this observation. Solar cells, when exposed to sunlight, will each generate a given amount of power (watts), and by wiring these in series, you will increase the wattage. Now, a panel three feet square will give you a certain amount of power, provided all the cells are wired correctly in series, and it may not provide enough juice to light the bulb. You can work around this by adding a step-up transformer (which takes the incoming power and boosts it to the desired level for output, with no moving parts). Voila! You've illuminated your bulb. I will admit, though, you'll have to do some math to determine what you need. A search on the Web will help you find the formulae and other information you'll require. Good luck.
- Q:Does a 50W solar panel generate 540kWh?
- running six hours a day doesn't mean much. You need to look at the solar insulation charts for your school's geographical location to come up with a better factor. The easiest number for you to use is sun hours. For example, Washington DC averages 4.23 hours. Do a Yahoo search for sun hours and you should find lots of charts. Solar panels rated at 50W give this output at full sun near noon at full brightness (no clouds). The sun hour factor makes it easy to find the equivalent number of full brightness hours. So, using Washington DC as an example you have: 000 panels * 50W * 4.23 sunhours/day = 634kWh a day on average. You state your school uses 88240kWh/month which is 6274kWh a day. This would mean you need ten times more solar panels since there is no way to get more daylight. Be careful to put in all the units in your formula and cancel them out to make sure you don't end up with a nonsense result. The title of the question would be answered as followed: 50W/000 * 4.23 sunhours/day = 0.63kWh/day or 9kWh per month or 228kWh a year. These are annual averages. If you wanted a specific month, you would need the sun hours for that month. Hope this helps.
- Q:Should I buy solar panels?
- Without doing any calculations, I would assume that paying down debt would be a better use of your money. Solar panels are only going to get less expensive and more efficient with time so waiting before you invest in solar panels is a good idea. Of course, to properly evaluate the prospects of going solar, you should consider the tax credits available in your state and the promotional value to your business.
- Q:solar panels, help?
- 380 W/m2. An Earth-orbiting satellite has a solar panel that measures .35 m by 4.86 m, which converts solar energy to electrical energy with an efficiency of 26%. In one hour, how much electrical energy does the panel produce? 380 W/m² x .35 m x 4.86 m x 0.26 = 2354 watts energy is watts*time E = 2354 watts x 3600 sec = 847472 Joules or, E = 2354 watt-hours
- Q:Do solar panels steal sunlight from nearby plants?
- not so. the sun shines on the earth and everything on it. the solar panels are on the earth like on top of your house maybe.if they were not sitting on top of your house , the sun would still be shining on your roof. it makes no sense to say they were drawing light away from other plainest when the sun would still shine on the place where they are if they were not there.
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Question about commercial solar panels?
- In my experience working with solar panels, I've found that the panels themselves are robust and can last years. How that energy is transferred from the panel to perform work (sorry for the boffinism) is where the complexity emerges, namely due to the fact solar panels produce DC current, and nearly all of our electrical appliances use AC current. In most cases, solar panels will either send energy through a DC/AC inverter directly to be used for appliances, or stored in deep cycle batteries, then converted to AC using an inverter when the user wants to use his/her appliance. Now to answer your question: the solar panels will be fine, and could conceivably be in fine working order with AC current available IF... and I cannot stress this enough (namely through years of field experience dealing with solar powered scientific instrumentation that was working well and then mysteriously not working)... IF rats and other rodents haven't eaten through the wires. This is probably the most likely reason that a set of solar panels wouldn't be working in your given scenario. Hope this helps, and good luck!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range