Key Specifications/Special Features of Polished Porcelanato Porcelain Tiles
1. Polished glazed porcelain tile
2. Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
3. Suitable for homes flooring tiles, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel flooring tiles, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
4. Water absorption:<0.5%
5. Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6. Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7. Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8. Transportation: by sea
9. Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelanato Porcelain Tiles:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
8. Small order accepted.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:Asbestos ceiling tile?
- I'll stick my head out and say no that does not contain asbestos, it is a standard 600x600 mineral tile which you can still buy now. I am an asbestos consultant with 10 years experience and that type of tile would not usually be tested as it is well known not to contain asbestos. Ignore the answer which says take to a hardware store, if you ever did that with an asbestos ceiling tile you would probably end up causing yourself massive problems and exposing people.
- Q:Tile question?
- In a kitchen you will be aiming for a impermeable surface to prevent water seepage so applying tiles without grout is not a good idea. Furthermore, the gaps between the tiles will enevitably harbor dirt and bacteria. Laying tiles with very little grout should be okay although this may be hard because you won't be able to use standard spacers. There are some very easy to clean grouts and grout substitues on the market these days. Try finding one that markets itself as easy cleaning or choose a colour that doesn't should up dirt and stains too badly. Also, there are now may alternatives to tiles that can look like the real thing (complete with fake grout) but are very easy to clean and maintain.
- Q:cracks in my bathroom floor tile?
- More than likely the tile installer didn't lay backer board below the tile. Wood flooring will flex and this subtle movement can crack ceramic tile.
- Q:how to drill porcelain tile?
- There isn't a manufacturer on the planet of tile or drill bits that will ever promise total success. Somewhere will be included a disclaimer stating the obvious (Operator at risk) I use tap con bits for small holes; but even then I like to have a box of extra tiles handy. Part of the issue however; is also the SIZE of the hole/opening; you intend. BTW and with all due respect to any who offer thsi as part of an answer...TAPE will not guarantee that the tile will not chip. Steven Wolf Thousands of sq. ft. of tile
- Q:How to introduce tiles
- According to varieties: glazed tiles, quintana brick (homogeneous brick), polished tiles, tiles, porcelain glazed tiles (antique brick)
Tile Features: Size: Size of the product size, can save construction time, and neat and beautiful. Water absorption: the lower the water absorption, the better the degree of vitrification, the better physical and chemical properties of products, the more difficult due to climate change thermal expansion and contraction caused by cracking or peeling. Flatness: good tiles of flatness, the surface is not bent, not Qiaojiao, easy construction, construction after the ground flat. Tile strength: high flexural strength, good wear resistance and resistance to stress, easy to wear, timeless, suitable for public places. Color: the tile on the floor, fight in a square meter, from the three meters to see whether there are different colors or can not be connected, resulting in beautiful obstacles. --- These points are the key to identifying the quality of the tile
- Q:is it hard to take off shower tiles? i have a house built in 2000 with bathroom showers all tiled in the?
- It okorder.com/... You can also just nail the WonderBoard over the top of the greenboard, but you will need the bull-nose tile to finish the edges of the board. I looked closely and I believe that is how it is done in the picture that I posted. The cement board is on top of the greenboard instead of the greenboard being cut out. You need to let a tile professional do this for you. You could remove the old tile and let the professional do the backer and the new tiles. If you watch him work, you could learn how to do it yourself.
- Q:can I put 12 inch ceramic tile over 16 inch ceramic tiles?
- I don't think I would, if it is a shiny glazed tile in place now, There wont be a bond between the old and new tiles. If the current tile is a rough slate tile, maybe. Check the recommendations of the manufacturer of the tile you want to install. Another option is to install 1/4 inch concrete backerboard over the existing tile, but it should be screwed down and that's a real chore in your situation. Maybe the manufacturer knows of a type of mortar that will work on those smooth existing tiles (assuming they are smooth). I recommend you to hire a professional if you can hire. I recommend a company ciciliot who are very professional in this regard.
- Q:80 by 80 tiles a box of 3 pieces equal to how many squares?
- 800 brick a box of 1.92 square meters, but you decorate some places can not be calculated by this, because the corner or irregular areas need to cut the tile, you'd better let the store to help you, they all know how to engage.
- Q:Ceramic porecelin backsplash tiling?
- If you have it sealed w/ a primer( Zissner is fine) , you ll be fine. All mastic needs is a painted surface to adhere to. The use of backerboard isn t needed in this case , since its a non wet area. Using a mastic and a v notched trowel w/ some porcelains , watch that the back of the tile isnt indented so you get a good bond. Your plan of attack sounds fine ( 3 tiles high starting at the counter top.I like to use a smaller grout joint on some thing like this too (1/8 th or 3/16 ths) Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications GL
- Q:What is the going rate for tile installation per square foot?
- You would have to get quotes from several tile layers. Once you have their quotes, it would be up to you to select the tile layer that either offered you the most economical rate, the one you feel comfortable with. You might consider a handyman. In this scenario you would purchase the tile and your handyman would lay the tile. You handyman would be a lot cheaper than a contractor. Whom ever you decide to select, your best option is to get a referral from a friend, relative or co-worker. This person has performed some work for your friend,s relatives or co-workers and was pleased. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
Our company is established in 2011, Our main products including floor porcelain, wall porcelain in the size 800x800, 600x600, 400x800, 300x600, etc.We take pride in the fact that over 60% of our customers are long-term customers, who have patronized us in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range