1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
China polished porcelain tile
Basic Information :
Porcelain tiles, porcelain polished, floor tiles
Nano finish, matte finish, semi polished
many designs, size, colors
1) Available in many designs, specifications and assorted color, unique designs and exclusive quality
2)Used for indoor & outdoor wall and floor decorations, building exterior,
3)Easy to install, anti-dust, washable, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
5)Customized sizes available according to clients’ requirements
600x600 300x600 300x300mm
Paper packing and wooden pallets
polished finish with superglossy
Floor and wall
It’s good for hotel lobby flooring, shopping mall, big project etc
We have many different color and different design for you to choose. If you want to know more about us, go on
web please there are many new products showing on our web.
Our products are good quality with reasonable price.
We have CE & ISO9001, SASO for most of our tiles
- Q:Need help estimating tile for around tub ...?
- Some tiles are designed to be used in a particular pattern, not just a straight run. For example, 4 tiles might interlock to make a square on the wall. I suggest you write down the measurements as you have, draw a small diagram of it all, and THEN go to a tile place. There is a tremendous amount of variation, not to mention the use of partial tiles at the edges, etc. It's rather complicated. On the plus side, you usually have to buy tiles by the box, so that means you would be rounding up your numbers, anyway. Better to have too many than to run out!
- Q:Bleach stains on my tiles?
- I don't know what type of tiles you have, but if it doesn't have a glazed finish, you may not be able to do much about it. Travertine is a popular natural limestone that is very popular these days and is frequently used in bathrooms. The only drawback is that it is a soft and porous material, so it is much easier to damage that a glazed tile or a natural polished marble. The good news is that it is relatively inexpensive and easy to replace. Call a good tile man and get a quote to refinish and a quote to replace the damaged pieces.
- Q:Ceramic Tile for 2nd room bedroom??
- Tile can be used pretty much anywhere. The tile weight is going to be spread out over the entire floor surface and the floor rafters can easily support the weight. Perhaps Mom Dad may not want to make the investment (it is expensive for labor materials)
- Q:tools for cutting tile?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Bathroom Tile color opinion.?
- Hi Mrs K, I would choose as you said, White Subway tile. But, I would choose Light Grey for floor tile. With a very light color grey grout as well. I agree to add the glass accent tile above within the white subway tile. I would choose the white toilet and bathtub. Any other colors that you choose are easy to match with this color scheme ( lilac or green towels are a thought that look great with the white grey combo). Over the years, all your accessories can be easily matched and changed cost effectively.
- Q:Tile maintenance
- Tiles daily maintenance cleaning skills:
1, such as the brick surface appears a slight scratches, can be painted in the scratches on the toothpaste, with a soft dry cloth can be wiped hard to repair. If the damage is serious should be replaced or ask professionals to repair, so as not to cause harm to the person.
2, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, 2-3 months is appropriate. The gap between the brick and the brick can be cleaned with the detergent from time to time, and then brush with a brush in the gap layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
3, tiles daily cleaning optional detergent, soap and so on. With soap and add a little mixture of ammonia and turpentine cleaning tiles, tiles can be more clean and translucent.
4, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants attached to the surface of the tile should be promptly scrub, if necessary, can be used sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution decontamination. Ink, cement and other pollutants can use hydrochloric acid, nitric acid dilution solution, and paint, paint and other pollutants is best to use special cleaning agent.
- Q:How is oriental Paul tiles?
- 4 test weight
The same size of the floor tiles, the greater the weight, the better the quality, which is a relatively simple and rugged and effective selection method. Good quality tiles (800mm * 800mm) a pack of three, not a regular exercise of adult men is difficult to move up alone. (I belong to the type of extreme lack of exercise, two Nobel 800mm * 800mm tiles I can not move a person)
Weight reference: a 800mm * 800mm tile about 30 pounds to 40 pounds, a 600mm * 600mm tile about 12 pounds to 18 pounds, a 300mm * 300mm tile about 3 pounds to 5 pounds.
5 listen to the sound
With a hard object (such as carrying the key) flick, the sound more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also use the fingers to clamp the corner of the tile, so that the tiles hanging down, with the other hand flick the lower tiles, the more clear the sound, the better the quality.
This method may be more virtual, we should listen to a few pieces of different price tiles in order to have the ability to accurately determine.
6 to see the water absorption
In the back of the tiles, watching the water spread after the speed of water, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of tiles, the better the quality. Tiles should not absorb water, if the tiles to absorb water, and from the front to see the water stains, that shows the quality is poor, do not buy. Wall is a certain degree of water absorption, it is difficult to use this method to test, but now the wall and floor tiles are basically supporting the sale of tiles qualified, wall is also no big problem.
Poor quality of the tiles on the back of a larger water absorption
- Q:can i lay linoleum over ceramic cracked tile?
- Cracked tiles usually indicate loose tiles, if they are loose, the vinyl or lino will show the cracks and loose tile in no time at all. If the tiles happen to be tight, and the crack is caused by a structure failure some where then the tiles can be treated so you can lay sheet goods over them. There are easy ways to tell which is which. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar . GL
- Q:Is there a brand logo on the back of the tiles
- This is not sure, and some brand tiles have, and some brand tiles are not.
- Q:How to distinguish between true and false tiles
- This does not matter true and false friends, that is good or bad, the market are generally brick tiles in Guangdong, the quality of this brick can, but do not buy Shandong, the quality of the poor. Buy tiles when the business is what brick, but to note that some of the profiteers in Shandong is clearly added to the Guangdong brick brick title, so I suggest you walk more, more comparative comparison. There is too much knowledge here, not finish it. Do yourself be careful, I wish you good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range