Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tiles -Jade Drag :
Jade Dragon Stone
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tile - Jade Drag :
Main Export Markets:
Factory Pictures :
Packing Details :
Product Certificates :
- Q:What is the best size tiles for bathroom?
- As answer 1 states and you already have priced, 12x12 is fine. Even in a small room the larger tile creates an illusion of larger space. The issue for the floor will be cutting, also as answer 1 states, but divisible is not as much the issue as how you square the room and where you set the center, allowing the most number of full pieces visible as possible. That's not only for aesthetics, but determining cuts and where the cut pieces will be least visible. If you have cove base molding you can assume 1/4 inch from the molding as the final grout line and throughout 1/4 inch is usual. What that does however, in your measuring is to add/subtract 1 inch for every 4 pieces of 12 x 12 tile. IE: If you think to tile in a 4 ft. wide area you will have to cut the tile at least on one side of that, allowing for the grout lines. Addressing wall tile size. I tiled my shower walls in a 16x 16 terra cotta but I don't advise it. The usual would be 4x4 or 6x6, in that size range. It's not impossible to use large tile but is more a challenge.You should use a rapid set mortar/mastic, still use spacers, even at 1/8 inch and set the lower course first, allow to dry/set 24 hours, then build your way up the wall. In my case with the size and weight I had to brace each tile to hold it in place. Given that these are rentals, I'd make the job as easy as possible, probably with smaller wall tiles, even mesh backed. In any case a poly blend mortar/quick set and the same in a sanded grout DOC
- Q:ceramic floor tile chips?
- Check okorder.com/
- Q:Floor tile tiles a square meter how much money now?
- To see what kind of brick shop, even if the market is now the price, enough on the national Mianjian products, each square meter also 60 yuan, at home 15 yuan per square meter, plus cement sand per square meter five dollars, Normal thickness) count down the floor tiles per square meter cost is 80 yuan, 80 yuan X72 square meters === 5760 yuan the whole
- Q:How can I return the shine to my black tile in my master bath?
- Go to home depot or lowes and buy Gel-Gloss. It's a polish for tile. It works great! I use it on my kitchen tiles and fiberglass tub surround. They have it on the aisle by the sinks and tubs.
- Q:I want to buy tile for my kitchen how much do I get?
- Measure and figure out the square footage of your kitchen floor.
- Q:how do you remove peel n stick tile?
- get a razor blade floor scraper, will take it up with no problem, and it will take up the glue also.. if its on concrete, it will leave a thin layer of glue, easy fix to that, just get some acetone and dump it on there and it will scrub right off
- Q:are there tiles in your house that are unlevel?
- No, my tile guys spent half the day leveling the concrete before laying the tiles. They sanded down the high spots and used filler in the low spots. My floor was perfectly level before they ever layed the first tile. They would slide a 8' straight edge over the floor many times look for discrepancies.
- Q:what size of tile is better?
- The tile will look fine if you do either a diagonal pattern or an off set look Off set pattern can be either a brick look,like every other row 1/2 tile offset from the other row or you can do every row 1/4 of a tile of set. This helps break up the bigger tile in a smaller area. Using these types of patterns ( off set) you can use a minimal grout grout (1/8) to make the grout be less. Use a grout that matches the tile.Medium colored grouts show that least day to day dirt. Seal the grout well and it ll stay cleaner longer . If the floor is properly prepped,and the tile set properly, they won t crack as some one suggested. There are a few products that you can use on ceramics to make them less slippery. One is called B-Safe, made for commercial kitchens . But you can only do so much to make tiles less slippery when water gets on them. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tiling Floors and Counters. Same or different tile?
- All your tile selections should co-ordinate but do not need to match exactly. I like the big tiles on the floor but not on the counters and back splash. The large tile will make those areas seem out of scale. I'd go with a similar tile but in a smaller size on the counter and back splash and see if you can find some accent tile to work into your design of the back splash. All it takes is a band of something like natural stone, glass tile or a textured tile to kick it up a notch and by using the more expensive tile sparingly, you're not increasing your costs but certainly increasing the eye appeal.
- Q:can i test my shower waterproofing before i tile?
- === removing the tiles to correct the leak --- fine --- getting the tile cement and grout behind the good tiles is not recommended === unless you can put a fan in the shower to get it dry and leave it on for the day === if you take the shower test then yo
It is a modernized, big enterprise which is specialized in manufacturing ceramic wall & floor tiles and polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range