Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tiles -Jade Drag :
Jade Dragon Stone
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tile - Jade Drag :
Main Export Markets:
Factory Pictures :
Packing Details :
Product Certificates :
- Q:subway tile boarder question?
- I am going to assume the border is a 2x6 turned vertically. Normally a border tile is used and the grout lines rarely line up because of size. However, if you instructed the setter how you wanted it to look. That is what should be done. I belive you are paying him not the other way around. They do have tiles with the bullnose on the short side(left or right). Find a new tiler. Ask for money back. Stand your ground. I build new homes for a living. This kind of crap drives me nutz! Good luck.
- Q:Spray Glaze for tile?
- I have never seen a really successful do it your self reglazing job. It looks ok when it is first applied but will not hold up to normal use. it scratches or peels. also for tile it does not look natural because the grout gets painted as well as the tile
- Q:Remove wall tiles?
- Use a sharp pointed tool to scrape out the old grout. Insert a thin sharp blade like a putty knife under the edge of the tile at the top edge. Hit the handle with a small hammer, sometimes once you get the first one off the others come away easily and you won't damage the wall underneath.
- Q:can and how to paint over tile...?
- There are companies that make removable sticke em' stuff. For example, I'm renting and hate the trim..I was thinking about peeling on a patter I like, and removing it when I leave.
- Q:How much bacteria resides in ceiling tiles?
- in my case, i like the basement to be kept dry and empty. what is so valuable about ceiling tile? you can keep them outside the house, they are part of garbage. if you want to repair the roof, buy new tile because of color matching. ceiling tile is porous and a good hiding place of germs. germs travel throughout the house from the basement because the house is warm
- Q:How to choose a good tiles
- Tiles good three points to see the body seven points to see the glaze tiles good, three points to see the body seven to see the glaze, that is really decided to really good tile tile surface is the glaze. When you buy, you can touch the front of the brick body by hand, feel the brick surface is delicate, and then close the eyes to watch, glaze granules are rough, the color is pure, good gloss, only delicate touch, Glaze granules fine, pure color, good gloss tiles, is better. To the back of the tiles to see the low water absorption is not low water level is also an important factor in determining the quality of tiles. The manager of the sixth space Douglas tiles shop recommended a quick and effective test method: pouring directly on the back of the tile, if it is a low-density tiles, the water soon penetrated, and the good brick had a long time There will be no signs of water seepage. The more difficult to cut the quality of the brick but the better choice of tiles must be difficult to choose the brick!
- Q:Re-Use and cleaning of ceramic tile.......?
- With Acid easily available in the market. And I am it is HCL. Thats the only way to bring the original shine of ceramic tile.
- Q:What kind of tiles good? How to look?
- See whether the glaze with pinholes, spots, glazed texture, with or without color. 2. See if the tile is deformed. 3. Look at the ceramic tile water absorption. With water droplets on the back of the brick, the smaller the diffusion area, the longer the drying time, the lower the water absorption, the better the quality. 4. Listen to the sound, hand knock on the tiles, the sound the more crisp, the better the quality. 5. weigh the weight, the heavier the weight, the better texture
- Q:Help with tile installation 5 *?
- well your home must surely have some kind of foundation I put tile floors in wood framed homes all the time you just need to be sure to have a strong enough subfloor without deflection for a lasting job I prefer the joists have 3/4 tongue and groove plywood as the first layer the old 3/4 x 6 boards work fine if its not 3/4 plywood, just be sure to screw them tight to the joists then a layer of 1/2 BC grade plywood, the cheaper CDX grade will have unwanted voids then a 1/4 cement based tile backer mortared and nailed to the floor then tile on top of that set with mortar the new schluter ditra subfloor system claims it will be enough over just one layer of 3/4 plywood for any tile install but I have not used the product yet
- Q:Tile Floor help?
- Yes, okorder.com/... Can I offer some free advice? Once you start painting that floor there is no turning back. It would be almost impossible to remove the paint if you don't like the way it looks and you would probably just have to rip the flooor out or put another flooring over the top of it. If I was thinking about doing this, I would get some similar tiles and just lay them on a piece of plywood in the garage and do a quick grout job. It doesn't have to be perfect. I would do some testing with paint and urethane to see how it looks and how well it will hold up to wear. Lastly, if you decide this just isn't worth it the obvious and simple thing to do is use area rugs to bring in the colors you want.
It is a modernized, big enterprise which is specialized in manufacturing ceramic wall & floor tiles and polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range