Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
- Q:What brand of ceramic tile is good
- Tiles Top Ten Brand Reference Hunan Weibang Capital Tricor Capital Carrefour Hunan Dilang Shandong Xinya Shanghai Flying China Resources Millennium Millennium State Putty Guangzhou Dobang Capital Shengbang 1: De Gao (industry leader) 2: Leibang Shi (home 4: Sika (glue experts) 5: Henkel (old age) 6: Oriental rain rainbow (with the famous brand) 7: Ma Bei (the world to build the largest producer of plastic production.) 4: : Shengbang (Chinese paint expert)) 8: according to Ryder (fast development) 9: Dean Mi (rising star) 10: Ryoma (with the famous brand) on the market powder and mortar two different Tile glue. At the same time these two different types of adhesive paste the strength is not the same, it is necessary to see you have to do the base of the tile, and to see which kind of adhesive is more suitable for your base surface. Choose ceramic tile for tile size.
- Q:I need help fixing a bathroom tile?
- Try okorder.com/
- Q:GOLD TILES????????
- check out a tile outlet store, id give a few names but i dont know if i'm allowed ,, also id think about going with porcelain tiles,,just for the fact that if 1 happens to chip,, the color is set the same the hole way through the tile, instead of just on the top, then u dont have to replace it
- Q:Why are my ceramic floor tiles breaking up?
- could be your floor is not level you can test it yourself just get a leveler and test the areas that are cracking. The only other thing I can think of is the termites ate a hole and there is too much moister coming into the house and causing the tiles to crack. I doubt its because of the tiles or the job otherwise something would have happened sooner. But get someone out there to check for termites hope that helps good luck.
- Q:Tiles on the iron out of the traces of how to remove
- Can not be removed, that is, whether it is floor tiles or tiles, iron scratches are removed, and even if there is a clear trace of waxing
- Q:My tile constantly cracks?
- your house has settled. Nothing can remain level if the foundation is shifting underneath it. tile men are wasting your money. Permanent fix? Ramjack, maybe.
- Q:Painting glass mosaic tiles?
- Take the kit back and do it the RIGHT way
- Q:Tiling kitchen floor question?
- Depending on the age of the cement subfloor, it would be my first choice, even if I had to prep it first to insure a good bond. Definitely not cement board, it's not designed or engineered to be walked on, the results downstream would be disastrous. There is a grade of board specifically called underlayment, and it would be my second choice. It needs to be nailed down to cement subfloor about every 6 inches in both directions, very tedious. Not so bad on wood, can be screwed down.This is not hard job, just hard work. Hands and knees, get up to cut a piece, back down to hands and knees. Spread mortar or adhesive, set tile, check for level, spread - set - level, over and over. And level in both directions, North - South, and East - West, and level from tile to tile as well. Really good tile setters make very good money. Very important for you to know: floor tile is thicker than wall tile. It should be 3/8 inch minimum, or 9 mm. Wall tile is generally thinner, and will crack under the stress of weight on it.
- Q:how do i make my bathroom tiles cleaner?
- Get a product called Black Magic. It's a bleach-like spray that works good on mildew. Follow the directions
- Q:How do I paint ceramic tile?
- Painting okorder.com/ I will give you a web site that might be able to help you out a little Good luck with your project, hope it turns out well!!!
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range