Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
- Q:We were going to tile our bathroom and utility room,?
- bad idea laminate in a bath room it will not last because of moisture and steam use tile if you can i had laminate in my bath and it started to look bad in 3 months and i got the good kind the seams started to lift up we just could not stand it it looks good when you first put it in laminate and water do not mix trust me ask around go to a flooring dealer not home depot or Lowe's a flooring store and see what they say about laminate in bath's use tile
- Q:Where can I buy just one roof tile?
- you need to call a roofing supplier/ wholesale house. you wont get 1 tile, youll have to buy a stack, and its not expensive, if they have them in stock and if they will sell 1 bundle. you can also call your local contractors and ask them, give your tile style and color, like s or w or pots and pans, etc. its probably time to have some maintenance done to your roof anyway. i am a roofer. what they dont tell you when they sell you a lifetime product like slate or tile, is it still needs maintenance or it is going to leak. also dont know if you know or not, but never try to walk that tile, you dont know how, and you will leave a trail of broken tiles behind you.
- Q:why is my ceramic tile coming up?
- Yes Rob...I would suggest you pull up a piece of tile. If the tile has thinset on it, Then there is no bond to the substrait (the floor/plywood, cementitious backerboard or dry packed mortar). If there is no thinset on the tile, Then the thinset may have set-up before the the tile was put down. Stand where the tile is coming up and roll up on to your toes, with some force! bang down with the heals of your feet. If you feel the floor move/bounce, Then the substrait is faulty. In any event the floor must be taken up. TCNA (Tile Council of North America) Suggests a 19/32 tongue and groove plywood subfloor over joists 16 on center and a underlayment plywood floor of 19/32 with an 1/8 cap between sheets. I know its a lot to take in but if you have another installer redo the floor you should get the TCNA handbook and make sure its done right. It only costs about $9.00 Look up TCNA on line. Also make sure the installer uses a super modified thinset!
- Q:removing commercial tile?
- How to remove a tile? First of all, get a good old chisel and hammer. You have to break the tiles and remove the plaster. Just be careful you do not over do it or you will end up damaging the wall totally. Safety is also a concern. When you chisel or break these tiles, sharp pieces of it becomes a dangerous projectile scattering all over. Always wear protective gear, like glasses, gloves and a mask if you are allergic to dust. Off course if there is a drain nearby, cover it to prevent dust or tile particles from entering the drain.
- Q:Installing mesh mounted glass tiles?
- Definitely use the spacers! It will give it a much more professional look. You'll be glad you did
- Q:Platinum crown tiles ok
- You have not provided the brand we have not tested, to provide you with the choice of tiles under the method, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
Method 2: a brick vertical placed on the same piece of another flat brick surface, observe the gap between the two bricks, less light, the higher the flatness, the better the quality, in my tested tiles , Nobel's tile flatness is the best, almost no light, we can test their own time to try all four. (This method does not apply to antique tiles)
- Q:Any ideas for bathroom tiles?
- what about these stores.OKorder.com
- Q:Price to install porcelain tile?
- Normal price to just install tile and porcelain is no different to install, will range from 4/6 $ a s/f.. So he/ she is doing all the rip out / disposal and prep work for basically free.. If they do check out w/ their references and have all insurances.Liability and workmans comp, then you may well go for it.. Times are slow now and they may very well be cutting you a deal to get a good job. Any questions you have on how he/ she is doing it ( as far as what materials and such so you know their not cutting corners) you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:i need to re-tile my kitchen...?
- Tile, tile cutter, tape measure, chalk line, square, marker, measure your kitchen first and times width by length to get square footage so you will know how much tile to buy. Depending on the tile you may want to have someone at the store help decide what would be better in your room. You may need a spreader, tile cement, or mortar mix and grout , grout sealer etc.....
- Q:Cleaning and painting tile?
- Do not use LimeAway! This product is an acid that will etch the glazing on the surface of the tile. This result is not repairable. The most safe and effective way to clean dirty tile and grout is to use a cleaner specifically designed for this use. Check a local floorcovering store, especially if there's one in your area that specialized in tile. Look for a heavy duty tile and grout cleaner, there should be several options available. Any kind of paint that I'm aware of is not a viable long term option. Paint will fail to penetrate the glaze of the tile, and therefore will be subject to wear fairly quickly.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range