Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
- Q:What is the standard water absorption of tiles?
- National standard: porcelain brick water absorption E ≤ 0.5%, ceramic brick water absorption E> 10%
The water absorption of the tiles refers to the percentage of the weight of the inhaled water after the mouth of the product is filled with water. It can directly describe the density of the product and affect the moisture resistance of the product.
So you may wish to live on the spot when the test tile water absorption, can be a cup of 150 ml of water poured on the back of the tile, after 3 seconds, if the water will all penetrate the brick, then the tiles of water absorption faster Rate E> 10%, then it also shows the quality of the tile is poor. Therefore, the home improvement to choose the water absorption of the tiles, because the lower the water absorption of tiles, tile on behalf of the inherent stability of the higher.
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- Acceptance of several main parts: first within two meters of the error shall not be greater than 2mm, the joints should be neat, uniform size, no hollowing, not loose, with two meters long ruler or by the foot of acceptance. Second, you can use a small hammer in the ground or the walls of all the light tapping, no empty drums. Finally, pay attention to the drainage requirements of the floor tile slope should meet the drainage requirements, and ground leakage should be tightly integrated.
- Q:Can you paint tiled floor?
- There okorder.com/ it recommends not using floor tile paint in places such as bathrooms where there is moisture. I guess you could paint the floor a week or two before putting it on the market - a case of buyer beware if it all scrapes off 6 months later - but the paint is quite expensive so I wouldn't personally go down this route myself - as it's not a nice thing to happen for the unsuspecting buyers. I'm guessing that currently the floor is more of an eyesore as you haven't integrated this into your current bathroom design? Personally, I would ditch the painting idea and buy a decent off-cut of lino and cover up the old floor tiles since you only have a small area to work with. Lino nowadays comes in many guises/patterns and since it's a small area you can check all local companies for offcuts of perhaps the more expensive pseudo 'wood' type lino etc... You may spend £50 but it will brighten the room and transform it into a more modern look - and ultimately will help you get your asking price. (You could also tell the buyers that the original green tiles are still underneath and they could reveal them if they wanted to...just don't tell them how ugly they are...the secret is to get them excited about new possibilities in the future!!) LOL Fingers crossed that your house sells quickly in the Spring. xx
- Q:Proper solutions for maintaining marble tiles?
- you need to remove the old grout on the surface and re apply new grout to fix the problem, you can even get grout that is tinted to the colour that you like .
- Q:How to build a tile counter-top?
- Depending on what the counter top is now you will need to sand it down and score it (make long scratches in the surface to hold the grout). Next you want to start with the edges and then work your way in. Lay the grout and set the tile. Make sure you get small bumpers to put in between the tiles to keep the spacing even. Make sure you have a way of cutting the tiles also to fit the uneven spaces.
- Q:is it hard to take off shower tiles? i have a house built in 2000 with bathroom showers all tiled in the?
- Being that your house is pretty new most likely the tiles are on drywall and set using latex glue. However if they were set using thinset cement on drywall it will be a little harder or if the builder used the older method and set the tiles in cement on wire mesh, then it's a beast and everything must come down. Using a stiff putty knife start at the top and tap the putty knife behind the tiles and gently pry away from the wall. You will have some damage to the drywall, apply drywall compound, let dry sand down and paint with primer. NOTE: Be sure to wear eye protection and gloves, broken tile is very sharp. Also protect your tub by installing a piece of plywood on top of it to prevent falling tiles from damaging it. It's also not a bad ideal to just tear out the drywall and tile and install new backer board. Maybe a little more work money but In the long run it will make for a much better job. If you are going to use that large of tile you really should tear it out and use the cement backer board and thinset as your glue as these tiles are heavy. Rent a wet saw to cut the tiles.
- Q:CAN I TILE OVER FLOORBOARDS please advise how?
- First, I'd recommend making sure that the wood flooring is secure with no loose spots. Then you may need to strip any finish off it in insure good adhesion. Finally, you'll need to make sure you have a good tile cement and use a proper tile trowel to apply the cement. It will put grooves in the cement that will help with adhesion. If you go to Home Depot or Lowes, they can probably give you pointers. They also have classes sometimes, including putting down tile. Good luck.
- Q:Looking for a discontinued style of floor tile. Yosemite Sand floor tile. a 13inch square. I need 5 tile
- you okorder.com. they have alot of hard to find tiles.
- Q:Two tiles came off in the bathroom...?
- confirm to word it wisely once you tell your mom: the faucet fell and pulled off 2 tiles. whether you dropped the physique wash on the faucet (and you're not sure which you probably did; each and every from time to time the faucet merely comes off), you probably did no longer do something incorrect. It grew to become into an twist of destiny, and completely commonplace considering physique wash is meant to make your hands slippery! for sure it is going to fall often times--that's why it relatively is in a plastic bottle. it relatively is obtrusive the faucet and tiles want paintings. no person has executed something approximately it so some distance, the two considering you're all procrastinating, or because of the fact it relatively is a apartment residing house and no-one desires to take a place funds in maintenance. there is an old asserting that a stitch in time, saves 9. In different words, whilst some thing desires fixing, the longer you wait, the bigger and worse the interest will become. in case you hire your place, your mom ought to record the difficulty to the owner and ask to have it fastened.
- Q:What is the double tiles of tiles? (High reward)
- The difference between polished tiles and glazed tiles:
1, different specifications
Polished tiles and cast glazed tiles in the size of the size of the above is also a certain difference, polished tiles are mainly used in the living room lights are more, the size is generally 600,800 tiles, and throwing glazed tiles are often 300 * 300 small Brick.
2, different colors
Polished tiles of the color is relatively simple, not much change, the difference between the various colors of brick noodles will not be too strong, but the glazed tiles are not the same, throwing glazed tiles than polished tiles rich colors. Throwing glazed tiles are printed on the pattern after the shower glaze, the color to be more vivid, but also completely unrestricted, red, black, blue, blue and purple completely no problem.
3, different lines
Polished tiles and polished tiles of the lines is not the same, the texture of polished tiles can not be very small, throwing glazed tiles can be done as fine as the needle and thread.
4, brick different
Brick is the key to distinguish between polished tiles and glazed tiles, polished tiles are the color into the brick body inside, so the surface of the following 1-2mm brick body color and the surface is the same. And throwing glazed tiles are completely different, and will not penetrate into the brick body, look at the side of the brick, glazed tile layer is more obvious, it is obvious to see the glaze, if the brick surface is only a layer of a very Pu a color Layer is certainly a glazed tiles.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range