Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
- Q:Laying ceramic tile on old wood subfloor?
- In the UK tile adhesive is made for cement and wooden floors combined as this has a latex type compound in it that makes it harden but stay pliable as well to allow for a bit of movement under the tile. If you have cleaned most of your thinset off and are left with some still on but not higher than say 4mm (preferably less) then I would say just to lay the tiles as if the floor was completely clean. If worried about how to lay the adhesive on an uneven floor do what I have done which is to apply the adhesive to the back of the tile first, using a tile cement applicator with ridges deeper than the high points of the thinset, flip the tile over and lay/tap/level into position. Don't walk on for 36 hrs minimum after laying.
- Q:What are the general equipment needed to open a tile factory?
- Under normal circumstances you can buy a circular polishing machine 14 grinding head, a 800 type CNC cutting machine, in addition to buy a manual cutting machine (1200 models), basically can meet a small processing plant. If you want to be more competitive, on the most advanced arc lines machine.
From: Foshan Tao Yi of Electrical and Mechanical
- Q:Installing ceramic floor tiles?
- Not a good idea to try and use the adhesive in that manner to close up that gap.. The adhesive will be approximately an 1/8 th inch.. You ll find no floor is perfectly flat and no base board it truly straight. You asked for other options and the 2 best are to either use a shoe or trim molding after the tile is installed or to take off the base and re use it after the tile is on.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:can and how to paint over tile...?
- With all due respect to you and any others; CAN I is often part of a question asked here. The simple answer is YES! Will you be satisfied? Rarely. Tile is essentially glass; not at all designed to be painted; or have paint strictly adhere to it. You'll get answers that state a specific primer; or some suggestion to ROUGH UP the tile surface. I've been on the planet a long time; and have installed multiple thousands of sq. ft. of tile; and applied thousands of gallons of paint; but NEVER together. I'll just say; IF I was asked to do so; I'd refuse a job no matter how much the customer was willing to pay. It isn't something I'd want my name on when the paint starts peeling; or a fingernail happens to scratch it; or attempts to remove soap scum; create a large area of SKIN to come off with the scrubbing action. Steven Wolf
- Q:tile issues?
- try a small torch,we used it to get tiles warm it seems to melt glue some. Just be careful gets hot fast.
- Q:Platinum crown tiles ok
- You have not provided the brand we have not tested, to provide you with the choice of tiles under the method, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
Method 2: a brick vertical placed on the same piece of another flat brick surface, observe the gap between the two bricks, less light, the higher the flatness, the better the quality, in my tested tiles , Nobel's tile flatness is the best, almost no light, we can test their own time to try all four. (This method does not apply to antique tiles)
- Q:Jinjiang tiles wholesale market where?
- Jinjiang City, Ya said Erythrina, Rui Tong, Quanan. China's Fujian Province under the jurisdiction of the county-level city, from Quanzhou prefecture-level city escrow. Is the core of the southern Fujian Golden Triangle, and Taiwan separated by a water, known as "Quannan Buddha", "beach Zou Lu" reputation. Due to the special geographical location, history, Jinjiang in the economy, military, culture occupies an important position, is the ancient "Maritime Silk Road" one of the important starting point. Jinjiang is the strongest comprehensive county in Fujian Province, is also one of China's most economically developed counties and cities, set the Minnan Golden Triangle Economic Development Zone, the famous hometown of overseas Chinese, Taiwan compatriots in one of the main ancestral home. One of the building materials ceramics is one of the main pillar industries.
- Q:Ceramic floor tiles for counter top?
- It will hold up, but don't buy a real shiny one with no texture at all. Because everything will show on it and they will eventually scratch. Also a good idea is the dark grout inbetween. Beware of placing mahogony or oak on the edge as it will warp and lose its color eventually from water, I would put a beautiful tile edging instead. Also try to make a design on the backsplash..It really looks georgeous, such as making the tiles diamond shape, and a straight tile border on top and bottom. Absolutely georgeous. My friend has that look and it is so lovely. My daughter in law has ceramic tile counter tops and they are georgeous. The back splash has a beautiful italian fountain design which my son did by himself by purchasing the special tile to place right by the sink. Good Luck on your project.
- Q:Questions about installing marble floor tile?
- Marble tile floors have been around for centuries. Even today, in an age of much simpler and less expensive options, marble remains synonymous with elegance and class. Installing marble is more complicated than installing ceramic or other types of tiles because the marble can't be cut on a standard tile cutter, instead needing a wet saw. Also, since the tiles are straight-cut in their manufacture, the tile surfaces have to be completely even with one another.
- Q:labor cost for installing 50 quare feet of tile?
- The price of tiling depends mostly on who's installing the tile and things like. extra for a diagonal, a basic install price starts at around $5-$10 sq ft and have heard of up to $25 sq ft depending on the complexity of the pattern.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range