Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26602:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26602:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26602:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26602:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Mid East/Africa
- Central/South America
- Western Europe
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26602:
- Q:Will vinyl floor tiles damage the original floor?
- Peel and stick tiles are supposed to stick. They don't always stick very well but if they do you might have some trouble getting them or the adhesive off the original floor. I wouldn't do this. All kinds of vinyl flooring are intended to be more or less permanent, not something you take with you when you move. You could get a sheet of vinyl and put it on the floor, sticking it down at the edges with double sided tape. You could get a piece of carpet, or carpet tiles. But honestly, you are in temporary accommodation. Can't you live with what's there for this relatively short time?
- Q:how do i find a match to my floor tiles?
- If you have any loose pcs not yet installed the backs can give me clues as to what it is. Along with the year it was originally installed ( approx) and the exact size of the tile.. Any thing over 8/10 years old you may as well look for some thing close in the exact size. Beyond that your looking at reclaimed tile discount outlets looking for dropped tile lines. There is a few places that specialize in buying and selling of dropped lines of tiles. They change and discontinue tiles every 7/10 years to keep up with changing styles and colors patterns. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:can i tile over tiles?
- Its possible to wall paper over tiles but not recommended. If you don t get the tiles covered properly you ll see the grout joints through the paper. As far as tiling over tile, yes it can be done if certain steps are taken and certain pre cautions. Always best to take out the old, but to answer the question, yes it can be done. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Foreign ceramic tile brand
- Italian Brand: Spider, Bee, Douglas Tile, Van Szes Tile, FLOORGRES Tile, Amy Tile, KEOPE Tile, Bardelli (Famous for Films)
Spanish Brand: TAU Tile, AB Tile, Yasuoli Tile, AZULEV, MagicoGres
UAE Brand: Raja (RAK)
Hungarian Brand: Herend
But those so-called purely imported ceramic tiles are purely deceptive, most of them are set up in China's production base, with China's raw materials, but the production process is different, strong packaging, good-looking Bale.
Think with a stupid, a tiles much more ah, sea, then the risk, high cost, and handling is extremely difficult
- Q:Why do you trowel thinset when laying tile?
- Guitar is mostly right. You need the correct size trowel to spread it uniformly to set the tile in place so the thin set will both bond the tile to your substrate and provide the correct coverage to support the tile . Different trowels for different applications. You don t rely on the tile settling into place you have to set it, slightly press it and use a slight twisting motion to get the coverage you need to conform to specs in the ATC tile hand book, Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Dongpeng tiles I know more famous, but Dongpeng sanitary ware is their home Well?
- There is ah! Are ceramic products! Foreign Wrigley, Kohler (USA), Lejia (Spain), TOTO (Japanese devils, not recommended to buy).
- Q:Painting glass mosaic tiles?
- Mosaic Tile Backsplash Kit
- Q:Ceramic tile??
- It wouldn't hold up very well if you put it right on top of the vinyl floor, but if you screw down some thin wonder board it would work just fine. If you are tiling the kitchen or bathroom you run into problems with raising the floor such as doors not opening and appliances being raised above the counter tops. And if you tile in front of the appliances it will be a pain to get them out if you ever needed to replace them (dishwasher)
- Q:I need wall tiles from B&Q last fitted three years ago any idea where I can get discontinued stock?
- Matching dis-continued tile can be a big problem..This is why whenever I do a tile job I leave extra or open boxes behind...The only thing i can say is check every tile store you can find.....Perhaps one has an odd lot left of leftovers...If you know who made the tiles that would help the search....If you E-mail me a photo to my profile I will take a look around my area when I am at the tile stores...Usually shipping can be arranged.
- Q:Is it good to use a white cement?
- When using tiles, it is recommended to use a creping agent, which is superior to white cement caulking from firmness and beauty.
Tile Cracking agent, also known as brick trenching agent, the material is from the cement, quartz sand, filled with pigments with a variety of additives made by mechanical mixing evenly. Its characteristics:
1, strong adhesion and toughness, can absorb the base surface and the continuous vibration of the brick and the collection, to prevent cracks.
2, with a hydrophobic function, to prevent moisture from the tile seam to prevent moisture and eliminate the phenomenon of anti-pulp tears.
3, non-toxic, tasteless, non-polluting, anti-mildew antibacterial, to ensure that the face is constant often new.
4, colorful, to meet the requirements of different decorative effects. (Color can be deployed on demand side)
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range