Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished porcelain tile CILO26601:
- Q:Erosion tiles underground?
- These aren't erosion tiles, they are drainage tiles. Do a web search on tile drainage and you'll find out all you need to know about the subject. BTW, tiles and tile lines are just underground pipes with holes in them, used to lower shallow water tables. It wasn't clear to me that you understood this, so sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious.
- Q:any ideas on how to get grout of my tile floor?
- You didn't mention how thick it was. You might be able to very carefully chip it off with a putty knife if thick. if just a thin layer try laying a very wet sponge on top of it, it may loosen it to where you can wipe it up. This is what you should have done in the first place. When grouting you do small section at a time, wipe the grout into the tiles with a sponge and then wipe up the excess and go on to another area. You can do about 3 square feet at a time. All ways have a bucket of water handy for this purpose.
- Q:Glass glue and tiles
- Glass glue gun with the United States sewing agent gun is the same, general
- Q:Do 12 x 12 vinyl stick-on tiles work for bathrooms? Or does water get between the tiles?
- They will probably work okay as long as your surface is good so the adhesive works, but a much better product is the new type of vinyl tiles which stick to each other but not to the floor. You won't have any adhesion problems, and water cannot get between the tiles. Trafficmaster at Home Depot is one type. That is the one I have and it has been excellent. It's been in my kitchen and both bathrooms for 5 years and is showing no signs of lifting anywhere. I really don't know why anyone would bother with the old peel 'n' stick type of tile any more.
- Q:Questions about installing bathroom tile.?
- Its best to have the floor go under the vanity, and never tile around a toilet it will look terrible.. 1. Remove toilet by turning off water valve, disconnecting supply line and unscrewing flange bolts. 2. Remove vanity by turning off water valves, disconnecting supply lines and drain. This can be done with a channel lock wrench. Then unscrew any screws that are holding it into wall. 3. Tile the floor. As for the closet flange for the toilet, ideally you want it on top of your floor. You may be able to unscrew it and raise it up a half inch or so. If not, tile around it and use a double wax ring when you reset the toilet. 4. Reset vanity and reconnect supply and drain lines
- Q:can i tile over tiles?
- You can tile over ceramic tiles but not ideal as they can come off over time. If you get a good adhesive it will work but can be effected in time as water penetration can soften the tile adhesive, You can also use tile paint. It does work well if you do the correct prep work first. Make sure old tile are really clean. It is a fast way of doing a job and very inexpensive. I would not wallpaper in a bathroom....not a good idea in my opinion due to moisture. Not a good idea to tile over any tiled embossed wallpaper surface. Have used tile paint with good success. Its in the prep if you don't do it correctly paint will peel after a time. Instruction normally on tile paint can. Well within the range of normal DIY.
- Q:How long to tile small space?
- Sorry, I even have in no way heard of a spacing gadget. I in many circumstances basically use the little plastic spacers which you insert between each and each tile. I even have seen some people take an prolonged board and format marks on the board on the suitable spacing.
- Q:how much does it cost to istall cermic tile with labor and material?
- Tile labor varies a bit from area to area, but you can figure in the $7 a s/f range for basic labor , thin set, grout and 1/2 cement board , which is generally need when installing over the common wood sub floors. Tile isn t figured in this price since a plain , average or discontinued tile can go from $1 a s/f to a very nice tile in that size at 4$ a s/f Extras such as rip out/ disposal and any floor prep isn t included either. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar.. GL
- Q:80 by 80 tiles a box of 3 pieces equal to how many squares?
- 800 brick a box of 1.92 square meters, but you decorate some places can not be calculated by this, because the corner or irregular areas need to cut the tile, you'd better let the store to help you, they all know how to engage.
- Q:How hard is it to remove a ceramic tile floor? It is on a wood base.?
- Its not easy by any means, but its something that I feel most home owners could handle over a weekend. I would recommend that you use a large heavy blade floor scrapper and a big hammer. Basically you smack each tile in the center, which breaks the tile loose underneath then you use the scrapper to take everything off to bare wood.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range