Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished porcelain tile CILO26601:
- Q:How to divide the tiles?
- The state of the ceramic tile by the tile level is divided into A, B, C and so on.
1, A level. Class A use of the scope of unlimited, can be used in various places of home decoration. So the environmental performance of indoor tiles must meet Class A standards.
The standard for the use of tiles for radioactive use is GB6566-2001. Class A decoration materials in the natural radionuclide radium radium-266, thorium-232, potassium-40 radioactive specific activity at the same time to meet the IRa ≤ 1.0 and Ir ≤ 1.3 requirements for the A class of decoration materials.
2, B grade. Class B decoration materials do not meet the requirements of Class A decoration materials but at the same time to meet the requirements of IRa ≤ 1.3 and Ir ≤ 1.9 for the B class decoration materials.
Class B decoration materials can not be used for the interior of Class I civil construction, but can be used for the outer surface of Class I civil construction and the interior and exterior of all other buildings.
3, C level. Class C decoration materials do not meet the A, B class decoration materials requirements but meet the Ir ≤ 2.8 requirements for the C class decoration materials.
Class C decoration materials can only be used for exterior finishes and outdoor use. Ir> 2.8 granite can only be used for monsters, seawalls, piers and other human rarely involved.
According to the national standard level, tiles can be divided into two levels:
1, A grade goods
A grade is the best grade, A grade is divided into AAA level, AA level and A level, AAA level is the best level.
2, B grade goods
Class B products are slightly flawed products.
Whether it is tiles according to the radioactive or standard provisions of the tile, we can find different tiles or have their own different nature.
- Q:How about daily maintenance tiles?
- "Tiles of the daily maintenance is very important, sum up a few points, I hope to help you:
1, the daily cleaning of tiles can be used detergent, soap and other cleaning.
2, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, cleaning tiles can make tiles more shiny.
3, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the interval is 2-3 months is appropriate.
4, brick surface, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
5, brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
6, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
7, ink, cement and other pollutants using hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
8, paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
9, rust can be washed with 2% oxalic acid solution to eliminate, and then wipe with water. With 3-4 tablets of vitamin C tablets crushed into powder, sprinkled on the floor tile surface, and then scrub with water several times, but also remove the rust stains. In the case of rust, can be 10% oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will dip rust at the wet, and then wipe with a thick salt again. If fresh lemons can be squeezed out of its juice drops on the rust stains rubbed by hand, repeated several times until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap and water.
10, a variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used for painting Of the solvent and diluent. "
- Q:How to do the wall tiles off
- 9, at this time the new paste around the brick will be squeezed out of the gap from the gap, with the mud shovel flat can;
10, with a rag to the brick and the surrounding wipe clean, and then clean the cloth with white cement directly in the brick, over ten minutes after a slight strength of white cement, and then clean the cloth with the tile and wipe clean;
11, clean up things, Qi live!
- Q:Tile maintenance
- In fact, no need to do special maintenance!
There are a lot of tiles clean economy, a lot of selling sealants will have to sell.
However, if you want to maintain, the main attention to the following points:
1, to maintain the dryness of tiles, high grade tiles will not be affected by the air humidity, mainly cement and other auxiliary materials!
2, oil, furniture, electrical killer, of course, is one of the scourge of tiles, kitchen weight, range hood had to match!
The hood is always kept clean under it!
3, the bathroom, the hero can not withstand the fist, the bathroom is the most easy to dirty, the use of the most places, so keep the bathroom ventilation, equipped with a common dirt treatment agent is king!
4, living room, restaurant, there is nothing to pay attention to, and 2 days swept away, 5 days a drag enough
5, do not let the weapon, heavy objects suddenly come into contact with the tiles, no matter how good the tiles can be immune to several times, but can not often!
- Q:Is it good to use a white cement?
- When using tiles, it is recommended to use a creping agent, which is superior to white cement caulking from firmness and beauty.
Tile Cracking agent, also known as brick trenching agent, the material is from the cement, quartz sand, filled with pigments with a variety of additives made by mechanical mixing evenly. Its characteristics:
1, strong adhesion and toughness, can absorb the base surface and the continuous vibration of the brick and the collection, to prevent cracks.
2, with a hydrophobic function, to prevent moisture from the tile seam to prevent moisture and eliminate the phenomenon of anti-pulp tears.
3, non-toxic, tasteless, non-polluting, anti-mildew antibacterial, to ensure that the face is constant often new.
4, colorful, to meet the requirements of different decorative effects. (Color can be deployed on demand side)
- Q:Bai Peng tiles origin? how is it?
- You have not provided the brand we have tested, to provide you with the method of selecting the tile, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Figure tiles flatness is very poor gap is too large
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
- Q:What are the types of ceramic tiles?
- According to the material sub-ceramic brick, stoneware brick, porcelain tile.
Surface treatment sub-glazed tiles, polished tiles, throw glazed tiles, semi-glazed tiles, antique tiles, seepage tiles.
- Q:Why the new tiles are double? What material, so good?
- Hello there. Now the tiles, the general sub-base material and fabric. The base material and the fabric are generally not the same. At the end of the material commonly known as the blank, the general use of materials, such as kaolin, river sand, according to a certain proportion of compatibility. Fabric in order to pursue different artistic effects, often in the general use of materials into the whole particles, semi-particles and other translucent materials and color materials. Although seemingly two layers, but the two materials are mixed before firing, after firing does not affect the overall quality. "Double effect" one can guarantee the surface of the different artistic effects, two can save production costs. Because the fabric which joined the translucent materials and colorants, the cost is high.
- Q:Do I want to use the concavity of a marble tiles to make a TV backdrop, right? Help designers,
- Or very good, I went to see the last one is about 700 it, the store should have activities, the last sister-in-law with the use of decorative convex stone, tropical rain forest? Or rice. The Can not remember.
- Q:How to use ordinary drill drill on the tiles to hang things hanging?
- Ordinary drill can, but must use a metal head of the hole drill (hardware store to sell). First with the tools to drill the center of the porcelain glaze broken, cracked on the line to facilitate the drill bit positioning, and will not slip on the tile, 6mm above the hole do not hit a bit, According to the required aperture and then drill again, the hole will not be broken.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range