Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Mid East/Africa
- Central/South America
- Western Europe
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
- Q:Why the new tiles are double? What material, so good?
- Process: Ingredients - Ingredients - Ball Pulping - Spray Powder Making - Pressing - Drying - Printing (Chemicals - Ingredients - Ingredients - Ball Mills - Burning → Polishing, Edging → Grading → Waxing → Packaging → Library
- Q:ive installed ceramic tile in my bathroom about 18 months ago. the tiles have begun to crack. why?
- I would assume that you are talking about tiles on the floor ..that can be a number of things..#1 the floor has movement...should have 2 or more layers of structural plywood or similar product with joints overlapped...and be 1.25 thickness or more...#2 if you used adhesive (glue) is it for floor tiles and are they of the right size...most larger ties need a thinset type mortar...#3..are the tiles you used floor tiles...wall tiles should not be used on the floor...#4..if the adhesive does not support the entire tile any void could create a weak spot and direct pressure would crack the tile..#5.. the actual floor support may not be strong enough or the span too long thus you would get deflection (movement) if the floor moves or flexes your tiles will loosen or crack.
- Q:Floor Tiling?
- let the first slot be filled with a tile covering the whole breadth. then the remaining slots can be filled in f(n-1) ways. again if the first slot be covered in 1ft /3ft way then the remaining slots may be filled in f(n-3) ways. so in my opinion f(n)=f(n-1)+f(n-3)
- Q:Soften grout between tiles?
- Woe ! do you have permission from your landlord! If you do.. I think that is the only way to do it . Allot of hard work. I may be wrong..it would be nice to see if there is a way. I will check back: for the answer.:)
- Q:can i use porcelain tile in the shower?
- Porcelain Tile Shower
- Q:fixing bathroom tile grout/underlayment?
- DIY doc is correct, but I would add that if this condition has been there for a while, there is the possibility that the floor under the tub is rotted from getting wet everytime some took a shower. I recently had a simular problem in a kitchen of a friend. When I pulled up the tile the floor was so bad that I could stick a screw driver through it with little difficulty. Pulling up the rotted floor boards i discovered that the sub-floor was rotted also. After a little investigating I found a leak in a water line going under his dishwasher. His wife never told him because she thought she was using the dish washer incorrectly. (yes, she is blonde) We had to replace all the flooring in the kitchen
- Q:Should I get porcelain tile for my kitchen?
- Almost any kind or tiles will work excellent for a residential kitchen floor. Porcelain, ceramic work fine. The proper installation is the most important thing . I would stay away from stones on the floor in a kitchen. Harder to maintain but they are beautiful in less foot traffic areas. Any type tile with a multi colored look helps hides day to day dirt and looks better between sweeping. There are a multitude of stone looking ceramics and porcelains. That the way I suggest. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What the tiles do
- Q:tiling over vinyl?
- Strip the floor down to the plywood or whatever it's made of. Use a level to see if the floor needs to be leveled out. Then set the tiles and use mortar.
- Q:The difference between tiles and tiles.
- When firing two different temperatures,
As the variety of tiles on the market now, businesses in order to reduce the cost of quality are mostly poor, so I personally think. Often the tiles on the market are stronger than the tiles.
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range