Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Mid East/Africa
- Central/South America
- Western Europe
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
- Q:How to calculate the area of the toilet and kitchen tiles
- Such as the kitchen is 3 meters wide and 2.5 meters high. The area of the wall should be the circumference of the kitchen by height (2.5 + 2.5 + 3 + 3) * 3. = 33 and then remove the door and the window area is about 31 or so. Mainly look at your window size. The door area is basically a multi-square. Finally, the wall about 22 square feet up and down.
The floor area is 7.5 square feet.
Then use the wall area in addition to the area of the brick you choose. Such as: brick is 300 * 450 = 0.135.
The ground is also true. The bathroom is so calculated.
- Q:Cleaning tiles?
- Kaboom grout cleaner. Not tub and tile. There is to different ones. They both are very good. If you can find the Kaboom grout cleaner It will do all of it. Other wise use hot water and Just a cap full of the tub and tile cleaner from kaboom ,
- Q:Tile in a 3 season porch that gets very cold in the winter?
- Hi, In the UK we have a floor covering which is similar to the wood effect laminate floor, it locks together and looks amazingly like 9x9 tiles. I put it in my bathroom and it is not as cold as tiles to the bare feet. It is a wood/paper based product but is waterproof for the normal house hold duty. I assume that the Minnesota winter will not make it too cold. Use a styrefoam underlay 2mm thick to prevent heat loss. this is a do it yourself job if you are handy with a saw, We know it as TILE LOK
- Q:What is the use of ceramic tile?
- More than 4 can lead to the sizing after sizing. In the construction of trimming when careful not to squeeze too much, or easily lead to foam foam rod deformation, then the foam rod will gradually recover, resulting in the overall sealant muster; construction within the scope of the construction to extend the correction time, Operation, the use of scraper from the bottom of the seam up to trim, to avoid curing the strip surface is uneven and a small amount of sagging; due to the different types of profiles on the market, it is recommended that customers in the use of each batch of plastic products before their own simple Of the adhesive test, in recognition of product quality can be widely used, which is to ensure the quality of the project at the same time also protect their own interests. Tile glue a lot of advantages, relative to the traditional materials such as cement in terms of advanced technology, saving material consumption, to ensure the quality of the project and conducive to environmental protection, is a good choice in the housing decoration. But this does not mean that tiles are the best choice for all people, on the one hand the current market tile unit cost is higher than the cement, on the other hand also take into account the construction process, its construction technology requirements than Cement should be high, if the use of ceramic tiles improper, the effect will be greatly discounted. So we choose to use cement or magnetic glue must be based on their actual situation to choose the best products for the better. Learn more about tile information click on id
- Q:can i use porcelain tile in the shower?
- I completely agree w/ DIY Doc w/ 1 personal preferance..I like the larger tilesPorcelion or otherwise in a standerd size shower..But thats a personal choice 20 year installer GL
- Q:Which one is more expensive all together tile or wood floors?
- Over all tile is more expensive when installed. Tile you can buy cheaper on average,on a per square foot basis, but when you factor in prep and setting materials on the average job, the s/f price gos up. Labor alone is approximately double per s/f for tile than it is for wood. Several factors can change this but the norm is tile can be almost double ( installed price) than hard wood. This all is when you have some one else install it. DIY can cut the price on tile way down , but over all still more expensive, Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:removing grout from tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: removing grout from tile? We grouted the tile, and also had a border tile up.. the border is decorative and has some texture to it. We did wipe off the excess as we grouted. The next day tho, my brother sealed it, before making sure all the dust was off.. now there is some grout dust sealed onto the border...
- Q:How do I remove ceramic counter tiles from kitchen without damaging?
- Having recently removed a s***load of tile during a kitchen remodel, I wish you luck in saving a whole lot of them! Carefully slide a prybar under the edge of the tile---wiggle til it loosens then use the prybar as a lever to remove the tile. It worked for me. Surprisingly many remained whole without chips or cracks, and I wasn't trying to save them. Just didn't want the huge mess involved in the sledgehammer method. LOL
- Q:Kitchen Tile?
- The thing to keep in mind about using 12x12 tiles in this case is that unless you are exceptionally lucky the will have to be cut. While smaller tiles may also need to be cut, the difference in size will not be as dramatic and overall the effect should be more aesthetically pleasing. There are of course more than two or three sizes available, and you may wish to consider a small border pattern of some sort as opposed to filling the entire space with one tile. For that matter you may wish to have alternating tiles of the same size with different but complimentary colors. As for choosing the color (or colors) it may be best to see what is available locally and purchase a single tile of different styles you think you might like, then take them home to see how they go with the rest of your kitchen. You certainly won't need to purchase those backing boards for wall tiles, but check the instructions on the adhesive you buy to see if they advise priming or otherwise treating the drywall.
- Q:covering existing tile backsplash?
- It's okorder.com/
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range