Specification of Ceramic Tiles:
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
1300 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Picture of Wall Tile:
1. Why Us:
More than 20 years tile exporting experience, RMB 200 million sales every year.
More than 20 years tile factory running-well management experience.
Excellent quality and Competitive price, OEM is available.
Widely professional exporting experience all over the world.
2. What is the trade terms:
Payment: T/T 50% in advance, balance against copy of T/T, L/C etc.
3. What is the delivery time
15- 20 after deposit paid
4. Can you provide the samples to check?
We can provide the clients free samples.
- Q:how do i lay tile?
- If its in a no moisture area . May be . But unless its Trazo or Granite square cut on . And I only do that on counter tops. If you don't seal seal with grout water can get in cracks and cause problems with tile adhesion and sub floor failure. I'd use the thin grout lines.
- Q:I need a name for my tile and bath company.?
- Luxury Tile Bath Studios Executive Bath Tiles Goddess Bath Tiles Creative Bath Tile Studio DaVinci Bath Tiles . I figure something that makes me think of Mount Olympus Gods Goddesses using the can or something. Not Turkish Baths, though, 'cuz that makes me think you'll stumble upon some gay orgy inside or something. The Studio-bit makes me think that you're really creating a work of art. Maybe, Masterpiece Bath Tile Designs ?
- Q:Tiles or carpet ?Family with 3 kids under 4.?
- If you are looking for the easiest to maintain, definitely tile. Being a living room, and having young kids, I would assume they play there, so carpet would be much kinder to falls that the little-ones will have. You can always have both, get tile and place an area rug over it, you can get the rug cleaned at a local dry cleaners or just get a cheap one that you can toss when the kids get older.
- Q:China 's top ten brand tiles
- Brand category
First-class brands: Dongpeng, champion, gold rudder, Marco Polo, Mona Lisa, Nobel, can be strong, Europe God Connaught, Enuo, Europe and the United States, Smick, Eagle, Asia.
In the brand: Omega, Bode, Valley, Fernando, crown beads, crown, Huapeng, Hong Tao, the Asia, Hongyu, Jiada, Jiajun, Chun Shi, Jane, gold , Gold and gold, cannon, Rome, romance, Owen Lai, Rong Gao, St. De Bao, Shuangling, Shun Tao, special, Vero, beautiful, new source, silver whale, Italy treasure, in Sheng The
- Q:repair Vinyl tiles on basement floor?
- I definitely think that it is. A basement does not have to be as decked out as the rest of the house although it can be. There are really nice vinyls now a days that you can choose from so take your time and research well before you purchase. You will be glad that you didn't spend an arm and a leg and still got something nice. Hope this helps and God Bless!
- Q:Bleach stains on my tiles?
- I don't know what type of tiles you have, but if it doesn't have a glazed finish, you may not be able to do much about it. Travertine is a popular natural limestone that is very popular these days and is frequently used in bathrooms. The only drawback is that it is a soft and porous material, so it is much easier to damage that a glazed tile or a natural polished marble. The good news is that it is relatively inexpensive and easy to replace. Call a good tile man and get a quote to refinish and a quote to replace the damaged pieces.
- Q:Do you think that large, 12X12 tile is just a fad, and in 10 years it will look dated?
- Nope. I think tile stays in style no matter what. Ceramic, oak, granite marble will always be in style. I think the glass backsplashes they're doing with the long thin rectangles will be out of style before you can blink though.
- Q:I want to lift ceramic tiles off bathroom floor and re-use. Whats best method to do this without breaking?
- Trying to save the tile is a lost cause. You'll end up breaking them. The good thing about tile, if done right, it is forever. The bad thing about tile, it is forever, until you decide to replace it.. Double edged sword.
- Q:Sub-floor in addition before vinyl tile?
- Self stick tiles commonly loosen from subfloors, concrete or wood. They can be installed successfully over concrete but it is absolutely vital that your concrete be smooth and very, very clean. If you are concerned about adhesion it would be wiser to use glue down vinyl tiles which aren't much more expensive, rather than build a very expensive wooden subfloor which wouldn't guarantee the integrity of peel and stick tiles.
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- What is the sub floor made of??
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range