Key Specifications Polished Porcelain Tile :
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages Polished Porcelain Tile :
Usage— Suitable for home, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel, airport, shopping mall,
deluxe clubs floor and wall tiles.
This series of products in addition to good wear resistance with ultrafine tiles, flexural strength,
and low water absorption, the appearance of the product, due to be fired into a crystal frit, so
three-dimensional effectprominent, white the texture clear, natural, delicate harmony and balance without duplication, with impeccable
decorative effect, close to natural stone.
Main Export Markets:
Product Picture :
Production Line :
Product Certifivates :
Packing Details :
Oversea Branch :
- Q:on average whats cheaper tile effect laminate or actual ceramic tiles?
- Actual tile will cost less ( than that of a good laminate) but the tile labor is double ( +-) that of laminate installation.Plus the prep materials needed for ceramic is triple ( or more ) than just the plain under layment of laminate. So on the average tile and laminate installation the tile is about double that of laminate by the time you get all materials and labor. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Porcelein or ceramic tile---which is better to use on a kitchen floor?
- We have Italian tile in our kitchen (20X20 inch squares) and its great! I wouldn't recommend porcelein because its more likely to crack if you drop a dish. I have heavy earthenware dishes and while the dish is toast if I drop it on the tile, the tile does not crack. I would not recommend tile on a countertop because the grout tends to stain and retain germs that countertops are typically exposed to (e.g. raw meat). Formica is durable but not friendly on the eyes. Why not considering something like corian? It is pretty and resists stains. I have granite in my house that I LOVE but its high maintenance.
- Q:What is the unit of the tile factory offer. Is the piece or square meter
- Decoration companies are generally based on each calculation.
You go to the store to buy is by piece.
If it is per copy will be labeled.
- Q:can you lay ceramic tile outside?
- Actually, it can work. But once the linoleum is there, the tile will be worthless. It will be easier and cheaper to just rip up the entire floor tile and all and start over than it will be to clean all the adheasive off of the tile. If you are sure you want the linoleum anyway, you can go to a place like Home Depot, and get a floor leveler system that is ok to be used over tile. They have it, I have purchased it before. If the tile is glazed (shiny and slipery rather than rough feeling) then you will more than likely need to remove the glazing with sanding or grinding, or etch the glazing with an acid compound such as a muriatic acid mix. I have done this sucessfully when installing 12 x 12 natural stone tile over existing glazed tile in a rental unit before. It work VERY well, as the original tile was in excellent shape and had a concrete backerboard under. Once you have the glazing etched or removed, if needed, and have the floor leveled... you don't absulutely have to, but it would be an excelent idea to install a special plywood underlayment designed for use under linoleum or vinyl flooring. This will have to be glued to the prepared tile surface with a special adheasive. They have this at the Home Center as well. After that, it is just as simple as glueing the flooring down just as any other installation. The reason I wrote all that was to show that it is in fact possible and the outcome is very satisfactory if done right. In the end though, most times it will be easier to rip it up and install the linoleum. Hope that helps.
- Q:What are the advantages of Marco Polo Tiles? How to choose the tiles?
- You can go to CityTogo to see the above Marco Polo tiles it
From the appearance point of view, the color should be uniform, surface finish and flatness is better, the other can be identified by the sound, with a hard light flick, the sound more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better quality. Or can use water droplets in the back of the tile, see the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tile, on the contrary, that the density of sparse, its inherent quality than the former is excellent. In addition, from its hardness point of view, with the tile pieces of the edges and corners scratched each other to see broken fragments broken, if it is fine, hard, or leave scratches rather than loose, soft, or left scattered powder, It is good quality. These are common sense
- Q:Quarry tiles - replace or restore?
- My opinion? Replace. I believe you would not be happy with the restoration since they were not laid properly in the first place. Doesn't matter which costs more if. in the end, you are unhappy with the results.
- Q:How many 18x18 tiles equal 170 square feet?
- 18 x 18 = 18 sq in. which = 1.5 sq ft. 170 / 1.5 = 113.3 Buy about 130 of them, you'll have to cut some of them to get them to fit. Wouldn't hurt to buy 150 just in case.
- Q:Watercolor strokes on how to remove tiles
- First, the first use of flat shovel shovel most of the paint, and then wipe with a rag can be removed, pay attention to not hurt the surface of the tile.
Second, you can also make tiles cleaners
1. Prepare a bottle of 500 ml of mineral water, pour out half;
Take a bottle of soap powder;
Take two bottles of vinegar;
4. Take three bottles of alcohol;
5. Add half a bottle of flour;
6. Shake the mineral water bottle to make it even.
With the time, only need a spray, a rub, easy to get.
- Q:painting ceramic tile?
- you should go and buy matching colour easiest way thanks
- Q:How to choose the difference between tile types
- 1, glazed tiles
Glazed tiles are the bricks of the brick surface treated by glazing. Glazed tiles according to the different materials, divided into ceramic glazed tiles and porcelain glazed tiles. Ceramic glazed tiles are made from clay, with high water absorption and relatively low strength. The main feature is that the back color is red and the porcelain glazed tiles are made from porcelain clay with low water absorption and relatively strong Higher, the main feature is the back of the color is gray. Glazed tiles are the most common brick decoration, not only rich in color, and anti-fouling ability, is widely used in wall and floor decoration.
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range