Key Specifications of Porcelain Tile CW-8002A :
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tile CW-8002A:
Adopt international advanced ceramic cloth exquisite processing technology, selected high
quality pure raw materials, on the product body, with moist and gorgeous color, microcomputer
total precision control, multiple temperature control forming technology create gorgeous texture
hd grain boundary, bottom dense embryo thicker, pure texture, deduces the natural stone material through the external environment and the
geological characteristics and the dynamic form of change,
also make products with high hardness, high gloss, low water absorption, strong dirt resistance, easy
to clean, etc excellent characteristic.
Main Export Markets:
Product Pictures :
Production Line :
Product Certificates :
Packing Details :
- Q:How do you remove kilz from tile floors?
- Depending on the type of tile you might be able to use a sharp knife (exacto or paring knife) and gently remove the spots. If you have any kind of ceramic tile that would work (in my experience) except perhaps on the grouted areas. If you have grout and the Kilz is in/on the grout you might have to actually scrape some of the grout off and then reseal the grout. Good luck. It's laborious work but it should work. If you have linoleum tile I wouldn't do that because it might remove the finish. The next time you go to the paint dept. at the store ask them how to do it if you haven't solved the problem
- Q:Tiling over fireplace masonry?
- You can attach tile directly to masonry, it has been done all over the world for centuries (Italy, Spain, Middle East all use tile on the exterior of buildings...) I would assume normal thin-set mortar would work, but I believe it would depend on the exact type of masonry- concrete block or clay brick. A thicker adhesive bed will likely be necessary to smooth over the rough surface, but because of the relatively porous surface of most types of masonry your bond should be excellent. My only word of caution would be if you have any cracks in the masonry. Make sure they are not active (widening and narrowing), which may occur with temperature and humidity swings. Either way, you may choose to weld the crack with epoxy to prevent any crack movements that may telegraph through your tile and crack it. HTH, Andrew Kester, PE Structural Engineer Florida (..and a tile afficianado..)
- Q:What are the advantages of Marco Polo Tiles? How to choose the tiles?
- You can go to CityTogo to see the above Marco Polo tiles it
From the appearance point of view, the color should be uniform, surface finish and flatness is better, the other can be identified by the sound, with a hard light flick, the sound more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better quality. Or can use water droplets in the back of the tile, see the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tile, on the contrary, that the density of sparse, its inherent quality than the former is excellent. In addition, from its hardness point of view, with the tile pieces of the edges and corners scratched each other to see broken fragments broken, if it is fine, hard, or leave scratches rather than loose, soft, or left scattered powder, It is good quality. These are common sense
- Q:ceramic tiles?
- most all tile manufactures will tell u to clean tile with just a damp mob and warm water. it would really help if u had soft water.
- Q:Marble tile countertop solutions?
- you need to remove the old grout on the surface and re apply new grout to fix the problem, you can even get grout that is tinted to the colour that you like .
- Q:Is polished tiles and tiles a thing?
- Tiles include two types of tiles and wall tiles. Polishing is a kind of tile! Maintenance is nothing to pay attention to is not friction, no nitric acid!
- Q:How can you adhere ceramic tile to ceramic tile?
- Don't half-a* it with glue....do it correctly: take off the bottom row of wall tile. install the tile base cut the wall tiles the proper size to fill in the remaining gap between the base and next row of tile.
- Q:How many squares are tiles?
- You use the brick side length * side length * block number = square number such as: 800 floor tiles is: 0.8 * 0.8 = 0.64 square, and then multiplied by 4 = 2.56 square meters 300 tiles is: 0.3 * 0.3 = 0.09 square, then Multiplied by 12 pieces = 1.08 square meters tiles have two boxes, three pieces of a box, four, eight, ten one box from 300 * 300 ------ 1000 * 1000 specifications of the larger The smaller the number of pieces
- Q:Anyone ever have a problem with ceramic tile cracking after installation?
- probably there was dirt or something under the tile proir the installation. or the adhesive was not put on properly. you will need to remove the tile, clean the floor completely and re install, and re grout.
- Q:How to remove the 502 glue on the tile
- There is water! Find a small piece of cloth with cloth sticky water deposited on the above just fine! 502 generally 60 degrees + on the failure of the!
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range