Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Adopt international advanced ceramic cloth exquisite processing technology, selected high
quality pure raw materials, on the product body, with moist and gorgeous color, microcomputer
total precision control, multiple temperature control forming technology create gorgeous texture
hd grain boundary, bottom dense embryo thicker, pure texture, deduces the natural stone material through the external environment and the
geological characteristics and the dynamic form of change,
also make products with high hardness, high gloss, low water absorption, strong dirt resistance, easy
to clean, etc excellent characteristic
Main Export Markets:
Product Pictures :
Production Lines :
Product Certificates :
Packing Details :
- Q:How do I remove floor tile?
- First stop should be a Home Depot or Revy or whatever building supplier you have near you. They will know and have the tools you might need and could give good advice on the easiest removal. Unfortunately there are no magically easy ways to do this. If you are able to attack an edge, good for you. Use a good, sturdy scraper. Perhaps even one that you will be able to use a hammer on the end of. Then it is just simply a matter of elbow grease and determination. Actually, a 5' X 5' space will come off fairly quickly once you get started. If you are not able to start at an edge, you will have to make one by chiselling out a few tiles until you can get your sturdy scraper working again. just scrape a few grout lines and pry out some tiles. Please wear safety glasses and gloves throughout this whole procedure. These things will chip and have very sharp edges. The next part is to be sure that you scrape off all of the thinset (glue) that was holding the tiles down. You are now almost ready to re-tile, if that is your goal. If it is, then just be sure that the area is solid and clean and you are good to go. As for tiling under a vanity . . . some do and some don't. New home bulders certainly don't in order to keep costs down. It certainly is not necessary as long as the vanity will be the right height after you are done. There could be a 1/4 to 1/2 inch height difference due to the thickness of the tiles. Hope this helps. George
- Q:why is my bathroom tile hot?
- Well, I'm assuming it's the floor tiles, not the wall tiles. And that there's no radiant heating system under the floor. The first thing you should check is if you have a broken hot water pipe under the slab. To do this, shut off all the water in the house and check your meter. Some have a small triangle shaped dial that turns as you use water. If it's turning, you have a fairly major problem and should address it promptly. If you don't have such a dial on your meter, record the numbers on the meter before you go to bed at night after using all the water for the day. Then in the morning, BEFORE using any water, record the numbers again. They should match exactly. If not, you have a leak and chances are, it's from the hot water line running under the slab in the bathroom. You can shut the hot water valve by the heater for a few hours and check if the warmth has cooled down. This will assure you that that is what the problem is.
- Q:Just replaced some 3/4 Ply in bathroom. Can I tile right on top of that or do I need an underlayment?
- Ceramic tile or vinyl tile? Ceramic tile you need a total substrate of no lees than 1 1/4. This means you need to add a minimum or 1/2 to make it sturdy enough for tile . And the very best ting to use ( for the average DIY) is 1/2 cement board. And this needs to be properly installed. This will comply to ATC and TCA tile codes.. If your using a vinyl tile you possible can go over it all w/o underlayment but I strongly suggest a 1/4 wood underlayment such as luan. This gives you a clean surface to bond to. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:1 package tiles can paste the number of square brick
- First of all need to know how many kilograms of tiles you said? If it is 20 kg, then the wall flatness is better, the error in the case of plus or minus 5 mm, probably can do 4 square or so, if the flatness is not good, about 2 square or so. If it is 25 kg installed, then flatness can be about 5 square or so, flatness is not good about 3 square or so, the specific need to understand the base flatness can accurately estimate the consumption.
- Q:How to change a single linoleum tile?
- The easiest way I have found to remove a single tile is to get a large pot of water boil it and set on top the the tile you want to replace. The heat from the pot will make the tile soft and very pliable. Take a box cutter and cut a x in the center of the tile (it will be as easy as cutting through carboard, tear up the tile it will come up in 4 pieces assuming you cut the X) scrape the glue with a metal putty knife re-apply new adhesive and lay the new tile. good luck
- Q:Will cloudiness from sealer finish disappear on ceramic tile?
- Unfortunately the cloudiness will not likely go away. The problem is that there is moisture in the sealer and the top of the sealer is not smooth. You may be able to fix this by just polishing the tiles with some steel wool (not the kitchen kind, the 00 or 000 polishing kind). Basically, just use the steel wool like sandpaper and rub out the finish. Rubbing out your finish is something that most woodworkers do to get a smooth and clear finish on their work and it also works for any other type of finish. If the steel wool doesn't work then you will want to either sand off the finish or use a finish remover to get the finish out. If you bake the tiles to burn off the water then you will likely yellow the finish or, depending on the finishing product, burn and blacken the finish.
- Q:ceramic tile?
- the spaces are important on wall tiles because you need the grout for extra support. Think about it. If the only support you have is on the bottom of the tiles, their is an increase chance of the tiles falling. The grout around each tile makes each tile attached independently having also side support.
- Q:Tile throughout the house?
- wanting to change guest bedroom with tile or laminate flooring.. Have tile through out house. Any idea of what would look best?
- Q:Question about installing ceramic tile.?
- A friend of mine installed a new layer of tiles atop the existing floor tiles about three years ago. There have been no problems,he did this with the entire condo.Believe it or not,he sold the place recently and the person who bought the place,did not like the color of the tiles so he installed a new layer,now being a total of 3 layers of floor tiles.
- Q:craft projects for extra floor tiles?
- well you can put the tiles somewhere else? Maybe buy some more and make a cool tile medallion in your backyard or something? That seems to be pretty popular !
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range