Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28602:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain C-W28602:
Adopt international advanced ceramic cloth exquisite processing technology, selected high
quality pure raw materials, on the product body, with moist and gorgeous color, microcomputer
total precision control, multiple temperature control forming technology create gorgeous texture
hd grain boundary, bottom dense embryo thicker, pure texture, deduces the natural stone material through the external environment and the
geological characteristics and the dynamic form of change,
also make products with high hardness, high gloss, low water absorption, strong dirt resistance, easy
to clean, etc excellent characteristic.
Main Export Markets:
Production Line :
Product Certificates :
Oversea Branch :
Packing Details :
- Q:tiling with 16x16 tiles in kitchen that is 14x22?
- Is the floor really straight, clean, and rigid? If so, thin set is better. How about a water or vapor barrier? Watch some of the Holmes on Homes shows from Canadian TV. He works in the Toronto area and is the best. Everyone kids him because his motto is :Make it right!. Shows #54, 72 and 67 might help.
- Q:DIY mosaic tiling?
- I have tiled over formica counters. This is easy. I got a good utility knife and scored the counter all over. Then I got Lock Tite power grab white glue (this is the glue that holds a brick to the ceiling in the commercial) I applied it to the counter with a putty knife in small sections and applied the tile. Mosaics are fun to do. Just smash the tiles with a hammer and sand the edges with a stone sanding block. If you are using different tiles they may be different thicknesses so use the thickest first and add more glue to raise the others to the same height. Now the edge of the table is going to be an issue if you want a finished edge...If the table is square you can have a pretty 1' molding cut and even glue that on. There are some ceramic tiles that are made for edges...so you can use those for the edges after you break them. You are going to have a blast doing this...it's like a puzzle and lots of fun. Enjoy!
- Q:how do I lay carpet onto tiles?
- buy a foam backed carpet and then use a spray adhesive to stick the carpet edges down.
- Q:How to identify the quality of ceramic tile and standard
1. When the decoration of the house, choose the right material is very important, when people buy tiles, often businesses will use this method to guide consumers to identify the quality of tiles: water seepage, water absorption is high, , Water absorption is low.
2. When purchasing tiles, be sure to identify the quality of the tile, select the regular product and with the correct identification method, pay attention to the construction of tiles to comply with product use instructions, to avoid the wrong method led to tile deformation and loosening.
- Q:Ceramic tile choice: Did I make a mistake?
- its cheaper tile, but lowes discontinues most tile after two years or so. hope you bought enough tile for the job(20% more than you need).
- Q:any advise about linoleum tiles?
- Its wise to under take any DIY that you can do yourself,because you can save and also it gives you great satisfaction that you done it.Regarding the laying of the tiles its quite easy,before you start have a plan to how you going to lay them,especially the cutting ones near the edges.You can also move it over if the cut is to small. I think you have to heat them before you lay them as to make them more flexable,take care not too over heat them.Start with the full tiles first and leave the cutting for last....good luck
- Q:How would you go about tiling a bathtub wall?
- tiling a tub /shower surround can be difficult, would recommend hiring a tile guy, just watch them and you will learn alot If you walls are not level and square it can be a hard job to do even with experience If you are still going to try it yourself you have to keep in mind the expense, time and purchase or rental of a wet tile saw (plus snips and a grinder with a diamond cut wheel) Use a good adhesive (mastif) and a 3/8 trowel, keep the tile up at least 1/4' from the edge of your tub Don't forget the schulter strip for the edges You can also mix the grout half and half (sanded and non- sanded), just a little helpful hint Going to Home Depot to get a book is not a bad idea, better yet find out when they are going to do a tiling show, you can learn enough to get by if you ask alot of questions Good luck!
- Q:Floor Tile information needed?
- Cut your carpet and pad smaller that the area where you are laying the tile. If at all possible, I'd roll both the carpet and pad back in one piece without cutting them until the tile work was completely done. Then install your carpet tack strip about 3/8 inch away from the tile. Cut the pad along the outer edge of the tack strip. Then cut the carpet to go over the tack strip about 1/4 to 3/8 inch longer than the edge of the tile. With a stiff blade putty knife tuck the carpet securely between the tack strip and the tile. That's the best help I can give you without doing it for you. Good Luck and don't try to rush things. Remember, the tile thin set and grout must be completely dry or they will move on you.
- Q:Where can I get ceramic floor tiles to match what I have?
- If the tiles in the house is 8/10 years older or more and you don t know what they are, your fighting a losing battle. Tile, like a lot of flooring, changes style every 8/10 years. If I knew the name or maker of the tile I d be able to help you some. Some times just seeing the back of a tile will tell me about it. Any clues you may have, e mail me through my avatar and you can check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:ceramic tile over linoleum?
- My kitchen was tiled with ceramic over the linoleum..it has a concrete floor under it..it has no cracks or grout failure after 8 years. The tiler man just cut the curled edges like around the perimeter and he rough sanded the lino so the mortar would stick good. He said as long as the lino is still stuck good to the floor there is no problem tiling over it as long as it is prepped right. He must be right after all those years and still no problems! Removing old lino is a pain if it is still stuck really well.
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range