Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28602:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain C-W28602:
Adopt international advanced ceramic cloth exquisite processing technology, selected high
quality pure raw materials, on the product body, with moist and gorgeous color, microcomputer
total precision control, multiple temperature control forming technology create gorgeous texture
hd grain boundary, bottom dense embryo thicker, pure texture, deduces the natural stone material through the external environment and the
geological characteristics and the dynamic form of change,
also make products with high hardness, high gloss, low water absorption, strong dirt resistance, easy
to clean, etc excellent characteristic.
Main Export Markets:
Production Line :
Product Certificates :
Oversea Branch :
Packing Details :
- Q:Spray Glaze for tile?
- It's called re-glazing. There are companies out there that re-glaze bathtubs and ceramic tile. A bathtub can cost about $700 to re-glaze. Home improvement centers have re-glazing kits but they are only as good as the applicator. What's more important than the re-glazing kit, is the preparation. The glaze on the green tile needs to be dulled by acid washing. If you go over the green tile with it's slick surface, the re-glazing will peel off...
- Q:Erosion tiles underground?
- These aren't erosion tiles, they are drainage tiles. Do a web search on tile drainage and you'll find out all you need to know about the subject. BTW, tiles and tile lines are just underground pipes with holes in them, used to lower shallow water tables. It wasn't clear to me that you understood this, so sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious.
- Q:Removing some counter tip tiles, but saving others?
- The force from removing the broken tile can be transferred through the grout onto the granite tile. So first try to clear out the grout between the 2 rows of tile. Use a hammer and chisel (and safety glasses) and swing away from the tile you want to keep. If there is a mud job with thinset between the mud and the tile, try to chisel the thinset off, leaving the bottom mud-job in tact. If you're lucky, you won't have to repair it and can start laying the new tile right away.
- Q:why tile installed was defective?
- were they walked on before they dried? .. or maybe the thinset wasnt put down thick enough to make a good bed or mixed incorrectly .. all i can think of .. sounds like a mess ..
- Q:Has anyone sucessfully drilled into tiling or how do I remove tiles?
- Standard masonry bit will go through most all tile..Depending what and why you want to drill through tile for, there are some tricks to make it easier.. If you want to take the tile down, the easiest way is to cut through the dry wall just above the last tile row. Pull down all the dry wall. By the time you take tile down and the damage that ll be done to the dry wall, its easier to remove and replace it all.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Starting kitchen wall tile?
- you need spacers...( couple $'s a bag, only 1 bag needed..)You need to grout the tile after applying to the wall, wait 24 hrs or as the mortor says....I would recommend a grout sealer- they can be brush on or spray on..the grout will collect dust, grease and be a nightmare to clean ... in bathrooms you normally put backerboard before tile( it is made of concrete and keeps the water from penetrating to the drywall...imagine having to rip out the dryway and re do it....If they are simple sq tiles, no pattern involved, then you can start at the edge/ end...if you want the corners to be 2 perfect sqs meeting- that is where you should start- then you won't have a cut piece butting up to an uncut or two cuts meeting (this is what sounds right for your project) ...you can use the backsplash as a base---to support the tile as it dries. Use painters blue tape to help hold it to the wall until then....do one row all along the backsplash using the backsplash as support and a small piece of tape securing it to the wall until the mortor takes hold..remove the tape to start on the next row up and secure with tape as before....continue until done. Use spacers 1/4 to keep things straight...use a level to get 1st row straight, snap chalk line/ draw line... PLEASE- double check your thinset to be sure it is recommended for your size tile and for wall use...the premixed stuff has a tendency to shrink up as it dries (and it stays wet for a VERY long time esp in high humidity/ moist areas)...causing your tile to come free from the surface it is attatched to... I would get a small bag of the real, mix it yourself mortor- it is concrete and dries as such... I have used the premixed stuff and had terrible results. Have fun!
- Q:How to choose bathroom tiles
- Recently, the full glass fossil (porcelain polished tiles) is very hot, but the market sales of polished tiles quality level is missing. Choose the polished tiles, the first time in a good light to observe the surface of the brick body whether there is color, leakage throwing, scratches, cracks, collapse edge, missing angle and color dirty and other defects; in the room will be polished as a "mirror" Use, observe the mirror effect, mirror strong sense of polished tiles; with your fingers sandwiched tiles feet up, knocking the middle and lower tiles, the sound crisp and sweet, with metal sound quality tiles better, its high density, good sintering , And the sound rough and boring, the lower the sintering degree makes the density of small, poor quality; can also be used to scratch the surface of hard objects brick, if there is scratches, surface glaze deficiency, poor quality. PS: Of course, before the scratch to obtain the consent of the owner. High-quality polished tiles with a strong mirror effect tips 4 color clever ride
It seems that most of the furniture in the bathroom wall tiles have chosen to white-based tiles, add up to a few pieces of painted brick as a decoration. Such a boring bathroom you look tired? In fact, the bathroom selection of tiles, in the color as long as attention to simple, bright, so boldly add some red, orange, blue and other fancy tiles with the use. For example, smoke and other dark tiles, you can stretch the overall visual effects of the bathroom, there is a small space for the big beauty, but the color is too resolute, cold, some avant-garde young people tend to this.
- Q:home decoration advice : what to do with wasted wall tiles?
- YOu can paste them on the side of your doors and something like that.
- Q:what do tile makers do?
- Hello Most of the tile makers now use dust clay(fine powder) .they have a standard 6x6 two part mould that they fill with a set amount of the powdered clay insert the filled mould in to a fly press of similar type of press remove from the mold decorate glaze and fire in the kiln. this is just to give you some idea. The traditional way is to use plastic clay that's wet clay that you can press into a tile mould by hand or a small press remove leave to dry and then fire when fully dry.You can fine a few help full books on the internet or the Library. Cheers Bob a Job
- Q:How to effectively remove the glue marks on the tiles?
- How to effectively remove the glue marks on the tile
1. The usual use of wiping oil coated to wipe evenly, slightly with nails to pull out the part of the first pull out, the rest of the wet towel to wipe off.
2. With a hair dryer blowing with plastic parts, the glue can be very easy to get off the bar.
3. Spray the oil spirits in the location of rubber marks, after a while a plastic mark that is out, may wish to try.
4. With alcohol + eraser can also be, although this method is more tired, but the effect is good.
5. You can take a piece of vinegar covered with a rag to cover the whole place of plastic marks, until the plastic sticky stains completely wet, you can use the ruler easily removed.
6. If you can, first with blisters, and then coated with a little detergent, and then look at the effect of old toothbrush brush.
7. with a cloth dip tip or Erguotou wipe will have a good effect.
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range