Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28601:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28601:
Adopt international advanced ceramic cloth exquisite processing technology, selected high
quality pure raw materials, on the product body, with moist and gorgeous color, microcomputer
total precision control, multiple temperature control forming technology create gorgeous texture
hd grain boundary, bottom dense embryo thicker, pure texture, deduces the natural stone material through the external environment and the geological characteristics and the dynamic form of change,
also make products with high hardness, high gloss, low water absorption, strong dirt resistance, easy
to clean, etc excellent characteristic.
Main Export Markets:
Product Picture :
Production Line :
Oversea Branch :
Packing Details :
- Q:What is better, metal tile roof or light weight tile roof?
- There are clay, concrete and wood/cement fiber roof tiles, but I am not familiar with ceramic unless you are referring to the ceramic granules that are used to surface some brands of metal tiles. Metal tiles are durable, cost efficient and light weight. The ones with the ceramic granules will reflect more heat than the crushed stone ones, but the ceramic colors will fade more than the natural stone. Clay tiles are light weight and will last a lifetime, unless broken from impact, but you will pay dearly for the real clay. Clay is the color of the natural soil that is is made from so the color doesn't fade. Concrete is very heavy and is usually painted, so the finish eventually weathers off and you see the typical gray concrete color coming through. Since the concrete is so heavy, most structures require added support to firm up the roof deck. There are lighter weight concrete tiles available, but these are made with wood fiber filler and break very easily. Most structures will need framing support added for these also. For the best price, metal tile is a very good choice and most will have a manufacturers warranty for 50 years
- Q:HOW GOOD IS PEEL & STICK TILE?
- If you do your prep work right, this is a decent floor finish. Level any imperfections (floor leveler) and , thoroughly, clean the area that you are laying tile in. This can be an inexpensive flooring solution but more expensive, higher quality tile, will give you years of use and abuse.
- Q:Water damage on ceiling tile?
- a small anount of bleach in a spray bottle and spary the stain. spray the stain and it should disapear. do not competely saturate the tile. not sure about the leak
- Q:What brand of tiles good? How to choose?
- If the landlord parity price, then the proposed look at the new Pearl Group's brand, Mona Lisa, Hongyu, Enuo, the king, strong and other brands, are more reliable products in the domestic products. Or my answer to other friends of those words: In fact, what brand is not important, it is important that you do not understand the tiles, teach some of the industry to identify the tile good or bad way, hope to help you: I have some years in the tile industry, We must first plan before the decoration of their own renovation costs, the cost of each piece of carefully planned, because the decoration is not only involved in the tiles, it is best to use paper and pen to each of the costs are recorded in advance, So you will not be sales staff around and beyond the decoration budget. You first have to determine what style to buy their own tiles, the current market, roughly two kinds of styles: antique tiles and polished tiles, what brick is not important to buy, it is important to choose how to teach you some of the most practical method of brick, Do not have to be fooled by the salesman, these methods are used by the industry to test the tile is good or bad way, although can not say that 100% can be a good brick, but at least 80% is not wrong, hoping to help everyone!
- Q:How to I fix tile that has been overgrouted!?
- thats a problem, grout is cement , it will take something thats abrasive, like a wheel grinder, ? got me stumped i,v been at this for 50 yrs, never have figgered that one out,
- Q:Jiyuan where the tiles are good
- 1, look at the back of the swivel to see if the color is pure, generally pure color display for the milky white (partial white), can not be black, can not be yellow, the surface is not black, black hair to prove that the brick itself has impurities, Impurities more than the density of brick is more down, usually in the course of practical problems prone to fracture, damage. But the back of the brick body can not be very white that is not normal, indicating that zirconium silicate raw materials used too much, the national test tiles have no radioactive one of which is the detection of zirconium silicate raw materials practical amount of zirconium silicate raw materials can make brick Whitening, but zirconium silicate is also one of the main killers of radioactive, be sure to pay attention. General manufacturers have a national test report certificate, you ask them to produce it, note: must be booked with the kind of color certificate book or product brochure behind the parameters that is not a copy of the inspection report, that thing is Can be forged.
- Q:painting ceramic tile?
- I okorder.com/... and it makes sense to use oil based paint (especially in the bathroom), and then seal it with urethane, you do have to let the paint dry for 2-3 days before sealing, which may be a hassle if you can't walk on it. Also, the article didn't mention anything about using primer, you might want to inquire about that.
- Q:Cermaic tile installation, Tile falls over air vent.?
- Get a ceramic tile drill bit and a coping saw with a diamond encrusted blade. Drill a hole in the tile. Slip the coping saw blade through the hole and attach it to the saw. Cut out the rectangle for the air vent.
- Q:What is the difference between tiles, tiles, tiles and tiles?
- Wall tiles and tiles are collectively referred to as tiles with tiles called tiles to tiles and polished tiles and glazed tiles is a glazed brick brick is a variety of tiles of samples that want tiles shop pendulum tiles are also divided into external tiles and tiles Interior tiles, modern tiles and antique tiles
- Q:Wall Surface for Tiles?
- If a putty knife or even rough sandpaper wont knock it off. It's really not a big deal to knock out the old sheetrock and install new. Just cut your old sheetrock about an inch from where your new tiles will stop, bust out everything in the tiling field, and screw in a new piece. This is easy to do because you dont have to worry about texture or tape and bedding, it's going to be covered by tile. Just make sure you replace the sheetrock with the exact same thickness. It's not as hard as you think.
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range