Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28601:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28601:
Adopt international advanced ceramic cloth exquisite processing technology, selected high
quality pure raw materials, on the product body, with moist and gorgeous color, microcomputer
total precision control, multiple temperature control forming technology create gorgeous texture
hd grain boundary, bottom dense embryo thicker, pure texture, deduces the natural stone material through the external environment and the geological characteristics and the dynamic form of change,
also make products with high hardness, high gloss, low water absorption, strong dirt resistance, easy
to clean, etc excellent characteristic.
Main Export Markets:
Product Picture :
Production Line :
Oversea Branch :
Packing Details :
- Q:Ceramic tile a square with how much, how to buy ceramic tile, the price is how much
- Hello there! Happy to answer your question,
Tile Adhesive price how to look at tile type: is the standard or strong, or tough. Standard ceramic tile generally about 40 yuan, 50 yuan strong general ceramic tile, tough ceramic tile is generally around 70 yuan. Different brands price difference is relatively large. Recommend several brands can be considered: Li Bang ceramic tile, dawn tiles and so can also be.
If my answer is helpful to you,
- Q:How to cut vent hole in floor tile?
- Masonry blade on a skill saw or a grinder. It'll make some noise and a lot of dust, but it will cut the tile.
- Q:Tile for bathroom floor?
- i could advise paying a contractor simply by fact there are a number of stuff that would bypass incorrect. ...sub floor has bounce, so tiles do no longer stay down, grout cracks, putting a rest room over tiles (you may desire to enhance the bathroom, and reset it after the tiles are laid. you will additionally might desire to diminish the tiles around the ABS and which would be somewhat complicated too.) then the bathroom can nonetheless leak inflicting injury. yet once you're a superb DIYer, then bypass to domicile Depot or Rona and take a seminar.
- Q:is this tile estimate high?
- Seems a little excessive, $900 for laying 70 tiles, even taking away the cost of the plywood, hopefully they'll lay in order to level surface,Or if Concrete, The use of a Self-levelling Compound is a Must ! *Ask if they will use a self-levelling compound to 'seal ' the floor of course, make it a level surface on which to lay the tiles. If corners are cut, (no pun intended) Then there is a good chance of the grout cracking in the not too distant future, and so allowing water to ingress itself under the tile-adhesive and the tile itself, leading to a Very expensive mistake. (Hth). .
- Q:How to cover where grout, laminate wood & tile flooring meet.?
- Hopefully, your tile guy used a metal edge to end the tile. It makes for a cleaner look for a transition to another floor. If he did not, it just makes it a bit more difficult but not impossible... My suggestion would be to use silicone in between the two floor types. Grout will always crack there if there is no edge installed. The laminate floor moves and the tile doesn't (hopefully, or you have more problems to look forward to with cracking grout...) so the silicone allows the movement. It does depend on what colour the grout is but if it's white, almond, dark grey/black; you can use silicone right out of the tube in place of the last bit of grout or between the metal edge and the laminate. You will have to scrape out some of the grout from the transition area... about 1/16 deep where the tile ends and the laminate starts. If it is not a standard silicone colour, you have to mix clear silicone with some grout powder (on a sheet of cardboard or something... to make a silicone grout that matches...) and force it in the crack with your finger. Use masking tape to cover the laminate edge and the edge of the tile and leaving an open area between... take the tape off while the silicone is wet and rub any excess off each surface. Once it is cured, you can rub off the remaining excess silicone from the tile with your finger. Even if the colour is not exact, grout changes colour (darker) over time... even if you seal it... the seal wears out, most people don't keep up with re-sealing etc... Sounds time consuming yes, but works well and worth the effort as opposed to a threshold trim that will result in a high spot over the joint. Good luck!
- Q:replace vinyl tile bathroom floor wth ceramic tile.?
- yes, you should remove everything and install cement board as your new underlayment
- Q:Is polished tiles and tiles a thing?
- Tiles include polished tiles. Basically do not care. That is, such as oil and water drops on the timely removal, so as not to suck color, people slide to.
- Q:discontinued vinyl tile, what are my options?
- If you do not put it down effectively/flawlessly, sure, it is going to start peeling up at the corners slightly soon. While you'll be tempted to lay it down on top of the vinyl floor you have already got, this may increasingly make sure a vulnerable bond and create two failure facets - the adhesive on the new tile, or the adhesive on the ancient vinyl. If that you could stomach the extra work, pulling up the historical vinyl is the only technique to make the new stuff final. For an awfully small investment of round $30 which you could pick up a floor publication at your nearby ironmongery shop. While you consider the time, effort and cash involved in dwelling rennovations, these books are valuable. Excellent success!
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of porcelain tiles?
- Porcelain tiles will not break if installed correctly. Let's say, a hammer fell on the porcelained floor, this wouldn't break but would chip and that applies to all kinds of tiles.
- Q:What are the types of ceramic tiles?
- According to the material sub-ceramic brick, stoneware brick, porcelain tile.
Surface treatment sub-glazed tiles, polished tiles, throw glazed tiles, semi-glazed tiles, antique tiles, seepage tiles.
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range