Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:How the tiles on the wax, on which wax
- Oh, did not say that after playing wax can see the silhouette,
1. Can see the silhouette is to see the tile surface gloss, and wax has nothing to do.
2. Only polished tiles (generally with the living room 600 * 600.800 * 800 tiles) need to wax and must fight, because the surface without glaze, no matter how good the brick will be more or less, half a year to once a year can pull ,
3, waxing their own can not do, to now go to wax, and then waxing, and then polished, all with the machine. Called a cleaning company, about a few dollars a square meter. Do not buy their own.
- Q:can you tile over painted brick?
- Without seeing the wall it's difficult to say. With an uneven surface like brick it would probably take too much thinset to be stable. To do properly, the bricks either need to be removed, or covered over. You could apply concrete to the wall, but that would be hard to finish smoothly if you're not a pro. You could erect a wall out of wood as a facing and tile over that. If you put up a wall it needs to be substantial to support the weight of the tile.
- Q:How to build a tile counter-top?
- Want you like to get instant access to over 16,000 woodworking plans? Check it out https://tr.im/4abb1 Along with stone, mud and animal parts, wood was one of the first materials worked by early humans. Microwear analysis of the Mousterian stone tools used by the Neanderthals show that many were used to work wood. The development of civilization was closely tied to the development of increasingly greater degrees of skill in working these materials.
- Q:Refinishing shower tile?
- I really have no clue
- Q:Canadian tile quality is good
- Home color, plus space. Into the human design, to the elements of life, carefully build the dream of home, to create a warm and comfortable classic Habitat, so colorful colors into every detail of life, add color for the space, add color for life, enjoy a Calm the way of life at the same time, so tired of the body and mind to find the rest of the harbor.
- Q:What to do once I remove wall tile ?
- If the tiles are on a villa board just rip it off the studs and take out any nails or screws so the drywall can just be fixed straight onto the studs. First you have to knock one of the tiles off, since that walls is being redone this won't upset the apple cart. Just be care when taking off the tile, because I was doing the same things years ago and I hit a tile with a hammer and it shattered sending bits of razor sharp tile fly one cutting my arm, wear eye protection and put something like a towel over the tile so it won't fly everywhere. Once you've knock off a tile if there's board behind it you're in luck, just continue doing as you got the first tile off and clear the studs of anything that will get in the way of the sheetrock. If not you'll need to batten the wall out to take the sheetrock as your contractor said Well depending on what you intend to do with the wall, will you re-tile? If you intend to re-tile just use a chisel and carefully knock them off the wall taking as much of the tile mortar off as you can, it doesn't matter if there's a little unevenness, but you can't have high spots all over the wall, because if you re-tile the high spot will cause the tile to ride on ithe high spots making it hard to tile, if it's just a little the tile compound/mortar will even out around it during tiling. I'd take anything higher than 1/8 off using a Scutch Hammer. ...
- Q:White Kitchen cabinets and tiles??
- Pretty much anything goes with white. Personally, for longevity, I would go with a soft sage green or gray-green tile or you might try the new glass tiles that have great shapes. Another great look would be a black and white pattern.
- Q:What ceiling tiles are used in restaurant kitchens and bathrooms?
- Kitchen Ceiling Tiles
- Q:tile back splash?
- not a all just go to the tile store or loews or home depot, they have all the info and supplies y ou will need
- Q:first time laying tiles?
- Yes you can do it yourself. But you'll need a lot of guidance. Probably too much to give you here. Is it on concrete? If so, you'll have less problems. If it's on wood, you'll have to tear up the first layer of the subfloor and lay down backerboard (hardibacker). There are two types. Use the 1/4 inch. The 1/2 inch is for walls. You'll need thin set, tile cutters, maybe tile nippers. Grout and a float. Then you'll probably have to replace the base boards. Are the base boards real wood or pressed wood? Pressed wood doesn't hold up very well in moist areas. I suggest real wood. Then don't forget to paint them with a mold resistant paint. Oh yes, don't forget to remove the toilet. You will want the partial tiles to end in a corner of the room that is the least obvious. You will have to do a dry lay to determine how to lay down the full tiles in the best way. (Dry lay is explained in the how to do it books.) I suggest you get a book on how to lay tiles. Also go down to Lowe's or Home Depot and go to their classes. Since each instructor lays tile differently, go to several of their classes and ask a lot of questions. There are many different tiles. Some are natural stone (marbel, travertine, granite). Some are man-made (ceramic). Some are cheap, some are expensive. But more importantly some are very smooth and slippery while others offer a little more traction. (With that said I layed down marble-very slippery in my bathrooms and kitchen simply because it looked so good!) Do your research before you begin your project. Think it out and ask a lot of questions to people that have done this. Laying the tile is easy. But it does take some basic knowledge. Good luck!!
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range