Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:What is the loss of tile tiles?
- Hello, in fact, the loss will not be great, because the general brick you cut somewhere else can be used, unless your office is not just the length and width, that is, in addition to your specifications, the rest of the small points than you Half of the specifications of the brick is big, and the loss of that situation is large. Hall with the general loss of two more with 80. By 1.56 +2 on it. Small pieces of damage loss is relatively small, according to the normal calculation but also throw away the place not posted. The normal normal area of 30 * 30 direct by 11 will not lose much. Tile specifications 30 * 45 of the. This is more difficult to calculate. Because doors and windows to throw away. There are many irregular places. Are generally deducted those who add up to 10 is enough, after the stalls can be posted as the point of the brick point. Hope it helps you. (Buy brick and more visit a few)
- Q:Glass (mosaic tile) for kitchen counter?
- Kitchen tile can be inexpensive, such as vinyl and linoleum tiles or they can be expensive, such as custom designed ceramic tiles. Do your homework before getting married to an envisioned look in your head! Tile and home improvement stores can help you estimate the amount of product that will be required for your kitchen. Before you select a material you will need to decide what surface the tile will be applied. Tile can be placed as a backsplash behind a stove, or on the wall to the underside of the upper cabinets. Tile is a popular countertop material, and can also be used on the kitchen floor.
- Q:how do I lay peel and stick tile?
- Personally I would dtart in the middle just like you asked. Are you planning to lay the tile on wood subfloor or conrete? Wood is by far the best way to go as the glue will stick better. If its wood then make sure all is clean and dry the use a laytex primer on the wood and let dry. This step is a must as its the primer that will activate the glue and not allow the tile to pop off after install. If its concrete then again make sure you sweep then clean the floor with TSP( very strong chemical wear gloves) this will get all the junk that maybe on the concrete ie oil, dirt, paint, wax you name it. alolow to dry then install the tiles. If onto vinyl then use the TSP again and then put an embosser levelor on top of the existing vinyl floor as this will create a smooth floor and not allow your old vinyl pattern to show through you new tiles. the final step I like to use is a rolling pin over the tiles to make sure the glue is biting into the floor well.
- Q:Easy math question How to find the area for tiling?
- I believe the answer for the first question is 192. You are ASSUMING that you need not to count the cut ones. The first part of the problem saids You are tiling a room therefore you need to supply with whole tiles, a store will not sell cut and you cannot cut what you have not purchased. For any engineer, architect, builder the order of process is total needed, and then how many need to be cut and then you place your order so you need to know the number of packages. If answered your way that is when you see people going back to the store to buy more because they did not think orderly.
- Q:repair Vinyl tiles on basement floor?
- Lowes or Home depot has all this stuff in their tile section. I seen it when I bought the adhesive for the hardwood floor I put in. Good Luck!
- Q:Tiled shower or cultured marble shower?
- Tile looks great but is a real problem to keep mildew free. We lived in Houston for 20 years and had a tiled shower, it was a constant battle. We now have a cultured marble shower. Mildew is not a problem. I would not have any other type of shower. It is always clean and just a little spray with one of those new spray products and there is no soap scum to deal with either. It is less likely to have leak problems as well. If you are going to live in the house for a while, go with the cultured marble.
- Q:Can I install granite tiles over a laminate countertop?
- No so fast my friend...... have you ever wonder how heavy a piece of 1`granite is? If it is big bench, you probaly need two persons to lift it on. If it is granite tiles, weight a piece totally up first try to put on some thing of similar weight on top the bench see what happens. Before you do anything, check your existing counter top's support. If it is using normal laminated chipboards by gluing of screwing together, I suggest that you check with the local hardware/DIY shop first. ie You may need additional supports. The last thing you need is the whole bench or table collapsing on your foot!?.......tata.
- Q:glass tile?
- If it weren't for the grout joints, you wouldn't have to apply sealer to the area. Grease and oil splatter from frying will not soak into the glass tiles, but it will soak into the grout joints. Eventually, the grout joints will become discolored and impossible to clean. For that reason, it is a good idea to apply sealer to the area. Keep in mind that you will have to thoroughly clean the area, especially the grout joints, every couple of years and reapply a new coat of sealer. Good luck with your new glass tile backsplash.
- Q:What is the best thickness of the tile?
- Wall tiles, small tiles generally 9-10mm, tiles generally 10-12mm,
- Q:How do you seal new ceramic tile floors/?
- Just the grout as long as you have a glazed ceramic tile. Use after the grout has set for a few days. 3 days for a penetrating sealer ( recommended) or 30 days for a silicone sealer. All tile grout haze must be off the tiles prior to sealing. I use a hand pump spray bottle and just concentrate on the grout lines. Let soak for approx 10 minutes and buff dry tile with a clean light colored towel.. Don t let the sealer dry on the tiles.Then seal a 2nd time. Penetrating sealers will last for a long time, silicone sealers need to be redone every 6 months to a year depending on the amount of foot traffic and floor cleaning you give it. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range