Basic Information of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
Primary Competitive Advantages of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment
Main Export Markets of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Packing of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
- Q:I have a tile question?
- The first guy totally B.S.ed you. Tile needs to be installed on concrete backer board that is glued and screwed to the sub-floor. Laying is directly on top of old vinyl is totally half ***-ed and will certainly cause problems down the road.
- Q:can and how to paint over tile...?
- With all due respect to you and any others; CAN I is often part of a question asked here. The simple answer is YES! Will you be satisfied? Rarely. Tile is essentially glass; not at all designed to be painted; or have paint strictly adhere to it. You'll get answers that state a specific primer; or some suggestion to ROUGH UP the tile surface. I've been on the planet a long time; and have installed multiple thousands of sq. ft. of tile; and applied thousands of gallons of paint; but NEVER together. I'll just say; IF I was asked to do so; I'd refuse a job no matter how much the customer was willing to pay. It isn't something I'd want my name on when the paint starts peeling; or a fingernail happens to scratch it; or attempts to remove soap scum; create a large area of SKIN to come off with the scrubbing action. Steven Wolf
- Q:can you put tile over tile on the kitchen floor?
- AS long as the old is stuck well, flat, clean of wax, should be fine . Good Luck
- Q:How can I tell which ceramic tiles are good quality?
- I'm not sure how you judge a good tile from the start but I do know that you need to get a good quality tile contractor for doing the installation. It's no use getting a good quality beautiful tile if it's put up and the installation looks horrible.
- Q:What can you put at the top of the tile around your bathtub to make it looked finished?
- There are lot's of choices, bullnose being the most common. Go to a tile store, not just Lowes or Home Depot, you'll get lot's of ideas.
- Q:Jiyuan where the tiles are good
- 1, look at the back of the swivel to see if the color is pure, generally pure color display for the milky white (partial white), can not be black, can not be yellow, the surface is not black, black hair to prove that the brick itself has impurities, Impurities more than the density of brick is more down, usually in the course of practical problems prone to fracture, damage. But the back of the brick body can not be very white that is not normal, indicating that zirconium silicate raw materials used too much, the national test tiles have no radioactive one of which is the detection of zirconium silicate raw materials practical amount of zirconium silicate raw materials can make brick Whitening, but zirconium silicate is also one of the main killers of radioactive, be sure to pay attention. General manufacturers have a national test report certificate, you ask them to produce it, note: must be booked with the kind of color certificate book or product brochure behind the parameters that is not a copy of the inspection report, that thing is Can be forged.
- Q:Should i tile right to the floor?
- You really need a baseboard. Especially if your home is not on a concrete slab. Your sub floor expands and contracts with weather and humidity changes. This will put stress on your grouted areas. It can also trap moisture which will create mold underneath your floor.
- Q:An 8in by 8in area is covered with with 1in square tiles. Two of the 64 tiles turn out to by faulty.?
- Break down the titles into 3 categories: - Corner tiles (there are 4) - Outer tiles that aren't corner tiles (there are 6*4=24) - The rest, on the inside (there are 6*6 = 36) If a tile is on a corner, there are only 2 possible other squares in the grid that it can share an edge with. If the tile is in the second category, there are 3. And if the tile is somewhere in the middle, there are 4 neighboring tiles it could share an edge with. The total probability that two random tiles share an edge is: ( P(tile is a corner tile)*(2/63) + P(tile is on end)*(3/63) + P(tile is in middle)*(4/63) ) / 2. We have to divide by 2 because we're counting each pair twice. So this is: ((4/64)(2/63) + (24/64)(3/63) + (36/64)(4/63)) / 2 = (8 + 72 + 144) / 2(64*63) = 112/4032 = 0.027777... EDIT: Right after I first posted this I noticed that the user above me got the same answer unsing a different method. I like his method better, but it would seem to be that the total number of unique pairs on the grid is not 64*63, but 64*63/2 because there are two different ways you can pick tiles to make the same pair (depends on which order you pick them in). So maybe the answer is 112 / 2016 and I missed something in my reasoning!
- Q:Where best to start a tiling job?
- To okorder.com/
- Q:Dealing with Odd angles in countertop tiling?
- I'm not certain of the shape you mean ... although it sounds like a five sided island. I wouldn't do it. It isn't just the corners that you have to consider. How will you tile the centre of a 5 sided island so it blends all sides? I don;t think it will look right unless at least two edges are parallel. I'd suggest doing a accurate drawing of the top of the island and mock up different patterns to see what looks best. However, if you go ahead the obvious way is to break the job down into separate triangles, with the angle at each of the corners of the island being half of the angle between the two sides, then tile parrallel to the front of each of the five sides, with edge tiles for the outmost edge, and continuing the angle at the corner back to a point where two (or more depending on shape) of the corner angles meet. Each corner would therefore be two edge tiles at the outer edge cut to the right angle and butted along the cut edges, and normal tiles cut on the same angle for the inner rows. No problem with 1/4 gaps, but for 2 or 3 tile that may look pretty wide. Other than needing sufficient width for grout to grab, it's a matter of proportion.
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range