Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:In pai gow tiles, does the banker set his tiles after the players do?
- Whether tiles or cards, in Pai Gow, the Banker sets his hand last. There is only 1 exception. When a player chooses to be the Banker, and s/he chooses play against other players AND to also have money from the casino dealer play against him too, then the order is: Other players, the Banker, then the casino dealer. Now if YOU happen to be that Banker, you do NOT want to try peaking at what other players are doing with their tiles! They will think you are cheating. No matter what, when it comes to revealing the tiles (or cards), the casino dealer will always reveal first. Next will be the player who is the Banker (if there is a player who chose to be Banker), then the casino dealer will flip over the player's tiles, one player at a time. In a casino, you aren't allowed to touch the tiles once the dealer starts revealing them. (In most casinos.)
- Q:will tile and hardwood floors go together in an open floor plan?
- Rob okorder.com
- Q:Slate tile in leopard gecko cage?
- A slate tile sounds great, I never thought of that. But grout is a terrible idea! It's chemical. Animals, esp. small ones with heat mats lamps, cannot be around chemicals like that. You're not even supposed to clean their cages with a sponge because of minor chemicals-they're very sensitive. There is no guide because that's a jerry rigged solution that isn't good for animals. And anyways if you grouted the tile in, you wouldn't be able to clean the cage good enough.
- Q:covering ceramic tiles???
- They have a thin piece of granite that can be installed over the top of an existing counter top, but those are designed primarily for resurfacing a regular laminate counter top. I'm not real sure it would work on a counter top that is ceramic tiles. You'd have nearly the same type of look you have now. I believe they stock these granite counter tops at some of the big box stores like Lowe's. To change the look to a regular laminate counter top, you'd likely be further ahead to have the old counter top removed and a new top installed like you want. Some contractors may be able to save the old counter top so you could sell it if it could be made to fit somewhere.
- Q:Ceramic tile over concrete skab?
- Any rocking means the tile is hitting either a high spot or there is a low spot. Low spots can be dealt with the thin set. As long as its less than a 1/4. High spots usually needs to be ground down flat. So to answer your question , for ease of installation and the prevention of cracked tiles at a later date, floors need to be as flat as possible. If you have minor rocking with no thin set down, in some cases a larger sized trowel will do the trick. Each case is different and has to be dealt with differently. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:installing ceramic tile floor question?
- The thinset is self leveling, so do not worry about the bump of the tape. The tiles need to be pressed down enough that the tile cement has a good coverage of the back of the tile. Try one, and see what coverage you get. Then do the same after wards. Sounds a bit difficult, but when you do it, then it will seem very straight forward. Good Luck
- Q:Floor Tile information needed?
- if you have a grinder use it to smooth out the cement or at least scrape it down with heavy scraper. This is something that your professional installer guy should have done when he poured your pan. you need it smooth surface to lay the tile. I'm assuming your laying 1 or 2 tiles with the pan sloping to the drain. If you have any chuncks on the pan it will make you tile look bad and won't set properly.
- Q:i need to re-tile my kitchen...?
- this okorder.com for video instructions.
- Q:Grout stuck on tile...?
- no longer directly, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, you're for all useful purposes arising a counter-top, so which you will could desire to handle it as such, complete with an suited backer cloth and side steel.
- Q:Help with tile installation 5 *?
- Since you say its not on a cement foundation I ll assume its post and beam and I ll concure with your uncle the contractor. There is simple to much movement in this type of construction.. If its a medium or small breed of dog wood will work. Large dogs need to have their nails well trimmed all the time to have wood. There are many different types of vinyls (sheet and planks) that work great with dogs..Some good laminates ( not the 99 cent stuff) can work well also Traffic Master Allure is a VERY tough , water proof flooring that is a good option since wood and laminates are prone to water damage. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range