Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:what is the best ceramic tile adhesive?
- Best Tile Adhesive
- Q:What is good for tiles?
- Mabe building materials for you to answer:
You can use the super-strong ceramic tile, the effect is good, low prices!
- Q:Marco Polo tiles have several manufacturers
- Marco Polo has a total of seven manufacturers
Upstairs you do not understand do not pretend to understand
- Q:how do i find a match to my floor tiles?
- If you have any loose pcs not yet installed the backs can give me clues as to what it is. Along with the year it was originally installed ( approx) and the exact size of the tile.. Any thing over 8/10 years old you may as well look for some thing close in the exact size. Beyond that your looking at reclaimed tile discount outlets looking for dropped tile lines. There is a few places that specialize in buying and selling of dropped lines of tiles. They change and discontinue tiles every 7/10 years to keep up with changing styles and colors patterns. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to: Tile you Kitchen floor?
- the 1st factor is i'd desire to understand is this laminate glue or snap at the same time (do you desire to maintain this floor ?) in case you donot care that's a thank you to eliminate your laminate first of all determine which way the laminate is started out this provides you with a solid beginning factor. this would desire to easily fold up ward ____/ like that once you start up up you will desire to have the capacity to soak up thold laminate in one million hour. determine you eliminate all your wall base first., that's what holds down the laminate. After it is up you will would desire to confirm what style of underlayment is on the subfloor. the main person-friendly is durock in case you're putting down ceramic . despite if that's vinyl tiles then you would desire to apply luan (one million/4 thick use the comparable thickness for the durock). you will desire to degree you length and width of the floor magnificent chalk lines to confirm the place your beginning factor is ( you do this with the two style of floor).in case you like extra preparation e mailme.
- Q:My tile floor has asbestos...?
- It is possible to install a rug over asbestos tile. Legally, if you wanted to remove the tile, you'd have to hire a licensed asbestos abatement contractor to do the work and dispose of the tiles. They can't just be thrown in any landfill. It could get costly depending on your budget. The advantage is that once you remove the asbestos, its good for good and its easier to sell the house later on in life. However, Home Depot and a few other contractors prefer to lay carpet down on bare floors. The concern is years later, they can't guarantee their work because the tiles under the rug could come loose, etc.
- Q:CAN I TILE OVER FLOORBOARDS please advise how?
- You can, but it's a gutsy try. Hardwood flexes, expands and contracts with temp. humidity and wear. Those are things you DONT want when setting tile. If you really really want to try this without removing the hardwood, it will take some money and time. First like others above mentioned, find a cement backer. Hardibacker and Durarock are brands sold at Home Depot. I would recommend getting the thicker 1/2 sheets as that will help dampen the flex. Then you will want an anti-fracture membrane to coat the backer with. This stuff helps allow the floor to move (slightly of course) without cracking your grout and popping tiles. Next buy a heavily latex modified mortar. It usually has a higher psi strength and also allows for some give. It's more expensive, but it's cheaper than doing the job twice. I'm personally a fan of TEC's SuperFlex mortar, but every tile guy has their favorite. When you go to actually install the tile (after the backer is in and the membrane is dry) use a deep trowel. In these situations, I use a 1/2 trowel. Spread the mortar evenly, and place each tile with the same amount of pressure. This will save time trying to keep the tiles level. When grouting also find a latex modified mix for it as well. Use that stuff instead of water. Hope this helps and you actually read the whole thing. I didn't mean to write a book.
- Q:I want to paint bathroom vanities and replace the tiles and replace the bathtub?
- tile goes up to the tub so ide do the tub first so u dont have to mess up the edge's on your new tile
- Q:Will the home decoration tiles brand which are better? Can you tell me?
- 015 tiles top ten brands:
1, Dongpeng tiles (China famous brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
2, MARCO POLO / Marco Polo (Guangdong famous brand, designated partners, tiles top ten brands)
3, million US ceramics (China famous brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
4, Gao En (China Environmental Label, China Ceramic Industry brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
5, Nobel (China Compulsory 3C certification, Guangdong famous brand)
6, Bao Run (tiles) (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Top Ten brands of ceramics)
7, LOLA / Loulan (ceramic industry brand name, Guangdong Province, customer satisfaction products, China's top ten brands of tiles)
8, in the Sheng (China famous brand products, Chinese architectural ceramics well-known brands)
9, KITO / gold pottery (China well-known trademarks, Chinese famous brand, China's top ten brands of tiles)
10, TOMMONG / Tang Meng (China 3C certification, the Chinese famous brand, the top ten Chinese ceramics products.
These are well-known big brands, no problem in quality, of course, the price will not be too low.
In fact, there are some second-tier brand tiles, their quality is not bad, but the popularity of several slightly lower than the above.
It must be based on your personal needs and budget to consider, and ultimately choose a satisfactory brand.
First-line brands: Dongpeng, the new source, the Asia, the crown beads, Eagle, Mona Lisa, Marco Polo, gold rudder, Smick, Nobel, champion, Hui Da, Asia, Hongyu, Jiajun,
- Q:craft projects for extra floor tiles?
- well you can put the tiles somewhere else? Maybe buy some more and make a cool tile medallion in your backyard or something? That seems to be pretty popular !
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range