Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:How to deal with newly grouted tile problems?
- howdy break of day, i'm an affiliate from the domicile Depot in the states and that i artwork in the flooring/tile branch at my save, and that i see various circumstances like yours with my clientele. Fishlakeguy is solid approximately employing a grout remover on the tiles themselves. in case you have thick accumulations and buildups, between the main suitable grout removers to apply is sulfamic acid and a solid metallic scraper for any thick aspects. The sulfamic acid dissolves any layers of haze, smears, or only enormous aspects on your tile. The dry combination in crystal form can blend with water to in spite of power or diluted ratio you may choose to apply. Scrub it on with a solid pair of gloves along with your sponge, and don't hardship, its secure to apply on tile and elementary to apply. Use a splash muscle with the scraper for any enormous aspects of the grout and repeat the acid wash for the thick aspects. the main nevertheless, is to reseal your sparkling tile and grout later on because of the fact the remover (any remover you utilize somewhat) took off additionally the layer of sealant on the surfaces you basically wiped sparkling. that would desire to make your tile look great back, desire this helps you out aboveaveragejoe
- Q:What is a good place to find self stick tiles?
- The tiles you seek can be found at any home improvement and carpeting store. Self-stick tiles are nice but they require perfect preparation before you attempt to lay them. Anything less than that will disappoint you when the tiles start lifting or they develop ugly peaks and valleys from the foot traffic. Good luck with your project.
- Q:ugly tile issue, ideas please?
- YOUR IDEA IS BRILLIANT AND RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE
- Q:What is the use of ceramic tile?
- 2, de-alcoholated TC: curing shrinkage is small, water immersion off small, most of the substrate without corrosion; on the fluorocarbon profiles, steel and white marble, poor adhesion; at high temperatures, due to the reaction rate Fast, resulting in the formation of alcoholic small molecules can not be volatile in time, and the formation of bubbles affect the construction quality. Deoxime type TW: good adhesion can be in the appropriate high temperature construction, will not produce bubbles; copper and mirror industry with micro-rot. And shrinkage than alcohol type.
Use restrictions: non-structural adhesive prohibited for use in structural assembly;
Should not be used for oozing grease, plasticizer or other solvent building materials surface; should not be used for frost or wet surface, long buried in the underground or long-term immersion occasions; should not be used for paint the surface may be due to paint cracking or Peeling off caused by sealing failure; should not be used for direct contact with food or vulnerable to mechanical wear; not suitable for building materials, surface temperature below 4 ℃ or higher than 40 ℃ when the construction. 3, deacidification type: acid glue should not be used for cement, stone,
Because the acid to produce acetic acid curing, and cement, stone and other alkaline materials on the surface reaction to form a chalk-like material, and cause off; substrate expansion coefficient is larger, with displacement or vibration, plastic construction (1) high temperature sizing, high temperature curing; curing speed too fast, the use of high-temperature, high-temperature curing, (2) sizing too thin, less than 6 mm; (3) foam rod (bar) damage caused by foaming (opening), the release of methanol from the colloid in the rate of bleeding, so that the gasification of methanol after the gasification; Type foam); there is water; foam material is incompatible, chemical reaction; (4) sizing irregular, repeated scratched.
- Q:I want to lift ceramic tiles off bathroom floor and re-use. Whats best method to do this without breaking?
- Trying to save the tile is a lost cause. You'll end up breaking them. The good thing about tile, if done right, it is forever. The bad thing about tile, it is forever, until you decide to replace it.. Double edged sword.
- Q:does anybody know anything about laying ceramic tile?
- Either way, the hardest part as I understand it is prepping the floor for the tile. You should install a hardibacker (kinda like drywall for your floor) if you are not putting the tile directly onto concrete. Tile that is meshed together would be easier to install as you don't have to worry about buying the little rubber pieces so that you have straight lines. However 12x12 tile looks best in a bathroom. If you go to Home Depot or most other large hardware stores there is a new product on the market for tiling where the tiles have groves so that they slide together and space themselves evenly. The biggest problem with any tile is cutting it without the tile saw. To do it without the tile saw you need to buy a special tool to create a cut in the tile then you fold it or break it at the cut line. This tends to cause broken tiles. So maybe the mesh deal is the better option. Hope this helps.
- Q:TILE CATALOGUES ONLINE?
- Google American Olean, Florida tile, Dal Tile, Mohawk, Laufen, U S Ceramics, Crossville,Armstrong,Congoleum, or Interceramic. These are a few major manufactures of tile. Most show individual tiles as well as some whole floors. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Are tiled showers worth the trouble?
- They only get dirty if you don't clean them.Tiled showers are far superior to any other type of waterproofing on the market. They look better, they last longer and they get as dirty as everything else if you let them. Buy a shower spray cleaner from the supermarket and give it a blast every time you use the shower. Then once a week give it a good clean with a soap scum cleaner and it will stay beautiful for ever.
- Q:are there tiles in your house that are unlevel?
- Having the tiles uneven on a new installation is not right. Couple reasons to cause this and should have been caught by the installer.They are more than likely not loose but since they are uneven, your more than likely to chip the edges over time. Get the installer back and have it fixed. Tile should be perfectly flat. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tiling pool bottom for inground pool...? (pool floor tile)?
- well heres a hint: buy a 2x4 or a leveling device, figure out if the floor is level. if its not buy some thin-set concrete and make it level. laying tiles on un-even ground sucks
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range