Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:What is the concept of tiles?
- Tile concept stocks:
Four-dimensional holding (600145):
The company is the first listed company of professional sanitary ware in China. Now it has three major production bases in Chongqing Jiangjin, Wansheng and Hunan Xiangtan. It has an annual output of 4 million pieces of high profile sanitary ceramics, 30,000 bathtubs and 330,000 sets of metal faucets. The first in the west, the forefront of the country. More than 60% of the products exported to Europe and the United States developed countries, China's sanitary industry is the largest export, supporting the strongest one of the enterprises.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile on old wood subfloor?
- In the UK tile adhesive is made for cement and wooden floors combined as this has a latex type compound in it that makes it harden but stay pliable as well to allow for a bit of movement under the tile. If you have cleaned most of your thinset off and are left with some still on but not higher than say 4mm (preferably less) then I would say just to lay the tiles as if the floor was completely clean. If worried about how to lay the adhesive on an uneven floor do what I have done which is to apply the adhesive to the back of the tile first, using a tile cement applicator with ridges deeper than the high points of the thinset, flip the tile over and lay/tap/level into position. Don't walk on for 36 hrs minimum after laying.
- Q:Tile question?
- Grout work is not so bad anymore. There are sealers that keep out stuff, and make it easier to clean!
- Q:How to change a single linoleum tile?
- A heat torch and a putty knife. Heat, lift and pull gently as you apply the heat. Remove the tile and scrape away the rest of the glue and make it as smooth as possible. Get some adhesive and a knotched putty knife and spread an even amount on the space ( not too much ) and insert new tile in place and press firmly. Use mineral spirits to clean up any excess glue and put a weight on it and let set for 24 hours. Done. Good luck with that.
- Q:Help with tiling on walls?
- How okorder.com Any image on tiles
- Q:wood floors vs tile floors?
- I don't know why people are posting tile. I believe hardwood floors are classier/ nicer/ easier to decorate/ easier to clean. Just think of the fact that the grout lines between the tiles will get absolutely nasty after a year, specially in highly transited areas such as kitchens bathrooms.
- Q:Tile throughout the house?
- Ok I would tile the whole house accept for the rooms that you would not want the dog in like your bed room, my parents have 4 dogs, 2 grey hounds and 2 smaller dogs and with the tile its a lot easier to maintain remember you don't have to keep it one color put borders in different tile borders to show distinctions between the rooms and your Life will be great. why bother with the scratches, and if its done right, making sure you seal the grout first, you will have no problems.
- Q:i need Porcelain tile advice.?
- Yes, 24x24 square edge tile is very accurately sized and can be laid with 1/16 joint. But only with careful attention to every detail. The slab needs to be dead on, less than 1/8 in ten feet variation. If a 10' straight edge placed on the slab has a space of more than 1/8 under it you will need self-leveling mortar. Flat trowel the back of each tile with thinset just prior to setting it. Move the notched trowel so all the ridges are parallel. Do not move the trowel in random directions. You will trap air under the tile and when you try to level them thinset will ooze out and make a mess. Try to apply thinset with the accuracy that once the tile is set it doesn't need to be adjusted. If the floor is flat, the thinset is consistant and the tile is accurate, you can't help but have a good floor I would reccomend at least 3/16 grout. Finish the grout as flat as possible, with new sponges and minimal water. Pre-seal the tile before grouting to make clean-up easy.
- Q:What is better for a kitchen floor, vinyl or tile?
- I think you're correct about your comment with respect to wet, high traffic areas. I don't thinks self stick is a good idea in a bathroom or a kitchen. I have had success with a better quality vinyl, they are much easier to work with than cheap stuff while still being inexpensive. I also recommend laminate flooring, it installs easily with minor trimming around corners, edges etc. but I've done 2 kitchens in the past year for friends the project only take a day and they love it.
- Q:Where can I find good prices on tile?
- Lowes has great looking tile but is a bit pricier than Home Depot.
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range