Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:Waterproof tiles
- But can not be tiled after the tile with silicone or silicon Wan soaked, but also waterproof
- Q:Cracking grout newly installed ceramic tiles?
- Humm... this could be a couple of problems, the shower bench.... if the cracks are between the vertical tile (bench) to the wall tile... this could be that the contractor did not support the bench correctly... but this is not unusual... Do you heat the shower up with the water hitting the bench and not the wall? This will cause the bench to heat up and if you sit on the bench... it will flex with your weight... again this is not unusual.... the grout is cement... hard/solid... this will not give. The cracks will always appear... if you have the exact color of the grout you may get lucky and be able to purchase a elastomeric caulk which is used for flexible points in tile installations... example of this is normally used for bath tubs to tile installations where you have the expansion and contractions of the iron tubs compared to the tile floors/walls.... Heat from the tub will expand and the tile will not. It should be the responsibility of the contractor to repair the problem but not an unusual problem. If the contractor will not return... you may have the warranty issue. I would remove the grout and install the elastomeric caulk. At the home centers you may decide to get a grout removal tool to dig out the grout or there are power tools with the special bits to do it faster... but they have their own problems with scratching the tile edges... take your time if you do it.... Get the vendor information on the grout and check if they have matching color elastomeric caulk.... the original grout mixing is not the problem.
- Q:Which tile will work?
- Why soak them? All normal tiles have a glazing on them and the glaze finish can be different to test the different stuff you want to test on them. You have bright glaze , matte glaze satin glaze. Some stone tiles with no glaze on them at all that might stain . Some stones you can seal w/a sealer to see how that works. Go to your local mom and pop type flooring store and tell them this is a school project and ask if they have any spare tile to give you. We helped many school projects over the years . Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar. GL
- Q:Slate tile in leopard gecko cage?
- A slate tile sounds great, I never thought of that. But grout is a terrible idea! It's chemical. Animals, esp. small ones with heat mats lamps, cannot be around chemicals like that. You're not even supposed to clean their cages with a sponge because of minor chemicals-they're very sensitive. There is no guide because that's a jerry rigged solution that isn't good for animals. And anyways if you grouted the tile in, you wouldn't be able to clean the cage good enough.
- Q:why is my bathroom tile hot?
- is it floor tile? Wall tile or what? sorry to hear about this problem, if you are a homeowner its up to you, if you are renting, alert your agent ASAP, heat is an indication of fire, water, gas or air permeating the structure where it does not belong. Leave the building if you sense any danger or cannot track its source. You could also contact your local firedepartment for tips over the phone.
- Q:Price to install porcelain tile?
- I am a contractor and for the work you describe i would usually charge 10 dollars a square foot. But I would include all the material including the tile but not exceeding a certain price per foot. And diagonal is extra so I think you got a damn good deal. Be careful check the guy research now no tears later.
- Q:How much to re-tile a bathroom?
- Tile labor varies but you can plan on 4/5$ a S/F not a s/y.. This won t include prep or rip out or any setting materials. That depends exactly what needs to be done.Rip out will vary too depending on just how the tiles are set now. I ve done rip outs that have taken an hr and have done ones that size that have taken all day. So have an installer look at the rip out part and quote a set price so both of you know on the rip out. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Stick on Tile?
- yes. but not too tightly.. stick on tile does not stick that well. i speak from experience. if you had another new tile, it would be better but don't use gorilla glue or something that will not come up later. it does not take much to keep it in place.
- Q:Can I lay ceramic tile over a vinyl floor?
- you really should pull the vinyl up, even if it's a hassle, because it could buckle in the future and affect your tile work. Go to your home store and see if they have a solvent that will loosen the adhesive holding the vinyl down, then scrape it all up. Hopefully it will be concrete underneath and not another layer of vinyl (happened to us in a kitchen once). Clean it really well, then do your tiling. Be sure to use the correct adhesives and grouts. There is also a sealer you can use that will insure the grout never stains, something *she* will appreciate when she never has to get on the floor with a toothbrush to clean out the muck between the tiles. :) Good luck and happy holidays!
- Q:ceramic tile question?
- Probably most important is what subfloor you have under carpet. Concrete is the best for tile. Wood subflooring should be covered with a cement board first, and stay away from large tile size as they tend to break with a wood subfloor.
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range