Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:Question about granite tiles...?
- Tile is thinner than granite counter top,so it can be much less expensive, but it looks good. I would not put it on the floor. A little lipstick on your lips creates an illusion, putting it on your cheeks also, makes you a clown. You want to impress with the granite, so use something else matching ton the floor.
- Q:I just had ceramic tile floors installed, what are the pros & cons of sealing the grout and tiles?
- Pretty much agree w/ Doc .. You wont hurt a thing w/ the seal part on the grout,it s not a cure all but it will help.. Get a Penetrating sealer and not a silicone sealer( which will wear off over time} A 2 coat minimum is the way to go.. GL
- Q:How to maintain shower tiles?
- eww... think of all the soap scum and mold that will grow in the nooks and crannies of the tiles. you'll need to clean a lot to keep it under control.
- Q:Can you Spackle over ceiling tile?
- Not sure what type of tiles these are, but I'll guess this is a hung ceiling, with the metal strips holding up lightweight acoustic ceiling tile. If this is the case, spackle (used to fill holes in walls, etc.) is not an option. In theory, someone could mud the suspended ceiling, and it could possibly come out relatively smooth. However, hung ceilings are not made for this, and I doubt an amateur could pull it off with any degree of success. What's above the tiles? A real ceiling? If so, your best bet is to remove the hung ceiling, and either fix up the real ceiling above, or put a real ceiling up.
- Q:New bathtub with or without tile walls?
- What type of flooring is in the room? Do you have another shower? I really like look of tile, but not cleaning it. I would recommend using a medium/dark grout.
- Q:what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with?
- I would not try painting the floor, virtually nothing available will stay in place. You can use the 2 part epoxy paint for the walls, that is designed for re-coating a tub. It is about $50 for the kit, and one kit may not do the entire bathroom. Kilz, a brand name, does make a primer for going over tile. You should rough up the surface a bit with the sand paper, so the primer will stick, then put on a good finish coat. I did this in my bathroom with pink tile. It lasted about 2 years, I then had to touch up some nicks, but it was easier and much cheaper than all new tile.
- Q:Laminate vs tile flooring?
- On average , and it can vary, labor for tile ( ceramic) is almost double that of laminate.. Plus tile you have the extras for thin set and grout. Not much but it all adds up. On the plus side. tile, and I assume you mean ceramic tile will out last laminate. Get prices both ways or have them break down each room individually. And personally I d NEVER EVER pay to have an estimate done. Reputable companies don t charge for this service. I never ever charged for an estimate. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:How do I paint ceramic tile?
- there are special enamel paints just for glass and tile. try a craft store.
- Q:Kent has a 2-ft by 2-ft square floor to cover with tiles. He has 38 tiles.?
- Havn't been in an Math class in 4 years now... I'm saying 4 - 4x4 squares will be the smallest amount possible. 16 2x8 right triangles would be the same as 8 2x8 rectangles that = 128 inches, from the 2ftx2ft Square would leave 448 inches. the 10 4x8 rectangles would be 320 inches, leaving 128 inches to fill 8 of the 12 4x4 squares would equal exactly 128 inches and would leave 4 4x4 squares with all area filled. Sounds good, might be missing somthing though.
- Q:peel-n-stick tile?
- Scrub the floor thoroughly, use a deglazer (available at any hardware or home store) and let it dry completely before laying the new tiles. That will provide a better surface for the new tiles.
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range