Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:Victorian Tiles - What Varnish/Sealant?
- Most tile have a glazed finish so unless it dose not have it,it will be difficult to seal.You don`t mention wheat her its wall or floor tiles,if it wall tiles you might get away with it.If it floor tiles I think it will cause a problem by walk over it.
- Q:I plan to tile my bathroom. Can i tile over the existing tiles?
- Tiling over existing tiles is never a good idea. You need to rip them out, and tile to the existing sub-floor if it is in good shape. Also, you need to remove the old glue or cement used to adhere the existing tiles. If you cannot remove the glue/cement and the sub-floor is in crappy condition, then rip it out and put in a new sub-floor. And yes, I do know about this, because I'm doing exactly that right now myself. Google up How to Tile....you will get many how to video's that will show you exactly what to do.
- Q:Do 12 x 12 vinyl stick-on tiles work for bathrooms? Or does water get between the tiles?
- skip it as u will be replacing them in many parts of world. get anti skid paint or flooring. learn b4 wasting money/time
- Q:Tiles Around Electrical Outlets?
- To the edge of the box. You will need to bring the outlet out (by loosening the screws) a little bit, so you can get the plate back on.
- Q:How to tile a shower?
- Do I need a shower pan? Do I need a specialized shower pan? $600 up just for the tile redi pan. No going around this if I want shower tile floors?
- Q:Will cloudiness from sealer finish disappear on ceramic tile?
- Unfortunately the cloudiness will not likely go away. The problem is that there is moisture in the sealer and the top of the sealer is not smooth. You may be able to fix this by just polishing the tiles with some steel wool (not the kitchen kind, the 00 or 000 polishing kind). Basically, just use the steel wool like sandpaper and rub out the finish. Rubbing out your finish is something that most woodworkers do to get a smooth and clear finish on their work and it also works for any other type of finish. If the steel wool doesn't work then you will want to either sand off the finish or use a finish remover to get the finish out. If you bake the tiles to burn off the water then you will likely yellow the finish or, depending on the finishing product, burn and blacken the finish.
- Q:tile old brick fireplace?
- Are you still planning on using the fireplace? You will need to check with the manufacturer of the tile that it can withstand the heat. If you're tiling the exterior of the fireplace, make sure you select a corner bead for the exposed edge where the fireplace opening meets the wall plane. Installing tile over a fireplace is not a big deal if you're putting it on the wall plane. Whether it looks stupid or not depends on the type of tile you use and the overall color scheme. It could definitely work.
- Q:How many types of tiles are there?
- 5) Mosaic: specifications, thin and small, hard texture, acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken, colorful and versatile.
Ceramic mosaic. Is the most traditional kind of mosaic, known for small and exquisite, but more monotonous, lower grade.
B. Marble Mosaic. Is a medium-term development of a mosaic varieties, colorful, but its poor acid and alkali resistance, water resistance is not good, so the market is not very good reflection.
C. Glass mosaic. The colorful glass brings vigorous vitality to the mosaic. It is based on the different varieties of glass, but also divided into a variety of small varieties:
I) Melt glass mosaic. To silicate as the main raw material, melted at high temperature and was formed under the opaque or semi-opaque, containing a small amount of bubbles and non-melting particles of glass mosaic.
Ii) Sintered glass mosaic. To glass powder as the main raw material, adding appropriate amount of binder and so on into a certain size of the green body; in a certain temperature sintered glass mosaic. Iii) Venus Glass Mosaic. Containing a small amount of bubbles and a certain amount of metal crystal particles, with a clear light flashing glass mosaic.
Common specifications: Mosaic common specifications are 20 × 20mm, 25 × 25mm, 30 × 30mm, thickness in order between 4mm-4.3mm.
- Q:removing rug and installing tile?
- Yes you can do it yourself. But you'll need a lot of guidance. Probably too much to give you here. Is it on concrete? If so, you'll have less problems. If it's on wood, you'll have to tear up the first layer of the subfloor and lay down backerboard (hardibacker). There are two types. Use the 1/4 inch. The 1/2 inch is for walls. You'll need thin set, tile cutters, maybe tile nippers. Grout and a float. Then you'll probably have to replace the base boards. Are the base boards real wood or pressed wood? Pressed wood doesn't hold up very well in moist areas. I suggest real wood. Then don't forget to paint them with a mold resistant paint. Oh yes, don't forget to remove the toilet. You will want the partial tiles to end in a corner of the room that is the least obvious. You will have to do a dry lay to determine how to lay down the full tiles in the best way. (Dry lay is explained in the how to do it books.) I suggest you get a book on how to lay tiles. Also go down to Lowe's or Home Depot and go to their classes. Since each instructor lays tile differently, go to several of their classes and ask a lot of questions. There are many different tiles. Some are natural stone (marbel, travertine, granite). Some are man-made (ceramic). Some are cheap, some are expensive. But more importantly some are very smooth and slippery while others offer a little more traction. (With that said I layed down marble-very slippery in my bathrooms and kitchen simply because it looked so good!) Do your research before you begin your project. Think it out and ask a lot of questions to people that have done this. Laying the tile is easy. But it does take some basic knowledge. Good luck!!
- Q:kitchen floor tile sealant?
- Tile Lab grout and tile sealer
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range