||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
polished stainless steel sheet 316l
Stainless steel plate panels
0.3mm-3.0mm for cold rolled(normal tolerance)
3.0mm-60mm up for hot rolled(normal tolerance)
Standard width:1000mm,1220mm(4feet)1500mm,1800mm(5feet),.customized sizes can be made
Standard length:2000mm,2440mm(8feet)3000mm,3048mm(10feet),6000mm. Customized sizes can be made
2B,No.1,BA,Mirror Polished,Hairline,No.4,8K etc
5-10 days after receive the deposit base or as the quantity required
30%TT advance,70%TT against copy of B/L
30%TT advance,70%TT L/C at sight
100% L/C at sight
3)High temperature resistance
4)High chromium nickel composition,can continuous operation under high temperature
3: Chemical composition
Click here to get more information
1. HS CODE: 7219339000,7219320000,7219220000,7219110000
2. Trade term: FOB,CNF,CIF
3. Payment term: 30% by T/T as down payment balance against B/L copy or 100% LC at sight.
4. Delivery time: Within 3-15 working days after received deposit or LC draft.
5. A copy of mill test certificate will be provided with shipment.
- Q:What is the function of a stainless steel plate at the top of the steel chimney?
- According to some characteristic elements of main chemical components in steel or steel in the classification, divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel, nickel chromium molybdenum stainless steel and low carbon steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and high molybdenum high purity; according to the characteristics and application of classification of steel, stainless steel, divided into nitric acid resistant stainless steel, high resistance to sulfuric acid pitting resistance to stress corrosion of stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and other steel; according to the classification features, divided into low temperature stainless steel, non-magnetic stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel, free cutting superplasticity.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Cold-rolled steel plate is actually iron plate, with stainless steel plate characteristics, and the cost is low, but iron things, we know its shortcomings.
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- NO.2B gloss is stronger than NO.2D NO.2D, after processing, through the polishing roller, eventually a slight cold rolling, in order to obtain proper luster. This is the most commonly used surface finish, which can also be used as the first step in polishing. General timberBA is bright as a mirror but has no standard, but is usually bright annealed and has a high surface reflectivity. Building materials, Kitchenware
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Acid washing: pickling is the removal of oxide and rust on the surface of iron and steel by means of acid solutions. The parts are usually immersed in aqueous solutions such as sulfuric acid to remove oxides such as oxides on the metal surface. It is the pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel and rolling etc..
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- Stainless steel rolling will have uneven thickness significantly phenomenon, characteristics of whole plate on both sides of the middle thick thin stainless steel board material, generally does not appear such phenomenon
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- Galvanized sheet refers to the surface coated with a layer of zinc steel plate. Zinc plating is an economical and effective method of corrosion protection, and about half of the world's zinc production is used in this process.
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- The entire stainless steel material, its origin is generally mills order or to import and processing of goods due to overstocking of society. The sources of stainless steel are different, and the methods of identification are different.
- Q:What glue does the board or the stainless steel stick to?
- Epoxy resin (adhesive) generally refers to the epoxy resin as the main body of the adhesive, epoxy resin should generally include epoxy curing agent.
- Q:What's the difference between 201 and 204 stainless steel plates? Thank you
- The price is different: 01 cheaper, 04 expensive. Toughness is different: 01 hardness, 04 toughness.
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- Galvanized steel sheet is to prevent the corrosion of steel plate surface, and prolong its service life, the surface of the steel plate is coated with a layer of metal zinc, this kind of zinc coated steel sheet is called galvanized sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range