||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
polished stainless steel sheet 316l
Stainless steel plate panels
0.3mm-3.0mm for cold rolled(normal tolerance)
3.0mm-60mm up for hot rolled(normal tolerance)
Standard width:1000mm,1220mm(4feet)1500mm,1800mm(5feet),.customized sizes can be made
Standard length:2000mm,2440mm(8feet)3000mm,3048mm(10feet),6000mm. Customized sizes can be made
2B,No.1,BA,Mirror Polished,Hairline,No.4,8K etc
5-10 days after receive the deposit base or as the quantity required
30%TT advance,70%TT against copy of B/L
30%TT advance,70%TT L/C at sight
100% L/C at sight
3)High temperature resistance
4)High chromium nickel composition,can continuous operation under high temperature
3: Chemical composition
Click here to get more information
1. HS CODE: 7219339000,7219320000,7219220000,7219110000
2. Trade term: FOB,CNF,CIF
3. Payment term: 30% by T/T as down payment balance against B/L copy or 100% LC at sight.
4. Delivery time: Within 3-15 working days after received deposit or LC draft.
5. A copy of mill test certificate will be provided with shipment.
- Q:304 why is stainless steel magnetic?
- However, due to segregation or improper heat treatment during smelting, there will be a small amount of martensite or ferrite in Austenitic 304 stainless steel. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Generally look at the thickness of 0.3-3.0mm, width of 1000/1219/1500. Thickness of 3 or more, with 1240/1250/1500/1800/2000 width. It can be cut as required.... So the purchase is still more flexible.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 301, compared with 304 steel material, C content is much, Cr and Ni content is little, cold processing tensile strength and hardness increased, without magnetism, but after cold processing has magnetism
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- It has excellent corrosion resistance, acid, alkali and salt corrosion, which can meet the special requirements of oil well, not because of the erosion of the gap becomes larger; one welding multilayer structure, can make the filter hole stability, anti deformation ability.
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- Arc craterBecause the low-lying and arcing arc part formed in the end of the improper bead.Cause: short welding time of welding wire or electrode, insufficient filling metal.Hazard: 1. Reduce the cross-sectional area of the weld;The crater at incomplete reaction prone to agglomeration or segregation of impurities, so the arc pit often have porosity, slag, crack etc..
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- As for sandblasting, the surface roughness is higher than the wire drawing, and the stainless steel has no gloss (which makes the customer fail to see the stainless steel parts and sometimes lower the grade). Liquid blasting is recommended to achieve relatively better surface treatment results.Commercial kitchen experts completely hand, no copy paste. Please give favorable comments.
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:What glue does the board or the stainless steel stick to?
- Epoxy resin (adhesive) generally refers to the epoxy resin as the main body of the adhesive, epoxy resin should generally include epoxy curing agent.
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel prices higher: in terms of price, 304 is far higher than the price of 201. Because 304 quality is better than 201 stainless steel, and 304 for imported stainless steel plate, 201 for domestic stainless steel plate, so 304 of the price is naturally higher.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- The above points, is to distinguish between the material and the main difference between calendering, the most commonly used is that the card thickness and surface conditions can basically be distinguished
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range