Up to 30W of Power on 2-pairs
IEEE 802.3at Compliant with 2-event classification
IEEE 802.3af backward compatible
Compatible With All IEEE 802.3af/at or Legacy
Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need
Safe and Reliable Power to WLAN Access Points
Automatic Detection and Protection of Non–standard Ethernet Terminals
Supports 10/100/1000Base-T applications
Compact Design Fits Easily in WLAN Access
No. of Ports :
2(one IN , one Out)
Pass Through Data Rates :
Power over Ethernet Output
Pin Assignment and Polarity:
1/2(+),3/6(–); or 4/5(-),7/8(+)
Output Power Voltage:
Input Power AC Input Voltage, Frequency:
100 to 240 Vac; 50 to 60Hz
Requirements AC Input Current:
0.8A @ 100-240 Vac
System Indicator: AC Power (Green)
145 mm x 60 mm x 40 mm
Shielded RJ-45, EIA 568A and 568B
Environmental Conditions : Operating Ambient Temperature:
-10 to 45°C
27 BTU/Hr (@240VAC)
8,760 hrs. @25°C
IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3af, Compliance RoHS Compliant , CE safety Approvals EN60950:2006
JTI-100GT-S Gigabit 30Watt injector, PoE detection, 6KV AC surge, VDC: 1&2 (-) and 3&6 (+)
JTI-100GT Gigabit 30Watt injector, PoE detection, VDC: 1&2(-) and 3&6(+)
JTI-100T-S 10/100M 30Watt injector, PoE detection, 6KV AC surge, VDC: 1&2(-) and 3&6(+) Or VDC: 4&5(+) and 7&8(-)
JTI-100T 10/100M 30Watt injector, PoE detection, VDC: 1&2(-) and 3&6(+)
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1.3 *100W=300W, is required for the capacity of the transformer.
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- According to the working principle of the protector, it can be divided into three kinds: voltage type, current type and pulse type. The voltage protection device is connected to the transformer neutral point and the ground, when the electric shock when the neutral point voltage offset to the real estate, in order to make the action to protect the power off, but because it is the protection of the transformer low voltage network, cannot be classified protection, so the power range is large, frequent moves, so has been eliminated. The pulse current protector is a sudden change in the phase and amplitude of the three-phase unbalanced leakage current when an electric shock occurs, which is used as an action signal, but also a dead time. The current type current leakage protector is widely used, so the protector of current type is mainly introduced below.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 9.4.5 well distribution shall comply with the following requirements:1 the elevator hoistway shall be dedicated to the elevator, and no equipment, cables and other devices related to the lift shall be installed in the hoistway.2 the well shall be provided with illumination, and the illumination shall not be less than 501x, and shall comply with the following requirements:
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- See whether the lamp power saving, can not see whether it has a transformer, but to see the light efficiency of the lamp, that is, the ratio of light flux to power!Popular speaking, that is, spend the same electricity to see who sends more light!So, when comparing, ask what the light is, then judge again!The luminous efficiency unit is LM/W
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- Special transformer power transformer (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, transformer, audio, mine variable frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, impact power transformer, reactor, mutual inductor etc.) circuit with T symbol number. For example: T01, T201 etc.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- Power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer, without affecting the use of a transformer power users, lighting and power are connected together.
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- First look at this light. 24V100W, this specification is common in the headlights of large trucks, filled with inert gas, known as the small sun. Its power comes from a generator or battery, and is lit by alternating current or direct current.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- The lighting voltage is 36 and 12V, the signal lamp is 6V, the control winding is 127, 110V, the one or two insulation, and the two one is grounded.Simple lighting transformers, the two voltage is not so diverse.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- When a fault occurs, leakage of electric leakage occurs, and the original coil is transmitted to the residents at high voltage, causing disastrous effects on the human body and property!
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- 220V/36V or 24V isolation transformer. Double winding, high and low voltage coils, not connected.
Our product managers and engineers are specialized in taking your idea from concept, through design and into completely manufactured products, including the following products.We warmly welcome worldwide clients, and wish our efforts will bring you complete satisfaction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range