Up to 30W of Power on 2-pairs
IEEE 802.3at Compliant with 2-event classification
IEEE 802.3af backward compatible
Compatible With All IEEE 802.3af/at or Legacy
Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need
Safe and Reliable Power to WLAN Access Points
Automatic Detection and Protection of Non–standard Ethernet Terminals
Supports 10/100/1000Base-T applications
Compact Design Fits Easily in WLAN Access
No. of Ports :
2(one IN , one Out)
Pass Through Data Rates :
Power over Ethernet Output
Pin Assignment and Polarity:
1/2(+),3/6(–); or 4/5(-),7/8(+)
Output Power Voltage:
Input Power AC Input Voltage, Frequency:
100 to 240 Vac; 50 to 60Hz
Requirements AC Input Current:
0.8A @ 100-240 Vac
System Indicator: AC Power (Green)
145 mm x 60 mm x 40 mm
Shielded RJ-45, EIA 568A and 568B
Environmental Conditions : Operating Ambient Temperature:
-10 to 45°C
27 BTU/Hr (@240VAC)
8,760 hrs. @25°C
IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3af, Compliance RoHS Compliant , CE safety Approvals EN60950:2006
JTI-100GT-S Gigabit 30Watt injector, PoE detection, 6KV AC surge, VDC: 1&2 (-) and 3&6 (+)
JTI-100GT Gigabit 30Watt injector, PoE detection, VDC: 1&2(-) and 3&6(+)
JTI-100T-S 10/100M 30Watt injector, PoE detection, 6KV AC surge, VDC: 1&2(-) and 3&6(+) Or VDC: 4&5(+) and 7&8(-)
JTI-100T 10/100M 30Watt injector, PoE detection, VDC: 1&2(-) and 3&6(+)
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- General digital multimeter has a capacitor (some of the files with a million capacitance test table of Jack, some use pen)
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- But in many cases, such as mines and machinery, the voltage is too high and unsafe. The lighting transformer is then used to reduce the voltage to the so-called "safety voltage""
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- But in fact, consider the total load, the importance, the location of the machine, and the future additional plan, according to the following order.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- The transformer that power supply company manages, it is to supply motive power and illumination generally, namely the lighting transformer that does not have special illumination to illuminate. Units of their own transformers, is generally the case. The utility model has the advantages that the transformer and other equipment can be fully utilized, the efficiency is high, and the external power supply circuit does not need to be divided into power transmission lines and lighting circuits, and is simple and orderly, and the cost is low. As for the price of electricity, it is usually negotiated a power and lighting each percentage of the electricity to calculate and receive.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- No, the zero line of the transformer doesn't go through the zero line of the transformer. It is a star connection, and the center point is zero line
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Line light for safety light, voltage 24 volts and 36 volts, pay attention to the bulb and transformer voltage matching.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- The metal shell transformer grounding grounding protection is called: under normal circumstances is not charged, electrical metal and in the damaged insulation or other circumstances may be charged part (i.e. metal structure and insulation electrical parts part) and grounding wire connected to a reliable way to protect people.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- The previous elevator hoistway lighting required the 36V safety voltage, and you can see how many power lamps are required for the hoistway, and select the transformer
Our product managers and engineers are specialized in taking your idea from concept, through design and into completely manufactured products, including the following products.We warmly welcome worldwide clients, and wish our efforts will bring you complete satisfaction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range