3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- Is the destruction of the physical properties of the wood itself, which played a leading role in the composition of the plastic
- Q:What is the general use of plywood in decoration works?
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials
- Q:Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood.
- Solid wood furniture with pure solid wood furniture and imitation wood furniture.
- Q:A brief introduction to plywood
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- The birch plywood has a higher hardness and has a higher performance after coating.
- Q:One of the commonly used materials for furniture is a wood-based panel
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each othe
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- and the dashboard and the inner panel are arranged symmetrically on both sides of the center layer or the core.
- Q:The density of the plywood is greater than that of the same kind of wood
- Plywood gluing strength, according to the Chinese national standards: Ⅰ class plywood for the 1.2 ~ 1.6 MPa, Ⅱ class 1 to 1.4 MPa, Ⅲ class 1 to 1.2 MPa, Ⅳ class 1 MPa
- Q:What are the key points for plywood selection?
- may be damp the hidden parts and high demand for waterproof occasions should consider the use of Class I or II plywood, outdoor use of plywood should be used Ⅰ class plywood.
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- The usual length and width specifications are: 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range