3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:What is the plywood made of wood?
- Production of plywood main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus, fir and so on
- Q:What are the defects in plywood material?
- Fissure check The short separation of the panel fiber usually does not start from the side of the board, not all extending through the thickness of the veneer.
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- has also been greatly improved in the international market more and more competitive. China is not only a large veneer export, or the world's largest plywood producer.
- Q:According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue
- According to the environmental protection level, the glue used for plywood can be divided into E0 grade, E1 glue, E2 glue (and even E2 level are not reach the unqualified glue)
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- the difference between selection: multi-layer solid wood flooring due to take into account the different species of "alternative heterosexual", so that the production process can fully balance the "internal stress"
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- and take a vertical put a then put the plastic in the horizontal put a then In the vertical put a piece into a plywood
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- Separation delamination The separation of two adjacent veneers due to lack of glue or poor glue.
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
- Q:National standards for decorative veneer veneer plywood performance requirements
- The standard on the decorative veneer veneer plywood in the appearance of quality, processing accuracy, physical and mechanical properties of the three aspects of the indicators.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range