|Packaging Details:||Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag;Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel strips for strength|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days upon the receipt of L/C or T/T|
3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
CNBM (China National Building Material) Group is the largest comprehesnsive building materials group in China that in intergrate scientific research,manufacturing and logistics into one entity.the largest building materials and equipment specialists in China. Upon State Council approval, today CNBM owned more than 300 subordinate manufacturing factories and servicing companies. There are 6 fully owned public listed companies and 11 partially owned with substantial shares public listed companies. In many of these fields,CNBM is playing the leading role in the building industry in the country.
CNBM International Corporation is the most import and export platform of CNBM group.With its advanteges,CNBM International are mainly concentrate on Cement,Galss,Iron and Steel,Ceramics industries and devotes herself for supplying high quality series of refractories as well as technical consultancies and logistics solution.
- Q:What harm does the plywood factory work?
- The diagnosis of acute benzene poisoning is based on short-term inhalation of a large number of high concentrations of benzene vapor,
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- The outermost front panel is called a panel, the back is called a backplane, and the inner board is called a core plate
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- and take a vertical put a then put the plastic in the horizontal put a then In the vertical put a piece into a plywood
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- the difference between selection: multi-layer solid wood flooring due to take into account the different species of "alternative heterosexual", so that the production process can fully balance the "internal stress"
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on.
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- because it is often hidden behind the wood epidermis and must be carefully viewed, usually in seams and drills Of the place can be seen clues
- Q:Contemporary plywood market development
- but also China's development of plywood industry cost accounting and other plywood production countries compared to the advantages of an important factor. China plywood product quality itself
- Q:Plywood in the decoration works how to use
- Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on. Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- the plywood is not as smooth as the density of the board, with the plywood to do the grassroots, the surface and then bonding fire board, aluminum panels and other decorative panels, as the density board to do solid base
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- Wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material to be pressed into a density of 0.50 ~ 0.88g / cm3 plate
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range