||Film Faced Plywood
Plywoods,plywood for concrete
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Poplar, Combi, Hardwood, etc
MR, Melamine, WBP
|Color of Film:|
Black, Brown, Dark Brown, Red, Yellow
shuttering, farmwork, construction
high glossy film faced plywood
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packaging|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after orders confirmed|
Film: Brown, Black, Yellow, Red
Core: Poplar, Combi, Hardwood
Glue: MR, Melamine, WBP
high glossy filmfaced plywood
High Glossy Film Faced Plywood for concrete:
9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm,
20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm
1220X2440mm, 1250X2500mm, 1500X3000mm, 1525X3050mm
Or as request
|Core||Poplar, Combi, Eucaplytus, Hardwood|
|Glue Type||MR, Melamine, WBP (100%)|
Impoeted Brown Film, Imported Black Film,
Chinese Brown Film, Chinese Black Film
|Special Treatment||Bevel, Tongue & Groove, Punch, etc|
|Surface Type||Mirror, High Glossy, Glossy, Matt, Wire-Mesh, Anti-slip|
|Application||Construction, Furniture, Packaging, Farmwork, Shuttering|
|Place of Origin||Zhejiang, Shandong, Hubei of China|
- Q:What is the difference between plywood glue E0E1?
- Melamine gel: moisture-proof, and has a certain resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, but can not often be water immersion.
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- From January to November 2007, China's plywood manufacturing industry achieved a total industrial output value of 101,828,484 thousand yuan, an increase of 48.27% over the same period last yea
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- The main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus and so on.
- Q:Four levels: Principal, First, Second, Third. Commonly used for one, two, three and so on
- Quality grade for the premium, one, two, three a total of four, the indicator is similar to the MDF, but the intensity is much higher than the MDF
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- A group of boards are usually made of mutually adjacent panels in the direction of the adjacent layers.
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- The number of veneer layers is odd, usually three to thirteen layers, common plywood, pallets, pallets
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- It can be installed directly. It can be made of concrete frame structure and formwork.
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- High-quality urea-formaldehyde glue / melamine glue / phenolic glue can reach E0 level, E1 level, that can be used directly for indoor.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plywood?
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other.
- Q:Contemporary plywood market development
- as well as foreign high-quality hardwood wood constantly added for the Chinese plywood industry's continuous development To provide a wealth of raw materials; adequate human resources,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range