Quick Details of Plastic Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Window Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of Plastic Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specificatioin of Plastic Window:
nice looking,modern design
external counter locking ehance securit
steel Fireproof Window Series
fireproof window is made from cold rolled steel by stamping, folding and welding. Its inner parts consist of fireproof materials, while outer parts are processed by latest electrostatic coating, making it fireproof and anti-theft without losing good taste in appearance.
with a long duration of fire resistance, it can cut off fire source and slow down the fire propagation to save more time for rescue.
with the strong heat insulation and smoke proof, it can prevent smoke diffusing in case that poisonous gas causes sudden death.
having a good tolerance of long term striking, it can take the strike of fire hydrant.
with low rate of hot deformation, it is easy to open for escape from fire or to shut off the smoke and waiting for rescue
- Q:how much will it cost to replace a torn plastic window on my alfa romeo?
- they can do it --they have to remove the top-remove the stitching from old window and remove window-sew in window- replace top on car--this is NOT cheap but still cheaper than new top=--look for about 400 buck charge--shop all the auto upholstery shops in your area first--talk to your friends -talk to people in auto industry that have used any shops--you are naturally looking for someone that can do the job and do it efficiently and correctly- and at the lowest price==most shops operate on the cheap,good,fast idea--you can have any 2 of these statements--cheap and good not fast--you get the idea
- Q:Why is glass used for windows instead of plastic?
- Glass is heavier and more durable then plastic, and lasts longer. Also keeps hot/cold air in better than plastic.
- Q:Is plastic on my windows just as good a drapes for the winter?
- why not both ! 3M product is really good ,very clear
- Q:Is there a way to get the plastic windows on my convertible clear again without replacing.?
- maguiers makes some stuff called clear plastic cleaner.polish,conditioner all in one its avail at any auto parts store but other brands are avail...that do the same job,they work really good are meant for your situation,,,,$10.00 or less its in the car wax section.......clear plastic polish......try it on your headlight lenses,guage cluster lens, brake lights, adds new life to all plastic lenses.
- Q:Window insulation....window plastic?
- Use pure clear garbage bags and double sided tape on the inside of the windows, only cut out the center part of the bag or sheet, and tape the loose part down what it will look like is a picture frame, leaving you your window to look out but smaller. The part that leaks around a window is the frame and where the glass meets the frame,
- Q:Is there any reason to keep plastic on windows in summer?
- last year i left the plastic up on my windows in the summer. This year i took it down and now my electric bill is one hundred dollars more then last year. maybe it's best to leave it up.
- Q:I need to find the plastic window cover for a GE APE08AK Portable AC.?
- Measure the window opening and go to a glass place with the hose and have them make you a lexan piece to fit the window with a hole in it. Lexan is very sturdy. You can run a rod straight thru the outside part of hose to keep it in place or tape it. It isn't like some technically expensive part to make. Actually it will probably be better than original. BTW, keep the hose as short as you can as it gets warm and heats the room as the compressor cools it. I had one and the closest I could get was 5 feet and it didn't help at all.
- Q:Would a Jeep Wrangler with glass windows be any less noisy than a model with plastic windows?
- Even with a soft top, glass windows on the full size hard doors makes for a much more quiet ride with the top up than a Jeep with half doors and the plastic windows. Plus, the hard doors will not flap at speeds in excess of 60 MPH as the soft portion of the half doors will. Not much of an issue unless it is winter and the heat quickly escapes from your Jeep while cruising down the highway. Even on the TJ with the more advanced door frame assembly, the glass is much more advantageous with the soft top. With the hard top, the CJ, YJ, and TJ are all about the same.
- Q:replace car glass windows with plastic windows?
- Lexan acrilic sheet anywhere from 200-500 for a sheet. This is the stuff that nascar uses
- Q:Looking for Hairdryer-Shrinkable Plastic for Windows?
- You can apply Duck Roll-On 3-Window Film or 3M window insulation Kit this product will increase the insulation value in your windows. You can purchase this product at your local hardware store.
Anhao Group started since 1991 and are an influential enterprise specializing only in PC (polycarbonate) sheeting and PC profile. We have 4 main production lines and we use 100% virgin Makrolon resin from Bayer and Lexan resin from SABIC. Our annual production capacity is 9000 Metric Tons. We got ISO9001:2008 quality system certificate and ROHS, got SGS in Made-In-China.com and BV production and trading proved in Alibaba.com.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range