The biggest advantages include advanced and reasonable structure, strong resistance to corrosion, airtight and reliable sealability, stable operation, low noise and long service life.
- Q:What's the use of an oil pump in an automobile engine?
- The function of the oil pump is to send the oil to the friction parts of the engine, so that the engine oil is circulating in the lubrication road to ensure the engine to be well lubricated. The oil pump is mostly gear pump. It consists of gear pump body and so on. When the engine works, the camshaft drives the drive gear of the pump body. The gear swing oil flows along the inner wall of the pump from the oil inlet to the oil outlet, forming a low pressure to generate suction, and the oil in the oil box is sucked into the oil inlet. And the oil at the mouth of the oil more and more, and therefore increased pressure, oil will be pressed to each of the friction parts, the realization of forced lubrication.
- Q:What's the reason for the engine oil pump ringing in the morning?
- It's the valve. It's just started in the morning. The oil hasn't come up. It'll be ready for a while
- Q:The function of the oil pump screen is troublesome
- Hello, just filter the oil and the dirt in it
- Q:Does the car pump have a strainer?
- The filter screen of the oil pump you asked is integrated with the oil pump. The filter is the filter screen
- Q:What is the difference between an oil pump and a gear pump?
- The oil pump and the gear pump all play the lubrication role, the engine oil pump is delivers the engine oil each to lubricate the part, but the gear pump is 2 or more gears, when works, gives him the fuel injection
- Q:The role of automobile gasoline pump
- The oil pump is the role of the engine oil to the friction parts, the oil circulation lubrication in the road, in order to ensure good lubrication. The engine oil pump is composed of gear pump, gear pump body and other components. When the engine works, the cam shaft drives the drive gear pump rotation gear oil whip. Along the inner wall of the pump from the oil inlet flow to the outlet, the formation of low pressure, resulting in suction oil inside the oil is sucked into the oil inlet and the oil outlet. The oil product more, thus the pressure increased, the oil will be pressure to the friction part, realize the forced lubrication.
- Q:Are the engines all organic?
- Sure. How else does the oil work?
- Q:What part does the electromagnetic valve connect to?
- Usually between the main oil pump and the oil pump, controlled by the ECU, and installed in the cylinder
- Q:The oil pump is not working well. What about the engine?
- Can not afford oil
- Q:Buick Excelle replacement oil induction plug, oil pump how much money?
- The three price difference increases, I want to know the oil induction plug and oil pump parts price about what?
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average