Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1)package: with it logo on inner box,outside carton without any logo;2)OEM: without any logo; 3)Clients designed packages|
|Delivery Detail:||2-30 days|
A.Convenient one touch fittings provide instant tubing connections.
B.Elliptical release ring facilitates pneumatic installations in confined spaces .
C.Light manual pressure on the elliptical release ring is all that is required to instantly disconnect each tube-no special tools
D.Nickle-plated brass threaded bodies ensures anti-corrosion and anit -contamination.
- Q:What are the pneumatic components used in the industry?
- For example, I often see the pneumatic clamping, air hammer, pipeline transport and sorting,
- Q:What is the profit margin of pneumatic components industry?
- I have engaged in the company of the top ten, subsidiary export annual net profit of about 200 million, suggest that you examine the market do not blindly start, now the outside with the great advantage of AIRTAC SMC.
- Q:What is the oil in the cylinder in the pneumatic original?
- Designed to make its sliding parts smooth and durable. Its lubricant oil is: turbine oil No. 1 (ISO VG32), very thin viscosity of about 7E degrees, mechanical lubricants, (equivalent to sewing machine oil). The oil mist of this kind of oil can be projected into the pipeline about 2M or so.
- Q:What are the components of a cylinder in a pneumatic system?
- In pneumatic systems, the cylinders are usually performing work, such as feeding and fetching. Or the act of supporting or clamping.
- Q:What are the three conjoined fingers in pneumatic components?
- 1, filter, used to filter the air2. The pressure regulating valve is used to adjust the air pressure
- Q:Development prospect of pneumatic technology
- The development of pneumatic industry also tends to protect the environment, improve product performance and reduce the cost at the same time, due to the improvement of the performance and reduce cost and help to save energy and environmental protection, the key is to improve the level of automation of pneumatic industry, make the product more superior, so pneumatic industry development direction is roughly 1.: mechanical and electrical integration integration, miniaturization 3. 2. high efficient and low cost 4. non oil 5. high life, high reliability 6. integrated, complex, multi function 7. speed with pneumatic products is more and more used in biological engineering, medicine, atomic energy, microelectronics, robotics and other industries. Put forward many new requirements, so the development of new materials, casting, heat treatment, surface sealing technology, computer technology, sensor technology Many basic technologies have attracted more and more attention.
- Q:Pneumatic oil filter oil in what
- If the filter is followed by a pressure reducing valve, and then there are 1 transparent cups, that is called oil mist. Oil mist using compressed air to oil mist lubricating oil cup (pot) from mixed in, sent to the pneumatic pipeline system for pneumatic components for lubrication. It's time to refuel here.
- Q:How much is the dynamic pressure gas picks
- Pneumatic valve, solenoid valve, pneumatic instrument, air pressure in the 0.5Mpa~0.63Mpa (ie: 5~6.3kg/cm2) range is appropriate
- Q:What does pneumatic component mean?
- . The first step in learning pneumatic is to understand the pneumatic schematic diagram first. Schematic diagram is clear, and then combined with the actual understanding of pneumatic components, features.
- Q:Which three pneumatic components are three?
- Finally, the oil mist is used to transfer the air containing the oil to the actuating element and to lubricate the actuating element.
We have successfully developed some air cylinders for our domestic and overseas customers for their equipment. With rich experience, excellent producing and processing equipment, strict quality control management, and good seal and magnet materials which are purchased from Japan and Taiwan area, we can supply high cost performance products and excellent sales services with fast response to all our customers to help them compete well in the competitive market. We passed ISO9001:2000 Certificate and have an employee training center.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range