Detailed Product Description
Wind resistance,Impact resistance,Anti-aging,Self-clean by rainwater
Aluminium bracket/Cast aluminium bracket/aluminium awning/aluminium canopy/Cast aluminium support/Aluminium bracket/Cast aluminium bracket/aluminium awning/aluminium canopy/Cast aluminium support
Wind resistance,Impact resistance,Anti-aging,Anti-corrosion,Self-clean by rainwater
Bended design for noise reduction,UV filtration, 80% light transmission
Sheet:solid PC sheet, hollow PC sheet
The awning support texture:Cast Aluminium
Connecting parts: Aluminium profile
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Polycarboante sheet,Polycarbonate Solid Sheet,Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet,Polycarbonate Big Embossed Sheet,Polycarbonate Small Embossed Sheet,Polycarbonate Crystal Sheet,Polycarbonate Frosted Sheet,Polycarbonate Diamond Sheet,Awning,Awning Bracket,Greenhouse.|
Accessories: H&U PC profile,and related accessories.
|Number of Employees:|
100 - 200 People
|Main Markets:||North America|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:|
- Q:What kind of material do ordinary plastic cups have?
- Plastic, glass, metal, etcPlastic cups commonly used materials are glass and AS plastic space two. Space glass also called PC engineering plastics, is widely used in the world, is the main component of polycarbonate. This material lightweight, durable, with insulation, extensibility, dimensional stability, chemical corrosion resistance and high strength, heat resistance with excellent cold resistance. Also has the advantages of self extinguishing, flame retardant, non-toxic, can be colored, and the disadvantage is the lack of hardness than metal, which leads to the appearance of it is easy to scratch
- Q:How can you increase the hardness of PE plastics?
- Use of polyethylene plastic stiffening agent. The chemistry and physics of the special effect, in the use of a small amount of conditions, can effectively increase the PE plastic, including LDPE, HDPE, PE flame retardant PE, mineral filler and reclaimed PE plastic hardness, flexural modulus and mechanical properties, suitable for various molding process and plastic products such as pipe, sheet, injection molding products, the use of convenience, safety and environmental protection, by Ma'anshan Keli chemical technology development and production company. In addition, there are ABS plastic reinforced agent and PP plastic reinforced rigid agent and so on. They have the same function.
- Q:What kind of plastic can touch food?
- It is better to wear plastic without color. The color is usually processed and not clean!
- Q:What material is better for plastic cups?
- There are PC, AS, PP.TRITAN (, PCTG) and ECOZEN (Korean SK). PC is banned in the bottle and in some European and American space cups because of the effects of BPA on the baby reproductive system. AS too crisp; PP cost-effective, environmental protection, transparency and feel bad. TRITAN and ECOZEN are currently in the domestic manufacturers do not have the domestic market, export orders, but also environmental protection, does not contain BPA, transparency and feel and equal to PC, the price is high, the daily use of PP for advice can, or simply use glass.
- Q:What do you mean seven and five under the plastic cup?
- This kind of plastic is good in plasticity and cheap in price; it can not be packaged food. The poisonous and harmful substances produced by plastics of this kind of material come from two aspects. One is the single molecule vinyl chloride which is not completely polymerized in the process of production, and the other is the harmful substance in the plasticizer (two). These two substances are easy to precipitate when they encounter high temperature and fat. Toxic substances enter the human body with food and cause cancer easily.
- Q:What does PPE mean in plastic products?. Polypropylene or polyethylene, for example, or something else?
- The performance of several methods of thermosetting polyphenylene ether and thermosetting polyphenylene ether were reviewed, including epoxy resin, polybutadiene and its copolymers, cyanate ester, isocyanate resin and allyl compound modification method and properties.
- Q:What are the materials for plastic bottles?
- Most of the beverage bottles are made of plastic. They are mainly made of polyethylene or polypropylene and added a variety of organic solvents. Polyethylene, polypropylene, these two materials non-toxic, tasteless, used to fill drinks, etc., is very safe for the human body. But once the polyethylene is subjected to high temperature or acid corrosion, it dissolves slowly and releases organic solvents, which can cause harm to the human body.
- Q:What harm does it take to eat hot food with plastic?
- If a plastic bag containing more than 50~60 degrees of food is used, the lead in the bag will dissolve into the food, and the plastic bag will release poisonous gas and invade into the food. Long term intake of the human body can seriously impair health and cause disease. Especially hot food, high temperature will make the poisonous substances in plastic absorbed by food, once entered the body will cause accumulation of towel poison, so when the hot food, must not mess with plastic bags.
- Q:What kinds of plastic pipes are divided into
- The most widely used plastic pipe is plastic pipe. There are many kinds of plastic pipes, which are divided into two categories: thermoplastic pipes and thermosetting plastic pipes. It belongs to thermoplastic, including PVC pipe, polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, POM pipe, super high molecular weight polyethylene pipe, etc. it belongs to thermosetting phenolic plastic pipe. The main advantages of plastic pipes are good corrosion resistance, light quality, convenient molding and easy processing. The disadvantages are low strength and poor heat resistance.
- Q:What kind of plastic grade does polyether sulfone resin (PES) belong to?
- Polyether sulfone resin (PES) is a kind of thermoplastic polymer material with excellent comprehensive properties developed by ICI company of the United Kingdom in 1972. It is one of the few special engineering plastics in use. It has excellent heat resistance, mechanical properties, insulation performance, especially with the continuous and rapid changes in temperature in the environment can still maintain stable performance advantages under high temperature, has been widely used in many fields.
High-quality talent and advanced business management are our essential for enterprise rising;First-class management determines first-class quality;Only first-class quality can ensure first-class enterprise.
Based on the "win-win" development philosophy,Our enterprise will keep on providing high quality products and best after-sales services for cooperative partners,advancing with customers together,serving the world and creating the future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||55.00% Domestic Market
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% South Asia
4.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% South America
3.00% North America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range