|Place of Origin:|
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
1220x2440,1250x2500 or as your request
okume,bintangor,pine,keruring or as your request
Packaging & Shipping
Standard export packing with pallets. one is with carton board four sides, the top and bottom is with plywood packing.
the other is with 3mm plywod packing on four sides. the top and bottom is with thick plywood. Inner is with plastic film
FCL Loading with 18pallets/container,8 pallets/20GP.
Delievery Time: within 15 days after deposit/lc at sight.
birch plywood Show:
|Conventional data:||Size:||1220mm*2440mm &1250mm*2500mm or as your demand|
|3/8inch(8.5-10.2mm)||9mm = 37.33sheets/cbm|
|1/2inch(12-12.7mm)||12mm = 28sheets/cbm|
|5/8inch(15-16mm)||15mm = 22.4sheets/cbm|
|3/4inch(18-19mm)||18mm = 18.66sheets/cbm|
|Glue:|| wbp ,melamine mr,|
|Face/back:|| black/brown/yellow film|
|(+/-)0.5mm||equal to and more than 12mm|
|(+/-)0.3mm||less than 12mm|
|modulus of rupture: > 30Mpa|
|modulus of elasticity :>6000Mpa|
- Q:Plywood is a common material for furniture?
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences.
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- From January to December 2006, China's plywood manufacturing industry achieved a total industrial output value of RMB 75,819,437,000, an increase of 39.83% over the same period in 2005
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- Wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material to be pressed into a density of 0.50 ~ 0.88g / cm3 plate
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- Blockboard thickness specifications for the 16,19,22,25 mm quality grade is divided into one, two, three three levels
- Q:What is the general use of plywood in decoration works?
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other.
- Q:Defects are divided into four grades
- , first class, second class, third, which, one, two, three for the general grade of the main plywood.
- Q:Further processing of the plywood
- Anticorrosion plywood preserving treated plywood Plywood for use with potent or insecticide.
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- Separation delamination The separation of two adjacent veneers due to lack of glue or poor glue.
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- but the overall furniture, wood is made of other wood, and now the store will be the furniture as "
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plywood?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range