1.Structure of Solar Module Description
|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
Black / Dark blue
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton, standard export carton|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15days after received payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
1)Full automatic welding equipment.
2)Quality insurance .
230W Solar Panel Specifications (Test condition: 1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25)
|Type Silicon Parameters||230P|
|Production Tolerance||+3% /-3%|
|Maximum Power voltage||V||28.4|
|Maximum Power current||A||8.1|
|Open circuit voltage||V||35.6|
|Short circuit current||A||8.75|
|Size of module (wide and high)||1642mm x 992mm x 40mm |
|Frame (type, material and thickness)||Anodized Alu. Alloy frame,40mm thickness|
|Number of cells||60pcs|
|Size of cells (wide and high)||156mmx156mm|
|Weight per piece Kg||24|
|Type of junction box||PV junction box|
|Cable type and length, Connector type|| PV cable, 0.8m Plug and socket|
|Maximum system voltage||1000V|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc ||+0.05%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc||-0.34%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of power||-0.45%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of Im||+0.05%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of Vm||-0.34%/oC|
|NOCT (Nominal operating cell temperature)||47oC(+2oC)|
|Voltage Standoff||AC2000V, DC3000V|
|Wind Bearing||60m/s (200kg/sq.m)|
|Impact Resistance Hail Impact Test||227g steel ball fall down from 1m height|
|CONVERSION EFFICIENCY||Cell CONVERSION EFFICIENCY >15.7%|
|Quality guarantee||5 years product warranty and 25 years -20% of power|
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Solar Panels, kw per hour or day ?
- That means if you stick a watt meter on the output when there is maximum design sunlight on it you will get kw. If you shine the maximum design sunlight on it for hour then you get kw hour of power. In one day you get 24kw hours assuming you can get 24 hours of maximum design sunlight. Your home electric bill is typically in kw hours. At the macro level power is traded at megawatt hours.
- Q:how much solar panel power do i need?
- Buy a device called a kill-a-watt to measure exactly how much power you use. If you get a systemt to put out 000 watts, it's going to be more than you need, and you'll waste your money. 20 amps is 2200 watts (assuming a 0 volt circuit), which is even more. That will be very pricey. Get the kill-a-watt so that you don't spend more than you need to on solar panels. The cost of the kill-a-watt is almost nothing compared to what you'll be spending on the panels. If I had to guess, 500 watts would run all those devices at the same time.
- Q:How will i construct solar panel?
- The key is like a spiral stair case with landings at each floor, but the momentum of having to turn is enough to climb from floor to floor. I guess the energetics use the handrail quite utterly and only, pressing against it like bearings in a wheel. With metals and metalloids a 3' x 3' solar panel would power your house and car and make your energy bill negative, but costs several million dollars since the chain of rare elements is only affordable to obtain by strip-mining top soil of many square miles of fertile land just for a single panel and thus destroys good farmland for hundreds if not thousands of years. Clearly solar panels will not solve any problems ever...unless their yours only.
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Down the drain. That money is gone. Just more wasted money the government writes off and then tries to raise taxes to pay for.
- Q:how many solar panels needed for Heater and AC?
- Please excuse my bluntness, but you are not ready to ask these questions. This is a very complex issue. The how many question depends on what you expect of the system. Are you attempting to be off the grid? If so the system will have to supply all of your electrical needs, including those at night. You would need batteries. If you will be on the grid and want to supply all your electrical needs, your system will have to average the total daily usage. This will vary from one season to the next, so you will need to find out your annual usage. If you just want to reduce your electric bill, you need to pick the acceptable installation cost, and work with it to determine what it will buy In your shoes I would do some studying. Check out solar panels in the green search box above, and on the Internet. This will help you ask questions that are easier for us to answer.
- Q:Has anyone used portable solar panels for home use?
- I think you'd be disappointed. But you might be able to take an RV, park it close to your house in the sunshine, run an extension cord from your house connected to a small fan and run the fan for free. I don't think it's worth the expense of the RV, but that's me. If you have the money, flaunt it baby, flaunt it.
- Q:How can I adapt an automotive reglator to a solar panel?
- solar panels will naturally produce a certain DC voltage which is what your battery needs - the current will vary based on the sun light. You need probably 4V to have some over voltage. So based on your specs look at having at least 4 V but not too much over that (tells you how many panels you need in series) I would have blocking diodes (probably the solar cell has them built in) to insure the battery does not discharge thru the panel.
- Q:where to face solar panels?
- You orient them to the place where you can get the maximum exposure to the sun. You can get adequate exposure through many degrees. If you really are looking to instal panels then consider an Aussie invention which has a tracking device! Rotating to follow the transit of the sun!
- Q:Are photovoltaics to do with solar panels?
- Solar panels are a generic term for any type of solar collecting panel. There are two major types: Photovoltaic uses substances that turn the incoming radiation directly into electricity. Usually you have to have direct sunlight (no clouds) for this to work well. Solar thermal is also used in a lot of areas. Here the radiation is used to heat a circulating fluid (often water directly), and then that is either used directly, or it's used for heat exchange with a heat pump or a boiler system. Solar thermal can collect significant heat even on a cloudy day. So a solar panel could be made of photovoltaic panels, but it doesn't have to be.
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- all of the people on this site only care about pv. how about solar thermal? do you realize one of the most revolutionary solar thermal companies in the world has its headquarters in dorchester, ontario?(just outside london). its a simple way to eliminate your domestic hot water. works well in ontario, thousands of installs for domestic hot water per year happen in toronto by this company.....Enerworks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range