1.Structure of Solar Module Description
|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
Black / Dark blue
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton, standard export carton|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15days after received payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
1)Full automatic welding equipment.
2)Quality insurance .
230W Solar Panel Specifications (Test condition: 1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25)
|Type Silicon Parameters||230P|
|Production Tolerance||+3% /-3%|
|Maximum Power voltage||V||28.4|
|Maximum Power current||A||8.1|
|Open circuit voltage||V||35.6|
|Short circuit current||A||8.75|
|Size of module (wide and high)||1642mm x 992mm x 40mm |
|Frame (type, material and thickness)||Anodized Alu. Alloy frame,40mm thickness|
|Number of cells||60pcs|
|Size of cells (wide and high)||156mmx156mm|
|Weight per piece Kg||24|
|Type of junction box||PV junction box|
|Cable type and length, Connector type|| PV cable, 0.8m Plug and socket|
|Maximum system voltage||1000V|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc ||+0.05%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc||-0.34%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of power||-0.45%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of Im||+0.05%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of Vm||-0.34%/oC|
|NOCT (Nominal operating cell temperature)||47oC(+2oC)|
|Voltage Standoff||AC2000V, DC3000V|
|Wind Bearing||60m/s (200kg/sq.m)|
|Impact Resistance Hail Impact Test||227g steel ball fall down from 1m height|
|CONVERSION EFFICIENCY||Cell CONVERSION EFFICIENCY >15.7%|
|Quality guarantee||5 years product warranty and 25 years -20% of power|
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:how much watts can a x2 inch solar panel make?
- this type of solar panel has some few watts. Ah is a quantity (which represent energy) that define the flow of ampere for a period of hour. so, the max instant electric current is 40mA and the max power is 40mA x 3.6 = 0.44 watts but, this value depends of the solar ilumination which the panel is subjected.
- Q:How much would solar panels cost for these?
- They would cost quite a bit but the user would likely be eligible for some energy credits from the power company and their cell phone carrier which would bring down the costs
- Q:Solar Panels: How long will it be before solar panels are cheap & effecient enough so that everyone?
- There are lot of cheap solar panels today, Its all in the internet and most of them are made in China. Expand your knowledge and learn from a renowned solar company about the Cheap Solar Panels. Visit our site and contact us today!
- Q:how many solar panels will i need?
- you silly ! with Solar there is always room for error . you have to build it in to your numbers . solar is full of errors . So you should plan on producing at 3 times what you expect you will need . then you have enough .
- Q:where to face solar panels?
- Not compass south, but solar south. It's easy to find. Google Find Solar south and you can get directions. Even better are trackers, that will let your panels track the sun all day.
- Q:so i'm wanting to eventually get solar panels.?
- Graminoids are among the most versatile life forms. They became widespread toward the end of the Cretaceous period, and fossilized dinosaur dung (coprolites) have been found containing phytoliths of a variety that include grasses that are related to modern rice and bamboo. Grasses have adapted to conditions in lush rain forests, dry deserts, cold mountains and even intertidal habitats, and are now the most widespread plant type; grass is a valuable source of food and energy for all sorts of wildlife and organics. Graminoids are the dominant vegetation in many habitats, including grassland, salt-marsh, reedswamp and steppes. They also occur as a smaller part of the vegetation in almost every other terrestrial habitat. There are some 3,500 species of graminoids. Many types of animals eat grass as their main source of food, and are called graminivores – these include cattle, sheep, horses, rabbits and many invertebrates, such as grasshoppers and the caterpillars of many brown butterflies. Grasses are also eaten by omnivorous or even occasionally by primarily carnivorous animals. In the study of ecological communities, herbaceous plants are divided into graminoids and forbs, which are herbaceous dicotyledons, mostly with broad leaves.
- Q:Im looking at getting solar panels.
- Solar panels are very expensive and take many years to pay for themselves. You'd be better off contacting your congressmen to lift bans on Nuclear and other producers of electricity. That would lower the costs and save much more than the hassle of hooking up solar power and batteries etc.
- Q:A question about Solar Panels?
- Take a look on OKorder at some of the books on how to design solar energy systems. It is a bit more complicated than you might expect. I'm not sure what you consider to be a standard solar panel, but the 3' ones I have produce about 5 watts of power in full sunlight. Put simply, you need to convert the power from the solar cells (variable voltage) into a constant voltage usable for charging a batteries. Most of the low cost modules for this purpose can't handle more than about 00 watts. Larger systems are available that handle thousands of watts but they are quite pricey. Since you can't take out more than you put into your battery system, you can calculate about how long you can run a high-current appliance based upon its wattage rating, that of the battery system (adjusted for loss of converting to AC), and the charging system.
- Q:solar panels......................................................................?
- hardware store
- Q:I will like set up a solar panel to cut down my eletricity cost in Cameroon.can you allocate me a supplier?
- good idea going solar, i would suggest doing a google search, as their are many suppliers. then you need to calculate the amount of wattage you think these apartment houses are going to require. volts x amps = watts. if you are going to be off of the power grid, then you will need a way to store excess energy during good times,( lots of sun) in order to use it during bad times ( no sun ). or see if you are able to sell your extra power back to your local power company, check because some companies do not allow this. you could even have a generator for emergencies if you go off the power grid. on final note, solar is a pretty sizable investment up front and your profits are seen mainly in the long run, but you will get energy savings immediately, but more likely those savings will go to paying off the solar panels also, you will need a converter to convert the ac (alternate current) produced by the panels into dc ( direct current ) which is used by the apartments. it will tie in to the existing electrical system in the apartments. i know germany is really pushing solar energy and they offer their citizens some pretty sweet deals to go solar. the companies are profiting from this so i would suggest looking for a supplier in germany, first. they may have better deals, or try bp (british petroeum) they have been in the solar business for awhile. i wish you success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range