Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverter SG1000TS-MV Description
A solar inverter, or PV inverter, or Solar converter, converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into
autility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network.
It is acritical BOS–component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary AC-powered equipment. Solar inverters have
special functions adapted for use with photovoltaic arrays, including maximum power point tracking and anti-islanding protection.
Suitable for 50Hz/60Hz grid, could be used in Asia, North America and Europe.
2. Main Features of the Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverter SG1000TS-MV
• Turn-key solution,high integration
• Integrated PV inverter, DC/AC power distribution, medium-voltage transformer, system monitoring, fire alarm, environment monitoring functional modules and so on
• Save AC cables, lower consumption and promote users’ benefits
• SCADA monitoring system integrated to reduce the costs and ensure the optimal status of the plant
* Easy for Transportation and Handling, Environment Adaptable
• Container design, easy for transportation
• Integral hoisting, easy to install, reduce the installation cost and risks.
• Standard container enclose, integrated design for ventilation, sandproof, anti-corrosion and anti-low-temperature and other application requirements.
* Advanced Technology, Grid-friendly
• Efficiency, energy-saving and reliability as with all Sungrow inverters
• Integrated with standard power dispatch interfaces, convenient and flexible access to power grid;
• LVRT (Zero-voltage Ride-through), Reactive power control with power factor from 0.9 lagging to 0.9 leading, Give reactive power compensation to the grid at night according to directive
3. Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverter SG1000TS-MV Images
4. Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverter SG1000TS-MV Specification
Max. DC power (@ cos φ =1)
Max. input voltage
Min. working voltage
Max. input current
MPPT voltage range
Number of DC inputs
Output Side Data
Max. output AC power
Max. output current
<3%(at nominal power)
Rated grid voltage
Rated grid frequency
50Hz / 60Hz
Grid frequency range
47~52Hz / 57 ~62Hz
Power factor at rated power
DC current injection
<0.5% of rated inverter output current
Adjustable displacement factor
0.9 (lagging) ~0.9 (leading)
DC input side disconnection device
Switch-disconnector with fuses
AC output side disconnection device
Switch-disconnector with fuses
DC overvoltage protection
AC overvoltage protection on the LV side
Ground fault monitoring
Operating temperature range
External auxiliary supply voltage (Opt.)
Temperature controlled air-cooling
Degree of protection
Max. permissible value for relative humidity (non-condensing)
0~95%, non -condensing
6000m (derating > 3000m)
Standard: RS485/ Modbus, Internet
Options: CDT, DNP3.0, 101, 103, 104, GPRS/CDMA module
5. FAQ of Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverter SG1000TS-MV
Q1. What is the difference between inverter and solar inverter?
A1. Inverter only has AC inpput, but solar inverter both connect to AC input and solar panel, it saves more power.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|