Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of PCM Plastic Panel:
- Size: 50*20*50px, weight:2.2KG
- Indoor and outdoor cabinet
- Latent heat 230KJ/KG
PCM panel back-up for Base telecom shelter battery cooling facilities
PH-29 for outdoor use and PH-26 for indoor use
- PCM panels absorb heat when melting and release heat when freezing
- The PCM panel is like PH-26, that is freezes at 26C. Therefore during night time with cooler ambient temperature(say 10C) the PCM will freeze. During the day time as temperature rises (say 35C) the PCM will melt absorbing heat within the cabinet.
Overall the life of the batteries is increased by limiting temperature fluctuation.
Currently our company has PH-26 PCM panel for indoor batter cabinet and PH-29 PCM panel for outdoor battery cabinet.
PH-26 AND PH-29 DATA SHEET
melting point (°C)
Variation of Volume %
subcooling degree (°C)
PCM Panel Specifications:
Advantages and Disadvantages of PCM panel between our company and other foreign countries:
- PCM latent heat: Our PCM has much larger latent heat than many other suppliers
- Almost every PCM panel production process (PCM panel HDPE panel body production, PCM filling) is runned by ourselves, initial cost is largely lowerd. So, compared with other PCM panel suppliers, our PCM panel has much more obvious competitive price.
1. What are we supplying?
We are specialized in PCM and microcapsule, service for all the cooling and heat storage system. We can not only supply the suitable products, but also the best service to you.
2. How Many years experience do we have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|