Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of PET Woven Geotextile Used for Roadbeds Construction:
High Tensile, Strength,Easy
Polyester Geotextile Fabric
In-house, OEM accept
Long Fiber, Staple Geotextile
Characteristic of PET Woven Geotextile Used for Roadbeds Construction:
1. High strength: using high strength industrial polypropylene, Dacron, Chinlon etc. as the fiber raw materials that has higher original strength. And then, weaving formed a textile through a certain way and its comprehensive bearing capacity reaches a higher level.
2. Durability: Synthetic fiber is stable in physical property and is not easy going to decomposing & weathering.
3. Corrosion resistance: Synthetic fiber always has good characteristic like acid-resisting, alkali-resisting, damage from insects & mold.
4. Water Permeability: Woven geotextile can control effectively its opening in structure and reach a certain permeability.
5. Easy for Store & Transport: It is easy to store and transport owing to its light weight and certain package.
Application of PET Woven Geotextile Used for Roadbeds Construction:
1. It is a series industrial products of geo-material that suit for all kinds of characteristics & requirements in Geotechnical engineering and is widely used in rivers, coast, road, railway, dock, tunnel, bridge and so on. Most important, it can reach all different applications.
2. In order to guarantee stable & balanced structure and reach all engineering data, all our woven geotextile produced by import width shuttleless loom to guarantee quality.
3. The series of products is filter, brace, anti-skidding, mould bags etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|