Order On-line Tracking
PET Strap for Packing PET Strap Made in China
Our pet strap (Polyester Strap) is tested and recommended for all well- Established packaging machines applying for the ISO 9001:2000 quality standards. Customers from around the world can rely on our strapping. PET Strapping is a new rage in the packaging sector and is steadily replacing Steel Strapping across all industry segments ranging from glass, lumber, paper, ceramics to brass rods, ingots etc.
We use premium raw materials and additives.
Alternative colors and surface types (smooth or embossed treatment)
The most effective substitute of the high cost steel strap
Very high tensile strength (similar to the strength of steel Strap up to 80%)
Description of pet strap:
1) Excellent tensile strength and welding strength: it is used for many heavy packages.
2) Excellent tension maintenance. it maintains tensile strength for a long stretch of time with minimized. strap slacking, while ensuring excellent shock resistance ideal for long-distance, long-period transportation.
3) Excellent rusty and chemical resistance: thus allows direct strapping with PET straps without products damage or rusty.
4) Superior flexibility for convenient operation. PET strap does not "Whiplash" when removed, thus creating a safe work. environment for users. Moreover, it does not have sharp edges, so there is no risk of injures for either goods or user while. tensioning or cutting the strap. It is no necessary for special cutting tools.
5) Super weather resistance: it can be stabile under temperature of -50oC - 100oC, which ensures PET straps are widely applied under any conditions.
6) Compared to other straps, PET strap is the "Beauty", as it can be made in different colors with good transparence. It can be recycled for it is an environment protective strapping material.
7) Good economical application: the density of PET strap is only 1/6 of steel strap for a given length, but its price is much lower than steel strap.
Application of pet strap:
Available Plain, Emboss, Knurled as per customer specifications.
Main Features of pet strap:
Economy: density of pet is 1/6th of steel (approx. 6 mtrs pet strap of given size is equal to weight of 1 meter steel strap). Considering meter age pet is cheaper than steel strap
Strength: excellent tensile strength & welding strength ensure safety of heavy packages at extreme handling.
Shock Resistance: maintains tensile strength for a long stretch of time with minimum strap slacking while holing the package. Proper tension can be maintained without any risk to package or product.
Corrosion Free: being a rust free and chemical resistant material, it does not react or stain the package, product or place of storage.
Convenience: it’s flexibility makes sealing and removing operations easier and convenient.
Safety: no fear of injuries during sealing, removing, storage & handling because it has no sharp edges.
Weather Resistance: it can be stored for a longer time even in adverse temperature (between -50 to 80 degree centigrade) & moist conditions.
Benefits of pet strap:
•Saves cost, compared to Steel strapping
•Light in weight
•Heat sealable by manual/ automatic strapping tools
•Elongates 5-10% to withstand stress and resists shock
•Impervious to rust/ rot
•Safer to use. No sharp edges, eliminates backlash
Application of pet strap:
For steel industry, fibre chemical industry, fabric industry, can industry, brick industry, wooden industry, etc
1)OEM service:Strapping can be printed with clients’ logo.
2)Customerized strap:Width, length and thickness can be designed by clients.
3)Packing:paper packing,pe packing or carton packing for individual.
4)Strapping material :100% virgin(new) Pet materials or recycle material are available .
5)Fast delivery: about 7 days one 20 feet container, 12 days one 40 feet containe
6)Golden Reply:Any of your inquire and problem, will be replied within 24 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|