PET Metalized Film Lamination
1. Thickness: 38 micron
2. Width: under 1250mm
3. Paper core: 3" (76mm) or 6" (152mm)
1) Smooth and clear surface
2) Good printing quality and fireproof properties
3) Heat resistant, water proof, stable at high temperature or in boiled water
4) Environmentally friendly, no smell and non-toxic
PET Metalized Film
Using polyethylene as carrier, it can be used for very wide applications because of its excellent mechanical and chemical properties. it is an ideal material to make flexible packages as the metalized layer creates a great barrier to oxygen, light, and moisture and as a result prolongs product shelf life substantially.
On the other hand, it can be laminated to cardboard to make fabulous packages. It can also be used to make stationery and toys such as adhesive tapes, stickers, or used as varnishing film.
- Q:What's the difference between PE plastic film and PVC plastic film?
- PE is polyethylene, that is, plastic wrap, that is, PE sprinkle. PVC is PVC, that's about plastic pipes. Which ones need to be used?.
- Q:Is it good to use paper bags or plastic film bags?
- With asbestos mesh (general dish pack more use of this media) direct contact with the disk, the relative effect is better
- Q:The plastic film on the mattress doesn't tear off. Is it good for the body to sleep?
- The plastic film on the mattress doesn't tear off and the sleeping doesn't affect the body, because it also cushions the bed and makes the bed list.
- Q:Why should plastic film be compounded? What are the composite soft packing substrates?
- Composite plastic soft packing commonly used are: transparent, color, black and white or color printing plastic composite film packaging, aluminum plastic composite film packaging, metal foil composite plastic film packaging, paper plastic film packaging.1) PE film, polyethylene, flexible packaging, more than 70% of the material is to use PE.2) BOPP film is biaxially oriented polypropylene, which is used in soft packaging3) PET films are polyester films used for printing and compounding4) CPP film, cast polypropylene film with heat sealing property5) PA film, that is, nylon film, barrier high6) PVDC film, barrier high, commonly used in sausage casings membrane7) PEN films are superior to PET in performance, but in view of price problems, there is no large-scale application.8) EVOH coextrusion film, through the EVOH and PE and PP and other coextrusion formed high barrier film9) aluminized film, high resistance film on the surface of PET, BOPP and CPP film.
- Q:How to detect the surface tension of plastic film?
- A layer of ink used to bind a printed film with paper tape. The less the ink is stuck, the better it is treated. To peel off the bonded composite film, the greater the peel strength, the better the treatment effect.
- Q:A concrete cover film, under what circumstances to cover, what does not cover
- Because the external temperature and the internal temperature of concrete can not be too different,Otherwise, thermal stress. Internal expansion. External contraction. Produces cracks
- Q:What is a water-soluble plastic packing film?
- Water soluble plastic packaging film as a new green packaging materials. The main raw material is low alcoholysis of polyvinyl alcohol film, water solubility and degradability by polyvinyl alcohol, adding various additives, such as surfactants, plasticizers, anti adhesive agent. Water soluble film products belong to green packaging materials and in Europe, Japan and other countries have been recognized by the national environmental protection department. At present, the main domestic and foreign biological oxygen demand (BOD) and chemical oxygen demand (COD) as an environmental indicator. The Japanese authorities determination of PVA biological oxygen demand (BOD) is much smaller than the starch, the United States Air Products to PVA biological products Airvol, after 5 days degradation can be measured the amount of BOD is lower than the initial volume of BOD 1%. through the biological experiment proved that polyvinyl alcohol are non-toxic, does not prevent the growth of microorganisms, has no influence on wastewater treatment and environmental health The microbial decomposition tests also showed that the PVA was almost completely decomposed, resulting in a very low COD
- Q:PVC plastic film, ultrasonic welding machine welding, welding can.
- PVC film fused traditional method is the use of high frequency welding machine, if you must do something to subvert the traditional innovation, it is rather difficult to estimate, ultrasonic machine in the welding of PVC films when there is no way out with the same high frequency welding welding effect.
- Q:When will the plastic film be opened when the vegetables are sprouting?
- One is to take mulch after sowing; two is the plant after the emergence of the seedlings at the top of the window film, let out seedling growth;
- Q:After decorating, how can the plastic film on wooden board be peeled off?
- Plastic film removing method:1, can use a thick plastic bags, hot water deposited for a while, and then deal with2, can be treated with diluted alcohol.3, sprinkle with hot water and then use the shovel eradication.4, you can use toluene or gasoline, that is, the taste is a little big5, hand gradually tear, or can use steel wire ball gently wipe can.
Packer, leading manufacturer of theThermal Lamination Filmkinds of packaging materials such as composites, which is a new environmentally-friendly materials, this product non-toxic, tasteless ,excellent performance, easy to operate and so on.
We have been working to build the competitiveness of enterprises and to adhere to customer-centric, providing customers with high-quality pre-sales and after-sales service, delivery time, timely feedback.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East;Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range