PET Metalized Film Lamination
1. Thickness: 38 micron
2. Width: under 1250mm
3. Paper core: 3" (76mm) or 6" (152mm)
Feature of PET Film:
1) Smooth and clear surface
2) Good printing quality and fireproof properties
3) Heat resistant, water proof, stable at high temperature or in boiled water
4) Environmentally friendly, no smell and non-toxic
Characteristics of PET Film:
1). Optically brilliant, clear appearance
2). Unequaled mechanical strength and toughness
3). Excellent dielectric properties
4). Good flatness and coefficient of friction (COF)
5). Tear-resistant and puncture-resistant characteristics
6). Wide range of thickness 7 micron up to 100 micron
7). Excellent dimensional stability over a wide range of temperatures
8). Very good resistance to most common solvents, moisture, oil, and grease
9). Excellent barrier against a wide range of gases.
10).Widely use for packaging, printing, laminating,metallizing, decroation, electrical insulation.
Application of PET Metalized Film:
Using polyethylene as carrier, it can be used for very wide applications because of its excellent mechanical and chemical properties. it is an ideal material to make flexible packages as the metalized layer creates a great barrier to oxygen, light, and moisture and as a result prolongs product shelf life substantially.
On the other hand, it can be laminated to cardboard to make fabulous packages. It can also be used to make stationery and toys such as adhesive tapes, stickers, or used as varnishing film.
- Q:What is the function of the plastic film on the refrigerator cabinet?
- Because the SIEMENS refrigerator is in the refrigerator on both sides of the refrigerator, this layer of film will be blocked, the outer layer of film can effectively protect the appearance of the refrigerator, not quality problems, can rest assured that the use of! The ` `
- Q:Why are more transparent plastic films used in flower sheds instead of glass?
- For the glass greenhouse, our country has poor climate adaptability. From the overall development situation of our country, the climate adaptability in China is relatively poor, will use in late autumn or winter and spring.
- Q:How are membranes classified?
- Linear low density polyethylene film. LLDPE film is a new variety of polyethylene film developed recently, compared with the LDPE film, LLDPE film has higher tensile strength, impact strength, tear strength and puncture resistance is. With the same strength and service performance as LDPE films, the thickness of LLDPE films can be reduced to 20 to 25% of LDPE films, thus greatly reducing the cost. That is, the use of heavy packaging bags, the thickness is only 0.1, L can meet the requirements, can replace the more expensive polymer high density polyethylene. Therefore, LLDPE is suitable for daily necessities, frozen food packaging, but also a large number used as heavy packaging bags and garbage bags.
- Q:Why should farmers cover plastic film when sowing in the spring?
- The film mulching can improve the soil and ground temperature and moisture status, to improve the soil temperature, soil water content, improve soil properties and improve soil nutrient status and fertilizer utilization rate, improve light conditions, reduce weeds and pests.
- Q:What kind of material is plastic film?
- Plastic film generally has polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC and other plastic materials.
- Q:Can it be covered with plastic film after pouring concrete outside zero?
- The correct approach is: 1, water and aggregate heating; 2, the erection of greenhouses; 3, mixed with antifreeze method and so on, this is not the only one. About zero degrees or even about 10 degrees below zero, mixing additives is a simple and reliable way. After pouring, seriously cover the insulation, hot water conservation can.
- Q:What's the best way to eliminate static electricity with plastic film?
- The new ion bar is now 30KV high. Suitable for relatively high electrostatic film industry.
- Q:Which plastic film is more suitable for making heat shrinkable labels?
- Need to blank, QS logo for color requirements, bar code is required for the blank area, height can be adjusted. But not less than GB 1/3.
- Q:A concrete cover film, under what circumstances to cover, what does not cover
- The hydration heat of the cement requires only twenty percent of the actual water, and the rest will evaporateAll water evaporates to form a contraction
- Q:What kind of equipment will be used for plastic film production?
- A film made of polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, and other resins, used for packaging and as a coating. Plastic packaging and plastic packaging products market share was growing, especially the composite plastic packaging, has been widely used in food, medicine, chemical and other fields, especially in food packaging accounted for the largest proportion, such as beverage packaging, frozen food packaging, food packaging, food packaging, food cooking. These products have brought great convenience to people's life.
FILM, the company has developed into the largest specialized company of calcium hydroxide with the most advanced technology and the most steady product quality of China. Its main equipments ,the whole-automatic production line ,was introduced from Japan.
Welcome all walks of life to our company to creat the glorious tomorrow with our common endeavor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range