Itroduction of PET Bottled Soft Drink Filling Machine
3.Good after-sale service
Features of PET Bottled Soft Drink Filling Machine
The water filling machine is used to produce carbonated beverage, such as cola,beer
The features of water filling machine:
a. Rinsing, filling ,capping 3 in 1 machine.
b. The suspending bottle-neck clamping design make the bottle be stable during the high-speed running situation. By changing a few parts, it can meet the need of production for different types of bottles easily.
c. The new generation of stainless steel grab is adopted and the grabs have no contact with the area above the bottle’s screw thread. Nozzles in the grab can guarantee the complete wash of the interior of the bottle. The special filling valve makes the filling speed fast and the filling liquid level control exactly
d. Magnetic torque is used for screw capping, and the power of screw capping can be adjusted step. Capping is stable,reliable and do no harm to the caps.
- Q:Ask a mechanical question about the waste film recycling in the packaging machine
- It is suggested that displacement or velocity should be detected on the transport path of the membrane. Is a more reliable control signal. Of course, you can also detect the angular speed of the recovery drum, such as a code dial and other simple institutions.
- Q:Whether you can press paper plastic molding after PET
- Another hot pressing mould pressing needs, blister sealing machine uses a plastic bakelite mold mold, high frequency plastic welding machine is used Aluminum Alloy mold. The size of the mold needs to be determined by blister.
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- Urea formaldehyde resinUre-aformaldehyde resinsUrea formaldehyde polymer. Also called urea formaldehyde resin. The cross-linking English abbreviation UF. molding, the product is insoluble and infusible thermosetting resin, urea formaldehyde resin cured phenolic resin than the color of light, translucent resistance, weak acid and weak alkali, good insulation properties, excellent wear resistance, low price but, in case of strong acid and strong alkali decomposition, weather resistance is poor. The name Beetle. urea and 37% formaldehyde aqueous solution can be obtained by the polycondensation of linear urea formaldehyde oligomer in catalytic acid or alkali industry, with alkali as catalyst, reaction temperature of about 95, the molar ratio of formaldehyde to urea as 1.2.0, to ensure that the resin curing reaction. The first step to generate and dimethylol urea, then hydroxymethyl amino and soluble resin by further condensation, if by acid catalysis, easy to cause the product to be stored to gel. In neutral condition. The linear UF resin for ammonium chloride Curing agent can be cured at room temperature. The molding powder at 130 to 160 DEG C heat curing accelerators such as zinc sulfate, trimethyl phosphate, two oxalic acid ethyl ester can accelerate the curing process. The urea formaldehyde resin is mainly used in the manufacture of molded plastic manufacturing, daily life products and appliance parts, also can be used as adhesive, paper and fabric sheet the pulp, plywood, decorative board and so on. Because of its light color and easy coloring, products often colorful and magnificent.
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:What are the packaging machines that use temperature control watches?
- A lot of heating machines have to use thermostat
- Q:How much is the tableware wrapping machine?What's the price of the tableware wrapping machine?
- Tableware packing machine? Should the packing of the tableware be contracted? Tak Cheung packing machinery, automatic heat shrinkable tableware packing machine can be considered
- Q:What does the mechanical equipment include?
- Hydraulic lifting track machineHydraulic tamping machine, rail sawing machine, rail machine
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- 1. each manipulator is controlled by a single computer. A packaging machine for the completion of complex packaging operations, the need to be completed by a number of robot hand. When the package is completed, the information is monitored and controlled by the computer controlled camera, and the manipulator completes the required actions according to the instructions of the computer program to ensure the quality of the packaging.2. high resolution of material and thickness. In the packaging process, the thickness and material change in packaging materials is not easy for the human eye to identify changes in the design of packaging machinery is often used by the computer control of the camera and the detector to identify the thickness of packing material and material. The camera has now been developed to automatically check and identify pictures of the camera and display it on the screen. At present, the machine in the processing speed can not be changed, the future should be based on the change of the material through discrimination can change the speed, so as to control the work in the optimal state, complete the packaging process in the shortest time, and realize the automatic cleaning, automatic sterilization and automatic cleaning
- Q:Which friend is an expert in mechanical equipment or a better understanding of sealing machines?,
- There are PLC control ah, if it is fully automatic, then ask the quality of sealing ah, it is best to let manufacturers give you a live demonstration, the soft power depends on the size of the factory, ah, after-sales service ah!
- Q:Food, equipment, tools, containers, packaging materials, etc. shall comply with food safety standards or requirements
- 5009.101 determination of antimony in polyester resins and their moulding products for food containers and packaging materialsGB 13113 hygienic standard for polyethylene terephthalate moulding articles for food containers and packaging materials
We are professional in producing various kinds of filling machines, capping machines, and other kinds of packing machine both for liquid and semi-liquid.
"Treat customers sincerely, consider company reputation fastidiously and depend on high quality to win the success" is the management idea of our company. We are looking forward to getting the long term cooperation during the business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||High and new technology enterprise certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range