Along with over six decades of quality customer service, it is also involved in numerous organizations that further the betterment of cable tray production and installation.
it is commitment to the bettering of the cable tray and wire management industry is tribute to their long-standing reputation as one of the industry leaders in quality and customer service.
1.Perforated Cable Tray Systems.
2. Cable Ladder systems.
3.Cable Trunking Systems.
4.GRP/FRP Cable Tray Systems.
5.Wire Mesh Cable Tray Systems.
6.Aluminum Cable Tray Systems.
7.Wire Way Systems.
8.Strut Channel Systems.
- Q:What is the phase voltage of the three alternating current lines?
- Negative pole connected to the body and the engine ground, the pole is connected to the motor starting horse, and all electrical equipment, hoping to help you! The The [Car problem, ask the car master. 4S shop professional technician, 10 minutes to solve. To
- Q:What is the difference between the BVV line and the BV line?
- Specifically look at what the situation, from the current national norms, Atlas does not add the argument
- Q:In the integrated wiring system, the use of the 110 patch panels, fiber patch panels, RJ45 patch panels are different between what? How to use it?
- First to figure out what the three lines are, if I guess good, it should be a FireWire, a zero line, a switch line. (But how is there no ground?) Come on according to this then L connected to the line of fire, N then zero line, there is a sign of the ground wire. Do not know their own words, do not mess up, called an electrician to pick up better, or easy to accident Oh!
- Q:What is the difference between a KVVR cable and an RVV cable?
- "Wire" means: wire refers to the wire, "tube" refers to the water pipe. "Under the water pipe under the wire" is home improvement in the hydropower project in a jargon. Meaning: water pipe to go the sky, the wires go underground. Explanation: The water pipe is best to take the ceiling, covered with a ceiling, easy to leak when the maintenance; wire through the ground, the cable is not easy to go wrong, take the ground to avoid the water pipe. "Under the water pipe under the wire" can not be misunderstood, in the wall or underground tiled, the water pipe in the wire under the tube. This laying unsafe, this situation to ensure that the wire tube in the water pipe in the next.
- Q:wire. Ground line, FireWire and zero line, respectively, what color
- What is the number of air conditioning is usually called, according to the air conditioning power consumption to estimate the amount of air conditioning cooling. In general, the habit of using a equal to 2500W of cooling capacity (that is, 25 models), 1.5 is about equal to .3500 amount (that is, 35 models). 1.5 for 16 to 26 square meters. 4 square of plastic copper wire can be 10kw enough to take the green line. 2.5 square steel wire can accommodate 3500W can also be. Preferably 4 square meters of plastic copper line is good
- Q:What is the meaning of SC15 WC CC to SCE in building electrical drawings?
- I would like to talk about the hope that useful
- Q:What is the difference between a radiation wire and a wire without radiation?
- Power cables are used to transmit and distribute electrical energy cables, power cables commonly used in urban underground power grids, power plants to draw lines, industrial and mining enterprises within the power supply and across the river underwater transmission lines. In the power lines, the proportion of cable is gradually increasing. The power cable is a cable product used to transmit and distribute high-power power in the main line of the power system, including various voltage classes of 1-500 kV and above, and various insulated power cables. Cable Termination Installation Ground Wire For the breakdown of a cable line or a large current flow, the metal sheath (or shield) of the induced voltage may be used when the electrical equipment or distribution cabinet line unexpectedly appears voltage An important tool for ensuring the staff. Braided copper wire can improve the conductivity, adjust the equipment installation error, at the same time from (shock) work compensation role, to facilitate the test and equipment maintenance and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized pipe and galvanized pipe?
- Very simple thing, the latter is a low-smoke halogen-free flame retardant cable, the conductor around the mica belt; in front of only low smoke zero halogen flame retardant cable.
- Q:What is the price of cable 3 * 2.5 + 1?
- Positive pole connected to the engine negative pole of the car beam or the engine any one place
- Q:Why do you want to use white cable ties in the communication room?
- The simplest way is 20 to 30% larger than the outside diameter of the conduit / copper nose
We are now engaged in expanding our business scope to the global market and wish to establish mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationships with importers from all over the world. We stick to the belief of "strictly abiding by contracts and keeping credit are key points to be successful and they will lead both ourselves and our customers to a better future".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range