Order On-line Tracking
Product Specification of Percutaneous Vertebroplasty:
It is used to treat painful compression fractures caused by osteoporosis in the spine. It is to form a passage to restore the height of vertebrae, and to form a cavity for filling bone cement.
The operation of Percutaneous Vertebroplasty has the following features and benefits:
1. Minimally invasive approach to minimize the injury and bleeding;
2. Easy to operate, less operation time;
3. Regional anesthesia is applicable, lower risk, less complications;
4. Pain relief;
5. Reinforce the compressed vertebral body and help the patient to move;
6. Restore the height of fractured vertebrae.
Indications of Percutaneous Vertebroplasty：
1. Vertebral compression fractures caused by osteoporosis;
2. Vertebral compression caused by osteolytic pathology. Eg, vertebral hemangioma;
3. Sclerotin damage caused by malignant bone tumor with fracutre risk.
Contraindications of Percutaneous Vertebroplasty：
1. Patients with coagulation disorders;
2. Patients with back vertebral margin fracture and damage;
3. Patients with severe cardiopulmonary diseases;
4. Patients with cachexia of advanced tumor, who are intolerable to operation;
5. Patients predisposed to hemorrbage;
6. Patients with osteomyelitis, or existing systemic infection, or patients with inflammation at the injection site;
7. Bone protruded backwards, or tumor lumps in the rear side, which may involve the vertebral canal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||USD 20,000,000|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||10|
|No. of Production Lines||2|
|Product Price Range|